• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Vecna can take away powers, what would Homura's resistance to that be?
Her powers act independently and posses the opponent/say "no screw you" and go back to her in those cases

I'm just counting votes btw, if anyone wants to vote x or y, as long as it isn't anything debunked, feel free to and I'll count.

Like, for reference False Madoka is literally Homura's power taking over a Wraith in order to go back to her after her powers were drained

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Vecna has resistance to mindhax. And is a dude.
"Mind resistant 2-A" is "subconsciously mind haxed by 7-B Homura" level though

So

How good is the resistance exactly?

Because if it's crap maybe switch to Madoka? Even if, correct me if I'm wrong, Madoka is the stronger of the two

They are equal.

But Madoka has the highest amount of abilities out of the two.

Kaltias said:
They are equal.

But Madoka has the highest amount of abilities out of the two.
Canonically or overall

Cause Homura mindhaxes her to death last I checked

Gargoyle One said:
Which is...How Good?
According to Azzy, her hax/power is good enough to rewrite literally everything in the verse to the point where it goes next edition. It includes Law and Conceptual scale to it too.

But that's strange, wasn't LoP like way above Vecna?

Did he really resist her or was she restricting herself or something?

@Gar

Up to you. Homura has a few abilities with crazy potency, Madoka has more powers.

Homura glares and mind haxes, Madoka does the same and power null.

They are equal because that's what Homura herself said

Yes it is

Vecna can do literally nothing

And unfortunately as silly as it is IMO, passive Hax is considered a stomp

I mean.

LoP is higher than Homura in the 2-A scale, people.

I don't know if Vecna resisted her hax but if he did and that had mind/memory in the mix he basically resists it here too.

When it comes to scale? Since forever if they're both higher dimensional and both have hax.

Otherwise I could say even higher dimensional memory hax from a higher dimensional being can be meh when compared to lower dimensional as long as it doesn't have as much feats.

We're not talking different dimensional scales though

We're talking 4D.

Assuming Vecna even is 4D of course

As I just said, LoP's hax is enough to affect THE ENTIRE cosmology of her verse down to concepts and laws from what I was informed. That shouldn't be any far off from Homura's own Memory something affecting the entirety of the LoC, especially not when LoP lolnopes other people on this lvl as well.

I'm not knowledgeable in D&D, but I'm just pointing out that if the whole "Resisted the LoP" is true, he definitely isn't insta memory something from the start here.

Emphasis on If.

What's the degree of 2-A of the LoP anyway? Isn't her scaling "I curbstomp Vecna"?

Wait when you said her hax was enough to affect the entire cosmology, you specifically mean mind hax right?

Also, according to the current mind manip rules, if his resistance feat was due to LoP affecting the whole verse at once, then that would mean he's actually resisting way less than LoP's full power.

@SD That's not even her needing Mind Hax. It's her presence alone. Any of her hax would be >>>> that by default as what I just mentioned is LoP not even trying.

That said, it's all about how exactly his resisting feat was, which I dunno.

I particularly find strange scaling Vecna to her hax since she's >>>>>>> it. I'm just pointing out the fact that if it's truly applicable, then yes, it's enough to resist.

If it isn't applicable, then rip.

Back