• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Stigmatas can be iffy. It would be a pretty broken instictive reaction thingy if it gets throu tho

I don't know how to treat them. Are we gonna assume every character gets every stigmata or ?

You could say yes amd argue that stigma limits are game mechanics or no because other then being existent, there is no prove for our valks to have them. Iz hard to evaluade i would say

I think making a question & answer thread is the best case if you guys are unsure

So based on how we treat those kinda characters, everyone gets :

• instinctive reaction (┬░Ôû¢┬░) (Seele)
  • resistance to elemental damage (There are so many of them I can't list everything)
  • resistance to bleeding (Lier Scarlet)
There are possibly others ignoring buffs and debuffs.

Although Wendy is weaker, the difference between each ranks doesn't seem that huge.

We know Cecilia and her team had trouble with 2nd Herrscher. Cecilia is S rank, so she should be comparable to Kallen (an other S rank), someone that Yae Sakura can beat (Kallen is killed by Miko in one Samsara).

Sakura is definitely not THAT much stronger than the rest of the cast, soo...

(Also not related to scaling, but I just wanted to mention that with Lier Scarlet, when your HP is below 5%, your Crit rate and damage is increased by 80% and you are "immune" to death for 6 seconds)

Although IIRC Cecilia was stated to be the best S rank valk (I know Otto says it's Kallen but he's obviously biased)

For Fu Hua though, I have no clue. Global player here, she's gonna arrive in a looong time :(

Nah that's too much XD

SEA isn' that far behind, and with JP there is no 10 supplies garantee

The most convenient thing would be if someone spoke Chinese, since CN is the most advanced :T

Welp, gtg to bed~

With all those blanks it's obvious that we have to figure out the tier now

Soo country level based on Second Herrscher or City level based on Wendy ?

I will have to go look for the statements again then

Not now though, I don't wanna sleep late >_>

Both tiers are not really in need of calcs, i mean both are fairly straighforward. Its just what of the 2 of them is more consistent.

But yeah, the other stats needs to be calced somehow.

Good job on the profile for the meanwhile. I would like to help you but muh english skills are rip...

Mmh, considering the fact that Siberia and New Zealand exist there, Europe and America were also mentioned sometimes, their Earth is very likely the same as ours.

IIRC Saint Freya Academy (Kiana, Mei and Bronya's school) is somewhere in Asia, but Wendy comes from Oceania, possibly New Zealand precisely since that's where she is found in the story.

Then it's probably in the tier 6 range, looking at this. Assuming that it's an explosion or something like that

Anyways, I requested a calc for a feat that happens in the manhua, to see if tier 6 is somewhat consistent.

Also checked Valkyrie Triumph's Ultimate, and I'm disappointed, it's a time slow not stop >_> At least it's the best time slow in the game.

But again, already better than the others' time slow, since at least with others you can somewhat move. When you're caught in VT's Ultimate you can't do anything about it >_>

Her Ultimate also affect enemies with Time Walker, I need to check again if those enemies resist regular time slow or nah, but if it does, GG VT

I dunno how to feel about that last portion, if we will consider this a game mechanic or no...

Back