• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd potential upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but I'm not sure how we scale characters like Welt Yang (without Star of Eden), First Appearance Sirin and characters comparable to the 50% of power of Pre-Four Gems Sirin will scale or remain 6-B
They should scale. Sirin with 1 Core did beat a Welt who was much stronger than the Welt capable of crushing objects under 1.4 solar masses. Welt's Herrscher of Reason powers seem to be stronger than his Star of Eden powers, because he completely stops using his Star of Eden powers when he goes all out against 1 Core Sirin.
He used Star of Eden on the moon because it was needed for his plans to work. (Time dilation, going supernova)

Last edited:
I don't think Welt physically and with his normal powers (without his hax, which puts him in the High 1-C Tier) should scale above Star of Eden, by far as I remember, he didn't nullified it, it was Otto who hindered him, causing Sirin to have a chance to escape, before that, Sirin was unable to escape and survive the Star of Eden's Black Hole by herself, even during their second battle, God Empowered Sirin despite managing to counter the Star of Eden, ultimately managed overpowering its Black Hole and breaking the Divine Key, it took her a full hour to do this

Also, how do we scale characters like White Comet Kiana, Valkyrie Chariot Bronya, Crimson Impulse Mei and others? I remember Raven and Impulse Fulminata Mei fighting against Benares, who is far stronger than 50% of Pre-Four Gems Sirin, but I am not sure if it can be used

Also, how strong is full power Welt? With only 47% of his power, he could generate 10.82 Foe

Why wouldn't Welt scale to it? The structures Welt creates are made from his own Honkai Energy. And God Keys work by using the energy from Herrscher Core inside the God Key. So, Star of Eden created by Welt has everything including the core is created by Welt's own energy, meaning he does have enough Honkai Energy to scale to the Black Hole.
Welt scaling might seem contradictory, as One Core Sirin scales to him and she was going to die to Star of Eden's Zeroth Power, but this can be explained by 1) Sirin already being heavily damaged from Silver Bullet and 2) Star of Eden ignoring durability, as it can harm Prime Kevin, who scales above Judgement of Shamash, which in turn is the strongest divine key.
So, I think anyone who scales to a serious Welt should scale to whatever we will tier Star of Eden's Zeroth Power as.
it took her a full hour to do this
It was actually a minute, it is just that Black Hole's Event Horizon made it so that one minute passes inside it equal to a hour outside of it. Even than, Sirin was just being casual about it, as she often plays around.
I remember Raven and Impulse Fulminata Mei fighting against Benares, who is far stronger than 50% of Pre-Four Gems Sirin, but I am not sure if it can be used
The Benares that is stronger than 50% of One Core Sirin had a pseudo core, which was later broken. The Benares we see in games is without core, so scaling to her won't mean scaling to 50% of Pre-Four Gems Sirin. That scaling wouldn't even make sense either ways as A-Rank Valkyrie's are said to be fodder against 50% of Sirin, and Mei is an B-Rank (Though likely A-Rank in strength).

Last edited:
I don't think Welt physically and with his normal powers (without his hax, which puts him in the High 1-C Tier) should scale above Star of Eden, by far as I remember, he didn't nullified it, it was Otto who hindered him,
Welt stops using the Star of Eden once he starts using more of his power,meaning that that all of his power is above the Star of Eden.
Also, what do you mean by nullify it? That part has me a bit confused.
, before that, Sirin was unable to escape and survive the Star of Eden's Black Hole by herself,
Yeah, she would definitely die if in it for a prolonged period of time, however, she still survived being halfway inside it for atleast a few seconds without a scratch.
I God Empowered Sirin despite managing to counter the Star of Eden, ultimately managed overpowering its Black Hole and breaking the Divine Key, it took her a full hour to do this
It took Sirin 1 minute(She was also simply playing around), however via time dilation it was 1 hour for Bella and Siegfried. (Sorry if that doesn't make much sense, I'm not very good at explaing)
Also, how do we scale characters like White Comet Kiana, Valkyrie Chariot Bronya, Crimson Impulse Mei and others? I remember Raven and Impulse Fulminata Mei fighting against Benares, who is far stronger than 50% of Pre-Four Gems Sirin, but I am not sure if it can be used
Well, they fought against Wendy, who was said to be able to destroy the Hyperion in 1 hit, which should be a feat because of how large the Hyperion is.
Also, there was Bronya who survived being knocked through many buildings, although she was out of battle after.
Also, how strong is full power Welt? With only 47% of his power, he could generate 10.82 Foe
Perhaps star level?

Yeah.
So, Star of Eden created by Welt has everything including the core is created by Welt's own energy, meaning he does have enough Honkai Energy to scale to the Black Hole.
Welt scaling might seem contradictory, as One Core Sirin scales to him and she was going to die to Star of Eden's Zeroth Power, but this can be explained by 1) Sirin already being heavily damaged from Silver Bullet
She was not damaged from the Silver Bullet at all, she didn't even have a scratch on her. I would say it's because Sirin was exhausted and used up basically all her power.
It doesn't ignore durability. It's just strong.
But yeah, the rest of the things I agree with.

was not damaged from the Silver Bullet at all, she didn't even have a scratch on her. I would say it's because Sirin was exhausted and used up basically all her power.
Just because there wasn't visible damage on her doesn't mean she wasn't damaged. She literally struggled to stand up after it and groaned in pain. The reason she drew all her powers to warp it in first place is because she sensed that it could kill her.
It doesn't ignore durability. It's just strong.
Just saying "no it doesn't" does not counter what I said. Kevin scales above to strongest Divine Key, yet a weaker Divine Key can harm him, this clearly implies that it ignores durability.

Again, she was exhausted and had just spent all of her powers.
Just saying "no it doesn't" does not counter what I said.
Yeah, my bad.
Kevin scales above to strongest Divine Key, yet a weaker Divine Key can harm him, this clearly implies that it ignores durability.
If I put him in a full power Quasi Black Hole made by the Star of Eden, he is definitely going to be hurt. Just because he is stronger than it doesn't mean he won't take any damage at all.

I'm pretty sure Sirin sensing that the Silver Bullet would kill her is just her senses going haywire from surprise and other emotions.
After all, she survived it ground zero with,again, not even a scratch.

Welt stops using the Star of Eden once he starts using more of his power,meaning that that all of his power is above the Star of Eden.
Also, what do you mean by nullify it? That part has me a bit confused.

Well, they fought against Wendy, who was said to be able to destroy the Hyperion in 1 hit, which should be a feat because of how large the Hyperion is.
Also, there was Bronya who survived being knocked through many buildings, although she was out of battle after.

Perhaps star level?

By nullifying, I was talking about stopping, countering and etc

I mean, Welt's feat isn't Large Star level? I was talking about multipying it by 2 (I know that Welt at full power is at least 21.64 Foe, but I don't know how to add the other 3% in multiplication, I was always bad at math)

So, since most of my questions have been answered, who will scale the Large Star Level feat (At least at 21.64 Foe) and who will scale to the Solar System level feat (1.58 Kilofoe)? Or everyone relevant for this CRT will scale to Solar System level via statement from Durandal VN and Welt Joyce's Quasi Black Hole calc?

By nullifying, I was talking about stopping, countering and etc
Ah, I see. Well, as Birgi mentioned, he should scale to the Star of Eden.
So, since most of my questions have been answered, who will scale the Large Star Level feat (At least at 21.64 Foe) and who will scale to the Solar System level feat (1.58 Kilofoe)? Or everyone relevant for this CRT will scale to Solar System level via statement from Durandal VN and Welt Joyce's Quasi Black Hole calc?
Herrschers unlike earlier Welt (Can't use his powers without harming himself) or Ana (Was trying to fight against her herrscher persona but couldn't fully win, making her more mindless) and the people that can scale to those herrschers should scale.

Last edited:
I think Welt Joyce and Ana should scale to 4-B, as the Quasi Black Hole feat was performed by the first Welt (although he got hurt by using his powers, he is still able to perform feats that strong) and Ana as the Herrscher of Ice, although mindless and fighting against her Herrscher persona, was able to fight relatively evenly with HoT Mei and BKE Durandal, and as the Herrscher of Rimestar, even the combined efforts of BKE Durandal and HoT Mei was not able to defeat her by themselves, with they needing the Imaginary Scepter to do it

Last edited:
I think Welt Joyce and Ana should scale to 4-B, as the Quasi Black Hole feat was performed by the first Welt (although he got hurt by using his powers, he is still able to perform feats that strong) and Ana as the Herrscher of Ice, although mindless and fighting against her Herrscher persona, was able to fight relatively evenly with HoT Mei, and as the Herrscher of Rimestar, even the combined efforts of BKE Durandal and HoT Mei was not able to defeat her by themselves, with they needing the Imaginary Scepter to do it
That is true. I guess they should also scale, then? Ana did lose to Mei in the end, but the game described it as their powers matching evenly for a while.
Yeah, you're right.

I think now we just need a list of characters that are affected, besides that I agree with your proposal, just letting you know

By the way, what do you think of this calc? It's about the Gamma beams you were talking about

I can't say much about that calc, I'm not a calc member.
I'll try to make a list of the affected characters then tho.
-Sirin
-Welt
-Welt Joyce
-Kiana
-Herrscher of The Void
-Bronya
-Mei
-Ana
-Herrscher of Rimestar
-Agata, Avrora, Galina (All of them are 50% of the Sirin that beat Welt)
-Cecilia (1 shot Avrora)
-Kevin
-Durandal
-Fu Hua (She stomped ascended sirin 2 times, lol)
-Su
-Kalpas
-Mobius
-Elysia
-Bella (Is slightly above 50% of the Sirin that beat Welt, due to having a Pseudo Core while also being a Judgement Class Honkai Beast)
-Otto
-Senti
Again, please add/ fix if anything comes to mind.

Last edited:
You forgot to add Wendy, who is a True Herrscher, unlike Bella, Agata, Avrora and Galina, who are just Pseudo-Herrschers, which should make Wendy stronger than these four

You forgot to add Wendy, who is a True Herrscher, unlike Bella, Agata, Avrora and Galina, who are just Pseudo-Herrschers, which should make Wendy stronger than these four
I purposefully didn't add Wendy because she was beat by characters that weren't even close to Herrscher level in their current states. I doubt she was anywhere near her full potential.

I mean, she was casual while fighting Mei, Kiana and Bronya at the same time, and the only time she was harmed or defeated by one of these three was when Bronya betrayed Wendy due to Cocolia, causing psychological damage to Wendy (due to her trauma), making her to faint

But if that's be rejected, I don't mind her scaling to Hyperion

I mean, she was casual while fighting Mei, Kiana and Bronya at the same time, and the only time she was harmed or defeated by one of these three was when Bronya betrayed Wendy due to Cocolia, causing psychological damage to Wendy (due to her trauma), making her to faint

But if that's be rejected, I don't mind her scaling to Hyperion
Wendy was still exhausted from fighting them. She was panting etc.
I think she should scale to the Hyperion statement.

Actually, about Cecilia, would she scale? I mean, The Abyss Flower basically ignores durability because it can decompose anything.

Wendy was exhausted while fighting them so :teriderp:

not really true in the way you think of it, she already was extremely low on honkai energy and was exhausted, panels before that she was seen panting her ass away and didn't even have enough energy to send the silver bullet into a pocket dimension
Okay, but my arguement was never "Silver Bullet scales to full powered one core Sirin!", it is "Silver Bullet could damage/kill her in that state". Me and Zephyr were just arguing about whatever Sirin took no damage from Silver Bullet while weakened or Silver Bullet could damage, again, her weakened self. I ultimately stopped replying because it doesn't matter that much in the end.

I agree that this should be the case but...That actually gives contradictions, as Gem of Desire was said to have enough energy to vaporize several cities if it goes off and HoD core was strong enough to destroy signapore by Sirin's words. It makes no sense for Core's that should be Star level or above to have City-Island level of hype honestly.

Actually, about Cecilia, would she scale? I mean, The Abyss Flower basically ignores durability because it can decompose anything.
Cecilia threw the Abyss Flower with strength enough to one-shot Avrora, who is comparable to 50% of One Core Sirin, I think it's enough to put her in the 4-B Tier

I agree that this should be the case but...That actually gives contradictions, as Gem of Desire was said to have enough energy to vaporize several cities if it goes off and HoD core was strong enough to destroy signapore by Sirin's words. It makes no sense for Core's that should be Star level or above to have City-Island level of hype honestly.
by that logic why was HoV able to produce mutli continental damage? those statements are inronically outliers in this case. Same way Shamash being hyped up to being town level means basically nothing. Also, Early Manga + Early Game (Chapters 1-4) shouldn't be taken too seriously for scaling given how much lore they contradict. Esp. with how the 4 gems in the early chapters were made by Sirin's HoV core being split, and what not.

by that logic why was HoV able to produce mutli continental damage? those statements are inronically outliers in this case. Same way Shamash being hyped up to being town level means basically nothing. Also, Early Manga + Early Game (Chapters 1-4) shouldn't be taken too seriously for scaling given how much lore they contradict. Esp. with how the 4 gems in the early chapters were made by Sirin's HoV core being split, and what not.
Fair enough, though 4 gems think in early chapters was said by Theresa, who had her memories rewritten by Otto by Fenghuang Down, so that is why they are faulty rather than outright retconing. But yes, those low level hypes can be seen as outliers, I was just pointing out.

Fair enough, though 4 gems think in early chapters was said by Theresa, who had her memories rewritten by Otto by Fenghuang Down. But yes, those low level hypes can be seen as outliers, I was just pointing out.
There's also Wendy's gem being > 4 gems used as a power source which LOL yeah right

I agree that it makes no sense for them to have hype much lower than what they can actually do, however there are hype statements like ”Shamash has the radiance of a supernova” and stuff like that. If you don't want to use that because that stuff is supposed to be Herrscher killing, we have Kiana that can't even use her Herrscher of The Void power properly facetanking a country level explosion. Also, I feel like Herrscher of The Void saying that is basically her going “I can completely destroy this city, no human can stand a chance against that.” (It seems that she didn't have her memories at that time because she didn't recognize Fu Hua, most likely because only the Core of Death was being used, and only partially at that.) There is also the meteors Sirin threw while literally only testing her powers,which caused a gigantic megatsunami dwarfing cities. Also, HoV awakening caused a literally global Honkai Eruption. Those statements are basically them going “I am strong enough to do X, no human can stop that.” (They also always underestimate their opponents) Not them going “My full might can do X”.

Last edited:
I agree that it makes no sense for them to have hype much lower than what they can actually do, however there are hype statements like ”Shamash has the radiance of a supernova” and stuff like that. If you don't want to use that because that stuff is supposed to be Herrscher killing, we have Kiana that can't even use her Herrscher of The Void power properly facetanking a country level explosion. Also, I feel like Herrscher of The Void saying that is basically her going “I can completely destroy this city, no human can stand a chance against that.” (It seems that she didn't have her memories at that time because she didn't recognize Fu Hua, most likely because only the Core of Death was being used, and only partially at that.) There is also the meteors Sirin threw while literally only testing her powers,which caused a gigantic megatsunami dwarfing cities. Also, HoV awakening caused a literally global Honkai Eruption. Those statements are basically them going “I am strong enough to do X, no human can stop that.” (They also always underestimate their opponents) Not them going “My full might can do X”.
I also don't think it's very good to just use hype for how strong a character is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back