• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd/starrail imaginery tree scale/cosmology

In honkai starrail it is said that a world/universe is just a leaf in a whole imaginary tree and my conclusion is that the imaginery tree is 2-B, likely higher. What are your thought?

Aside from 11D, the imaginery tree and sea of quanta as 2-A are pretty much solid

Is that mean Aeons from starrail is likely to be 5th ~ 11th dimension ( low 1-C ~ High 1-C) since they cannot perceive by mortal beings ( 3rd~ 4th dimension) ?

I think Aeons could be perceived, though. The main character occasionally encounter with Aeons, it did so for Nanook and Qlipoth. One other example was how a group of members of Nanook (Aeon of The Destruction), called "Annihilation Gang", attempted to assassinate IX (Aeon of The Nihility) as Aha (Aeon of The Elation) even lent some of their strength to the gang for it.

7RsO5IN.png

I think Aeons could be perceived, though. The main character occasionally encounter with Aeons, it did so for Nanook and Qlipoth. One other example was how a group of members of Nanook (Aeon of The Destruction), called "Annihilation Gang", attempted to assassinate IX (Aeon of The Nihility) as Aha (Aeon of The Elation) even lent some of their strength to the gang for it.

7RsO5IN.png
Actually, there is a bit more to this.

What is actually perceived are "projections". What you see are just avatars, as Aeons are philosophical concepts at the root of their nature; not physical entities.

You never actually see their true nature, only a "projection" or "shadow" of them. Which is what you see in Simulated Universe.

Aeons exist in a higher dimensional plane: https://gyazo.com/0e0f14c8af51a2e8ba6866807691acdc

Also in the Data Bank, Aha is stated to have reached the highest branch of the Tree of Existence; which is another name for the Imaginary Tree.

Last edited:
imaginary tree is h1c (11d)
its accepted in another crt
and this should be closed and be discussed in discussion thread
should i ask to close it?

Aside from 11D, the imaginery tree and sea of quanta as 2-A are pretty much solid
2-A? High 1-C honkai scales to the Quanta, where there is exist an strings dimension 4+7 Extradimensionality that also will membrane thoo. I prefer that the imaginary tree has 2 keys, namely 2-A and at least H1-C. Why 2-A? Because here the imaginary tree needs energy support from energy honkai which has finite energy capacity, to create a new universe And it has "infinite possibilities" which are categorized as infinite universe number & infinite 3-Dimension space

Back