• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

0041.jpg

Also I'm surprised no-one calculated this, a megatsunami capable of literally leveling all pacific rim cities.
The pacific rim is this:
1280px-%E7%8E%AF%E5%A4%AA%E5%B9%B3%E6%B4%8B%E5%9C%B0%E5%8C%BA.svg.png
They didn't say that every Pacific Rim city would be destroyed, and in fact they only bothered to evacuate western ones.

They didn't say that every Pacific Rim city would be destroyed, and in fact they only bothered to evacuate western ones.
"Destroy exposed pacific rim cities" assumes all of them. It is literally not needed for there to be an "all". When talking about a geographic region you don't have to say "all". It's assumed.

Western pacific rim cities are the furthest ones away anyway
8000-10000km like San Francisco
The closest in fact are places like Australia and Japan Aka eastern
So whether the entire Pacific rim or just the western cities in NA and SA are under threat is irrelevant

Western pacific rim cities are the furthest ones away anyway
8000-10000km like San Francisco
The closest in fact are places like Australia and Japan Aka eastern
So whether the entire Pacific rim or just the western cities in NA and SA are under threat is irrelevant
The Mariana Trench impactor is for some reason orders of magnitudes stronger than the others, one of which only destroyed only 31% of Moscow. Kiloton range alongside petaton range? Very strange.

The Mariana Trench impactor is for some reason orders of magnitudes stronger than the others, one of which only destroyed only 31% of Moscow. Kiloton range alongside petaton range? Very strange.
Meteor fragments are often inconsistent due to their nature they are just random pieces
Just means the meteors broke into much smaller pieces I guess as weird as that may sound

Its most likely that the main pillar didnt hit moscow, but that just a small fragment hit
The projectiles weren't that big in the first place, though. Most looked smaller than Sirin herself. It's possible that her spacetime manipulation had something to do with it, because impactors the size of a human definitely do not result in petaton yield impacts.
0038.jpg

0039.jpg

The projectiles weren't that big in the first place, though. Most looked smaller than Sirin herself. It's possible that her spacetime manipulation had something to do with it, because impactors the size of a human definitely do not result in petaton yield impacts.
0038.jpg

0039.jpg
I mean based on the damage they'd cause that'd just buff her speed via kinetic energy wouldn't it?

0038.jpg

0039.jpg
The largest ones × relativistic speed can get that result.

0038.jpg

0039.jpg
This is a combination of spatial manip and relativistic speeds
I just interpreted it as she’s capable of making these things more dense and shes molding them into weird shapes
And Relativistic KE is absolutely crazy even at low percentages of C
Since C is basically infinity in terms of energy so it’s exponential

I mean based on the damage they'd cause that'd just buff her speed via kinetic energy wouldn't it?
Unfortunately no since Getting speed from Ke is not allowed
And their mass can’t be measured any other way
But mass from Ke and speed no body complains about
So it just means their mass rivals a 1km meteor by our standards

This is a combination of spatial manip and relativistic speeds
I just interpreted it as she’s capable of making these things more dense and shes molding them into weird shapes
And Relativistic KE is absolutely crazy even at low percentages of C
Since C is basically infinity in terms of energy so it’s exponential
eeeeeeeeeeeee yes

Unfortunately no since Getting speed from Ke is not allowed
And their mass can’t be measured any other way
But mass from Ke and speed no body complains about
So it just means their mass rivals a 1km meteor by our standards
Maybe something supporting it’s that dangerous is how the meteor is indirectly referred to as a “Mountain of fire”
Most tier 6 meteors are straight up mountain sized with Vredefort and Chicxulub being way bigger than mountains

Maybe something supporting it’s that dangerous is how the meteor is indirectly referred to as a “Mountain of fire”
Most tier 6 meteors are straight up mountain sized with Vredefort and Chicxulub being way bigger than mountains
Meyb meyb, but those are assumptions so r.i.p that aside I am very impatient with calcs so i check like every hour to see if any got evaluated

Meyb meyb, but those are assumptions so r.i.p that aside I am very impatient with calcs so i check like every hour to see if any got evaluated
Yeah I know the size definitely isn’t like a mountain
Only the mass because it’s the only way the feat would be possible
But if imma be honest I do the same
I check my calcs every 12 hours or something

0015.jpg

Another gamma ray statement kek

For some reason, the statement doesn't show up here. Maybe it was edited in afterwards.

For some reason, the statement doesn't show up here. Maybe it was edited in afterwards.
I'm p sure that ************ is unofficial translation, MiHoYo is the source I use for manhua

Actually, Emperor class alone is require something like normal S ranker, Psuedo-Herrscher maybe not a rank but somehow a state.

Why Fulminata and Drive Kometa comparable to Benares?
By the way, where can this and other entries be read in the game? I tried looking everywhere but couldn't find it. There's a reason why my bio is "Still gets lost in interfaces"...

I was thinking about what'd happen if i.e. Sirin fought the entire bleach verse but then remembered that she'd probably just shitstomp everything her path because of 11D hax resistence and 11D hax

I love how unironically the "fairest" matchup is ******* Wendy vs Bleach character because everyone else is apparently on ******* crack
That’s how I feel when it comes to Genshin vs honkai
Closest to fair is like Himieko (not Vermillion Knight or Scarlet Fusion obviously) or BoS Mei(No 3rd Herrscher Amp) vs Prime Zhongli or Venti and that’s if the 15 Gigaton Calc is aight
Otherwise Himieko or Mei stomp

That’s how I feel when it comes to Genshin vs honkai
Closest to fair is like Himieko (not Vermillion Knight or Scarlet Fusion obviously) or BoS Mei(No 3rd Herrscher Amp) vs Prime Zhongli or Venti and that’s if the 15 Gigaton Calc is aight
Otherwise Himieko or Mei stomp
yep, genshin vs honkai is just yieks given how over hax honkai is

Btw my Sirin LS and Ap Calc got accepted
So now her TK is Class E and her AP is 6 Petatons minimum (Since Low ends were went with)

Still more calcs to wait on tho before I make a revision thread

Last edited:
Back