• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai impact 3rd huge upgrades

Yeah that's how it's going to be
"High 1-C with false god power"

Also why is he himself 3-A?
Was going to just leave it as 4-B he was
"High 1-C with false god power" implies that his AP would be on that level, which is untrue, it should be "High 1-C with hax"

He himself is 3-A because he is able to burn the world back 500 years, he'd literally wipe everything but the Earth. However, I'm fine if you don't put him at 3-A, since it depends on how you all interpret those statements

"High 1-C with false god power" implies that his AP would be on that level, which is untrue, it should be "High 1-C with hax"

He himself is 3-A because he is able to burn the world back 500 years, he'd literally wipe everything but the Earth. However, I'm fine if you don't put him at 3-A, since it depends on how you all interpret those statements
The hax is still false god power though, but i think "hax" is fine so as not to confuse people about his AP when being used in vs battles
Idk about the 3-A scaling coz "burning the world" would need context enough gk be 3-A.

The hax is still false god power though
Yeah, but "False God Power" also includes shit like his Attack Potency during that form, so it's a million times better to just say "with hax"

Why would that be a 3-A feat? Also what's the full context to it?
He was going to take the leaf aka the world aka the universe, so one of the methods of doing that would be to burn basically everything but a single city which would release a large amount of energy from everything which would allow him to force the world back 500 years

He was going to take the leaf aka the world aka the universe, so one of the methods of doing that would be to burn basically everything but a single city which would release a large amount of energy from everything which would allow him to force the world back 500 years
I feel that's probably straight up Low 2-C?

Yeah, but "False God Power" also includes shit like his Attack Potency during that form, so it's a million times better to just say "with hax"

Here it is clear that Otto created a new universe from the past. I have explained that the world bubble has a root, namely Eather Anchor, where this Eather Anchor is 11D, it should be H1-C feat not≠3-A

He was going to take the leaf aka the world aka the universe, so one of the methods of doing that would be to burn basically everything but a single city which would release a large amount of energy from everything which would allow him to force the world back 500 year

And I wanna know your opinion why u can say that feat=3-A? Lowball with this feat is 2-C with create 1 parallel universe that have an new Future the High Ball is High 1-C with create possibilities universe from the past and create an new universe with new future at this time Otto get scale create an 11 Dimensional Root of the world bubble

I feel that's probably straight up Low 2-C?
Oh yeah, true. I forgot that Low 2-C existed 💀

I have explained that the world bubble has a root, namely Eather Anchor, where this Eather Anchor is 11D, it should be H1-C feat not≠3-A
Not how it works. Ether Anchors only exist in the Sea of Quanta, not the Imaginary Tree. Besides, it's not the Anchors themselves that have 11 Dimensions, but rather the Sea of Quanta, and World Bubbles can inherit any amount of those dimensions.

And I wanna know your opinion why u can say that feat=3-A? Lowball with this feat is 2-C with create 1 parallel universe that have an new Future the High Ball is High 1-C with create possibilities universe from the past and create an new universe with new future at this time Otto get scale create an 11 Dimensional Root of the world bubble
Please rephrase the entirety of this because it's gibberish

Hax is fine then.
Can you provide the evidence for his Low 2-C feat or where i can read the whole novel or something
Need alot to be explained

To be fair, i think about 3-A rather than Low 2-C, as he only burn Honkai Energy to reverse thing back to 500 years in the past to change Kallen's death. Just me though

To be fair, i think about 3-A rather than Low 2-C, as he only burn Honkai Energy to reverse thing back to 500 years in the past to change Kallen's death. Just me though
He doesn't burn Honkai Energy, he wants to destroy the world to release the innately stored Honkai Energy which he plans to use to go back 500 years
Can you provide the evidence for his Low 2-C feat or where i can read the whole novel or something
it's somewhere in Kolosten I'm too lazy to get imgur to work

He doesn't burn Honkai Energy, he wants to destroy the world to release the innately stored Honkai Energy which he plans to use to go back 500 years

it's somewhere in Kolosten I'm too lazy to get imgur to work
Novel? Honkai never had light novels, only visual novels

Did u ignore the root? Aka eather anchor and anyways he doesn't burn honkai energy
Eather anchor is Root of world bubble which is where this root works as a 11th Dimension peak level point in the world bubble that connects it to every bubble World is clear this should be H1-C feat

Novel? Honkai never had light novels, only visual novels
Honkai Gakuen 2 Light Novels. It has multiple

Did u ignore the root? Aka eather anchor and anyways he doesn't burn honkai energy
Eather anchor is Root of world bubble which is where this root works as a 11th Dimension peak level point in the world bubble that connects it to every bubble World is clear this should be H1-C feat
I did not, you're literally misinterpreting what the Ether Anchor is, it's only a thing IN THE SEA OF QUANTA, and it isn't ELEVEN DIMENSIONAL by itself, but is the "spine" of a bubble world which can range anywhere from 1 TO 11 Dimensional, it is not always 11 Dimensional.

Honkai Gakuen 2 Light Novels. It has multiple

I did not, you're literally misinterpreting what the Ether Anchor is, it's only a thing IN THE SEA OF QUANTA, and it isn't ELEVEN DIMENSIONAL by itself, but is the "spine" of a bubble world which can range anywhere from 1 TO 11 Dimensional, it is not always 11 Dimensional.
can you give me source light novel? I represent the owner of this account who is undergoing surgery, I happen to be a Honkai supporter too

Back