• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai impact 3rd huge upgrades

Introduction:I might gonna give and revisions Thread about huge upgrade of Otto Apocalypse

Huge upgrade Otto Apocalypse At least 4-B to High 1-C with False God Power before we start to upgrade you guys might check previous thread
Okay let's go start about the upgrade

First of all, let's go to the short animation of the will of the apocalypse which in the animation explains about the continuation of chapter 28 of VN honkai Impact 3rd which is where

where in the animation we can see that Otto Apocalypse's own goal was to revive Kallen Kaslana, so here, even though Otto's condition, which we know is dead, can change being in imaginary space and in front of Otto himself is the Imaginary tree and more importantly here, Otto is able to use the full power of false God power to create a branch for you.The new universe in the imaginary tree as we know here the world they all live in has 3 spaces and 1 temporal=4D space=Low 2-C but here Otto creates a new possibilities in past to create new future, and we know create possibilities=universe, and here we know the bud holds the past and presets

in the state in the second key if possibilities=infinity of pararel Universes

first let us know what is Ether Anchor

Ether Anchor is the root from the bubble universe growing become another Bubble universe and connect to the center point of the dimension of. Bubble Universe as the root of the 11 Dimensions

& Eather Anchor is a topological formation that exists between dimensional manifolds (membranes) that allows these membranes to transform into "Bubble Worlds", projecting the ontology into reality.

OR

Simply put, it was Eather Anchor who created another Bubble World with a different set of "Laws or properties" within Bubble Universes called projections. Which can imitate other information in

Feats :

The Ether anchor point is a topological formation that exists between dimensional folds, and whether its origin is natural or man-made has yet to be discovered".

"Unlike the classic dimension, we live in, the Quantum Sea is fragmented on a large scale".

"Basic laws change continuously as coordinates shift, resulting in the worlds being unstable like soap bubbles".

"However, in the gap between said fragmented worlds, are infinite stable zones fixed by the Ether Anchor Point "Those worlds, like ours, follow a fixed set of laws

& Eather Anchor is a topological formation that exists between dimensional manifolds (membranes) that allows these membranes to transform into "Bubble Worlds", projecting the ontology into reality.

OR

Simply put, it was Eather Anchor who created another Bubble World with a different set of "Laws or properties" within the Bubble Universes called projections. Which can mimic other information in the Quantum Sea.

Features :

The Ether anchor point is a topological formation that exists between dimensional folds, and whether its origin is natural or man-made has yet to be discovered".

"Unlike the classic dimension, we live in, the Quantum Sea is fragmented on a large scale".

"Basic laws change continuously as coordinates shift, resulting in the worlds being unstable like soap bubbles".

"However, in the gap between said fragmented worlds, are infinite stable zones fixed by the Ether Anchor Point "Those worlds, like ours, follow a fixed set of laws

As I mentioned earlier, that "Eather Anchor" is the Root of all dimensions. It is the roots that weave the dimensions together like tangled weeds, similar to "quantum e ."

Feats :

The Root system of space, as if sleeping beauty's thorns, was mercilessly cut off by the blazing fire. "At the core of the anchor point, where different dimensions of space were originally wrapped together in a haphazard knot like a tangled weed" However, where the holy sword burned through, the world was as straight as a mirror.""I don' t know how many dazzling spaces I've shuttled through don't know how many times the suffocating dimensional barrier has been broken."The Honkai energy in her body seemed to boil like blood vessels, and like a wolf she rushed forward with the tip of the deadly weapon in her hand."she knew she could hang in there."At that moment when time seemed to have frozen" "A starry sky expands strangely in the distance That is the horizon of the bubble universe It is a boundary of all distorted dimensions and, the background texture of the minature universe"

I'm already explain about ether Anchor and then Ether Anchor=ether bathub=root of Bubble universe growing become another bubble universe and connect to the center point of the dimension in world Bubble
And here Otto was create an infinite bubble universes from past to create new future this should be feats High 1-C create an Bubble universe=create an new roof of bubble universe of 11 Dimension in every side of tree

Anyways 2-A feats=High 1-C why can i say that? Cause here Otto himself creates possibilities where imaginary Bubble universes will continue to grow to infinite so here Otto creates Infinite bubble universes with create infinite Root of World bubble Wich Is a the center point of the 11 Dimension dimension that centers on the entire bubble universes so this is a feats High 1-C

Last edited:
Since it has been accepted here that the imaginary tree is a High 1-C structure
I think it's plausible that Otto creating a branch with false god power on the imaginary tree is an 11D feat.
So yes he has an 11D creation feat with false god power

It would be "High 1-C with false god power"

Since it has been accepted here that the imaginary tree is a High 1-C structure
I think it's plausible that Otto creating a branch with false god power on the imaginary tree is an 11D feat.
So yes he has an 11D creation feat with false god power

It would be "High 1-C with false god power"
Should I post to General Disscusion?

Isn't High 1-C gonna get hammered apparently? I heard that Honkai will get a massive overhaul.

Is there a link to that? I got into the series recently and I'm interested with helping out if I have the time.

Isn't High 1-C gonna get hammered apparently? I heard that Honkai will get a massive overhaul.

Is there a link to that? I got into the series recently and I'm interested with helping out if I have the time.
From what I can tell, the overhaul was more about the abilities of the Honkai Energy in general, and that was completed some months ago.
Regarding the dimensional stuff, it's been a long time and I don't know at which point it is since I am more of a casual user now, but the last update was that some haxes would simply be 4D, while the majority will remain 11D, but it's still being discussed I think.
Anyways, High 1-C Sea of Quanta and Imaginary Tree will definitely remain, and considering that Otto altered the structure of the Imaginary Tree itself I think the feat is legit.
However, I don't know if it should give him straight High 1-C or High 1-C with haxes.

From what I can tell, the overhaul was more about the abilities of the Honkai Energy in general, and that was completed some months ago.
Dang really? Them P&A still kinda ass tbh.

Also I'm not a fan of how the current FTL rating has no calc behind it. I'll try get someone to calc that in the future.

Dang really? Them P&A still kinda ass tbh.

Also I'm not a fan of how the current FTL rating has no calc behind it. I'll try get someone to calc that in the future.
Yeah, it was only edited the Honkai Energy page, but the pages of the single characters was never actually modified, which causes a lot of confusion.

I think that the FTL comes from Fu Hua's reaction speed in this calc, which from what I can tell was discussed and approved in a previous CRT but never added in the page verse, for some reason.

Honestly, the pages would require a lot of adjustments and I would really like to help doing them, but considering the conditions of the pages I think it would require a lot of time that I am afraid I don't have, which pains me.

did u disagree about my thread? well

Sea of Quanta and Imaginary tree structure still being H1-C simpely main universe with 7 ExtraDimension and 4 dimension space of the world they live on, that make it 11 Dimension of Imaginary tree and root of bubble universe what I explained earlier, if an eather anchor is a root of bubble universe that concentrates 11 dimensional level points to all bubble universes this should be H1-C with false God power or H1-C with hax (?)

Yeah, it was only edited the Honkai Energy page, but the pages of the single characters was never actually modified, which causes a lot of confusion.

I think that the FTL comes from Fu Hua's reaction speed in this calc, which from what I can tell was discussed and approved in a previous CRT but never added in the page verse, for some reason.

Honestly, the pages would require a lot of adjustments and I would really like to help doing them, but considering the conditions of the pages I think it would require a lot of time that I am afraid I don't have, which pains me.
We could work together though, that is if you do have that time
Just gonna give a helping hand

Sea of Quanta and Imaginary tree structure still being H1-C simpely main universe with 7 ExtraDimension and 4 dimension space of the world they live on, that make it 11 Dimension of Imaginary tree and root of bubble universe what I explained earlier, if an eather anchor is a root of bubble universe that concentrates 11 dimensional level points to all bubble universes this should be H1-C with false God power or H1-C with hax (?)
It would be listed on Otto's page as "High 1-C with false god power (created a branch on the imaginary tree)"

Last edited:

I don't have an opinion really. Because I haven't gotten into that part of the story.

Honkai scaling is wack, False God Otto is kinda at unknown rating, he scaling to PE Durandal who currently rated at H1C, but Durandal scaling is also wack, since at this point many character will be scaled to her which inflate character rating, such as HoFC Kiana and then Kevin, now many character will scale to Kevin when they fight him.

Also the Otto in the animation video Thus Spoke Appocalypse is not really False God, it is an unique state where he retain authority of Imaginary Tree or something but free from the influence of the tree, since he need Kiana and Durandal to beat him and Kiana using her void power to cut the link between him and the tree, he is at dying state, using the last power to make a new branch for Kallen and die so i don't think that state should be put on the profile because it is a very conditional state which he couldn't achieves on his own, and based on feats, in a vsmatch, he can only use his High 1-C power 1 one time only and kill himself

Honkai scaling is wack, False God Otto is kinda at unknown rating, he scaling to PE Durandal who currently rated at H1C, but Durandal scaling is also wack, since at this point many character will be scaled to her which inflate character rating, such as HoFC Kiana and then Kevin, now many character will scale to Kevin when they fight him.

Also the Otto in the animation video Thus Spoke Appocalypse is not really False God, it is an unique state where he retain authority of Imaginary Tree or something but free from the influence of the tree, since he need Kiana and Durandal to beat him and Kiana using her void power to cut the link between him and the tree, he is at dying state, using the last power to make a new branch for Kallen and die so i don't think that state should be put on the profile because it is a very conditional state which he couldn't achieves on his own, and based on feats, in a vsmatch, he can only use his High 1-C power 1 one time only and kill himself
it's quite interesting but here, otto was use authority imaginary tree, i know only once but enough for someone to create a single root in the imaginary tree already makes someone that too to the High 1-C scale.
and yes, this also makes the muscles transcend the reality of the imaginary tree, how come? Because he created a parallel universe that has a new future bud

https://gyazo.com/252b60d7a2ca072642d42a3baed5b2b2

explanation by Durandal about trascend reality

and also here Otto is just a simple transcend reality that doesn't belong to the imaginary tree's universe dimension. trascend reality here supports about H1-C feat to create an new bubble universe for kallen and moreover Otto created an infinite parallel world bubble because of the possibilities. At state=infinite parallel universes the explanation is further in my spare time

and anyways Otto using core of domination to trascend reality to create an new bubble universe with future fate is different from the past/present also Theater of Domination already transcend the imaginary tree reality

I don't remember where it was stated he using the core of domination, he literally was given the authority of the tree, allow him to create a different branch, and where the hell it is stated he created infinite possibilities???, he only created a single branch with Kallen alive

^
Theater of Domination the place depicted is outside the reality of the imaginary tree
Outside doesn't mean transcended, superiority over something, you can be outside of a building but not stronger than it

We could work together though, that is if you do have that time
Just gonna give a helping hand
Maybe we might try to make a thread in the General Discussion Thread to see what we can do to fix the verse with everyone interested in it, but before that I need to catch up with the story. After Chapter 28 I took a small break and now I have to catch up with the three Chapters that came out in that time.
But I will see how much time I have, because there are a lot of things to add, modify and fix. The profile seems to be stuck to Chapter 25 and doesn't have anything from that point forward, so that would be a problem too.
Maybe I will see in January, hoping that work wont be too stressfull.

Well the High 1-C feat was solely based on the branch he created on the imaginary tree, i don't think it's combat applicable seeing as it's just creation.
Also he was severely weakened and injured from battle before the creation feat, so it wasn't the feat that led to his death, but rather him killing himself
So he scales regardless.

Maybe we might try to make a thread in the General Discussion Thread to see what we can do to fix the verse with everyone interested in it, but before that I need to catch up with the story. After Chapter 28 I took a small break and now I have to catch up with the three Chapters that came out in that time.
But I will see how much time I have, because there are a lot of things to add, modify and fix. The profile seems to be stuck to Chapter 25 and doesn't have anything from that point forward, so that would be a problem too.
Maybe I will see in January, hoping that work wont be too stressfull.
Alright, I'd be ready when you are

I don't remember where it was stated he using the core of domination, he literally was given the authority of the tree, allow him to create a different branch, and where the hell it is stated he created infinite possibilities???, he only created a single branch with Kallen alive

Outside doesn't mean transcended, superiority over something, you can be outside of a building but not stronger than it
I know but nah at that feat like what I gave about trascend reality by explanation Durandal talking about transcend reality and there's Otto trascend reality and broke free imaginary tree and create infinite possibilities of universe for Kallen that can be support feat about bubble universe imaginary tree that will continue to grow into a trunk that has infinite parallel universes that will continue to grow support feat about infinite world

The feats create an Infinite possibilities

and here Otto's state had calmed down in the space-time

After make an infinite possibilities of world Bubble this should be paralel universes in imaginary tree which will continue to develop into new universes until the infinite bubble universes

Normal members can't @.

@Avengershows, mind taking a look at this thread?
Only Hax wise, he's only Universe level AP wise imo. The way in which he created said "infinite possibilities" (which he didn't, all he did was trigger them and allow Kallen to potentially reach any of those possibilities, they already exist, all possibilities already exist as we know from the DeepRising Light Novel) is much more applicable to Hax scaling rather than Attack Potency. His Attack Potency imo should be straight up just Universe level due to being able to burn the world to release the energy necessary to burn all the way back to Kallen's time.

Also regarding the "He transcended reality" part, this refers to the Honkai Impact 3rd Universe, which is a 4 Dimensional Universe that has an extra 7 String Dimensions, so it's not really "he transcended a reality with 11 Dimensions" but rather "he transcended a reality with 4 real, spatio-temporal dimensions, and 7 extra string dimensions".

Only Hax wise, he's only Universe level AP wise imo. The way in which he created said "infinite possibilities" (which he didn't, all he did was trigger them and allow Kallen to potentially reach any of those possibilities, they already exist, all possibilities already exist as we know from the DeepRising Light Novel) is much more applicable to Hax scaling rather than Attack Potency. His Attack Potency imo should be straight up just Universe level due to being able to burn the world to release the energy necessary to burn all the way back to Kallen's time.

Also regarding the "He transcended reality" part, this refers to the Honkai Impact 3rd Universe, which is a 4 Dimensional Universe that has an extra 7 String Dimensions, so it's not really "he transcended a reality with 11 Dimensions" but rather "he transcended a reality with 4 real, spatio-temporal dimensions, and 7 extra string dimensions".
So did u agree about Otto High 1-C(?)

Light novel? Can I have source?

Back