• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea idk where they at :/

It's either wisecracking mercenary stomps, or yandere girl turned devil stomps. And it depends on whether or not SMT guys are gonna speak up or not.

Mindhax protection in SMT tends to work against up to 2-A mindhax. At the very least, Dante is shown to be protected against Lucifer's mindhax.

Is Lucifer's mindhax more potent than Homura's? If not, how does it work differently from hers, if at all?

Sry, I'm not as familiar with the SMT franchise as the majority here.

Jaakuace44 said:
Mindhax protection in SMT tends to work against up to 2-A mindhax. At the very least, Dante is shown to be protected against Lucifer's mindhax.
But this early in the game though?

I know that pretty much any demon that can use Charm Spells has some sort of Mental Abilities, so Demi filed should have some level of resistance to mind hax by other 2-As, but I'm asking you if this key of Demified, which is way before he fights Kagutsuchi, has resistance to Lucifer's mid hax.

Edit: just noticed this isn't the "Homura vs. Demi-fiend thread".

But yes, Dante should be comparable to Lucifer at this point, and being able to shrug off some of his stuff.

I'm saying Dante has resisted mindhax from characters more powerful than Homura, basically.

Not that it matters. If it's a stomp thread, it's probably getting closed anyway.

Dragopentling said:
@Schnee
No, we're not gonna act like we don't know that Bill Cipher and Lavos haven't been literally punching bags in most of their versus threads.
It's what happens when peops only kept throwing Lavos against Conceptual things (or similarly complex powersets), which is an stablished fact for the thing to be unable to deal with.

Perhaps should I, too, start making obvious stomps or unfair matches involving characters who can't get past Immortalities or Higher level hax myself, then call them punching bags because "lulzmemes"? Probably not since we've been reeeeeeeally getting old with the whole "let's make matches everyone knows the result to". And not even just talking about Lavos on this.

FateAlbane said:
Dragopentling said:
@Schnee
No, we're not gonna act like we don't know that Bill Cipher and Lavos haven't been literally punching bags in most of their versus threads.
It's what happens when peops only kept throwing Lavos against Conceptual things (or similarly complex powersets), which is an stablished fact for the thing to be unable to deal with.
Perhaps should I, too, start making obvious stomps or unfair matches involving characters who can't get past Immortalities or Higher level hax myself, then call them punching bags because "lulzmemes"?
Please no, it's a waste of time and resources :p

PairusDragonoid said:
What can do Homura? in the series and the movie i dont saw anything on the level of Dante :/
I guess you haven't really dug into the Madoka Magica series that much.

I will say that Dante just simply counters practically everything Devil Homura can do.

Dragopentling said:
I guess you haven't really dug into the Madoka Magica series that much.

I will say that Dante just simply counters practically everything Devil Homura can do.
Yes, and i dont know how canon are the spin-off or other means (manga, games, etc.)

Can I close this already?

I don't care enough to discuss scale of hax, and even then it's a stomp in any case independently from whose hax is better

@Pairus

The spin offs (that we use) are in most cases alternate timelines.

So canon to the verse, but not to the main timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back