• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is lol conceptual mindhax vs lol infinitely above baseline.

Since Dante now resists mindhax, nonetheless from other 2-As that are infinitely above baseline, if he gets past that then he shoots and calls it a day. Granted, IDK how good SMT mindhax is though.

Like all Homura threads, this is a mismatch no matter what

Anyhow, I vote that Satan acts cute and causes Dante to die of Diabetes, but accidentally releases so much cuteness she summons Mister Clean, who wipes up this thread and all future Homura threads with his detergent.

ItsEliminationTime said:
@Drago

2 words: Mindhax resistance
Rofl, that comment was before I realized a bit later that this is not DMC Dante.

So anyone gonna argue about the potency of SMT mindhax and how much Dante resists them? I'm sure Dante is one of those usual characters that just win with sheer AP and hax resistance, right?

MYHERO said:
How potent are smts mindhax?
Since most SMT entities love to sit around at least Multiversal Level, I'm pretty sure they're comfortably 2A Level. I'm actually not sure about Homura's MM potency, exactly.

Yea, after looking at Dante's profile over again.....and making sure it's not the weaker sauce DMC version....I'm pretty sure Dante basically shrugs off the hax, shoots and says "good night, baby". RIP Homura.

Voting for "Keeping It Salty".

Boom done

Homura has now joined Sonic in 2-A hell. Dante crosses off Homura off his list and goes after Vecna next.

MYHERO said:
Homura has now joined Sonic in 2-A hell. Dante crosses off Homura off his list and goes after Vecna next.
Homura is still one of the stronger 2As though, but not in AP advantage specifically. She's not weak in that tier by any means, not even close....nowhere near the hellhole that Bill Cipher and Lavos are, at least xD

Dante just simply counters her in nearly every facet.

As of Vecna, I'm not entirely sure yet. Is there a thread for that matchup yet?

No but there should be. But SMT Dante is a beast with durability negation all the way up to high godly.

Homura is still one of the stronger 2As though, but not in AP advantage specifically. She's not weak in that tier by any means, not even close....nowhere near the hellhole that Bill Cipher and Lavos are, at least xD

.....What.....?

@Schnee

No, we're not gonna act like we don't know that Bill Cipher and Lavos haven't been literally punching bags in most of their versus threads.

Dragopentling said:
@Schnee

No, we're not gonna act like we don't know that Bill Cipher and Lavos haven't been literally punching bags in most of their versus threads.
Huh, really Lavos? I get Bill, but Lavos?

Dragopentling said:
@Schnee

Lavos is physically much stronger then Homura in 2A though.

Homuras mindhax was able to affect a 4D,type 1 abstarct ,type 5 acasual entity with above baseline 2A mind resistance as a 3D being.Devil homura mindhax>>3D homu mindhax.Remind me when dante reististed mindhax this strong

Lavos is physically much stronger then Homura in 2A though.

Physically, no question

Haxwise and/or resistance to former, not by a longshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back