• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homu Sweet Homu said:
Delay Teleportation: A spell that can briefly hinder teleportation effects that had their destination near the caster, buying them several seconds of time, which the caster would typically use to flee or prepare an attack. In addition, the spell also informed the caster of how many beings would be teleporting into their vicinity. Its effective against Greater Teleportation.
If the spell makes Homura power isn't working properly, then yeah it is a Status Effect Inducement.
Again,your stretching things here.

its a simple magic spell that jams your teleportation.

What part of that gives her a status effect? a status effect would be if it poisons,paralyze,freezes etc.

Saying it's a Status Effect cause it Hinders is honestly a massive stretch.That's like saying a blunt punch is a status effect cause it can be considered a hindrance.

Im willing to accept your point if you made a CRT but now i just see it as a massive stretch

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Oh so it is simply magic spell? Good thing Homura has resistance to it in her profile.
Does she have specific resistance to magic that delays teleportation? i think not so no

I'm still not getting what's the fair part of this match. Homura has two powers that require to get close (with time stop not working) while Ainz has a super wide array of hax

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Yes, cuz I'm still arguing in here.
I need to render an image so i need to get off my phone.Good Luck Having someone to argue with

pretty sure all your points are as good as done here.

Kaltias said:
I'm still not getting what's the fair part of this match. Homura has two powers that require to get close (with time stop not working) while Ainz has a super wide array of hax
Did you read my list? That's what Ainz is likely to use.

Kaltias said:
isn't that just a win for ainz via versatility?

if he has a hax that transcend's concept and dimensions blah blah and he's fighting this homura then yes it would be a stomp.

I'm saying that he has multiple insta wins while Homura has none (since she needs time stop to get close which doesn't work).

SBA so

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread

It hinders teleportation near Ainz so it doesn't matter if she starts too far from him, if she's teleporting near Ainz then her teleportation gets delayed plus Ainz would know where she will teleport

Starting distance is 4km?

In the fight between a character who can use their hax from several hundreds meters against the a characters who needs to get really, REALLY close to use their hax?

Without something to compensate the range, this match is pretty much a stomp.

Then I don't see why this isn't a stomp, she has no way to get near him to use any of her useful abilities for this fight, time stop and teleportation are useless. The most she can do is try to snipe him, and even then he's too durable for her

Madoka vs Aize was added for a while before it deemed stomps due Aizen needs to get close to her in order to kill her. Despite starting from 50 aparts, Aizen has no way to get close to her since his Kyoka Suigetsu was useless and his superior speed got equalized. He would dies from Madoka Spammm arrows before he could make it to 10 meters.

Erza vs Cinder was also added for a while before it got removed due the starting distance that heavily in favor of Cinder.

No. Ainz's range with his durability negating stuff and his lower spells is nowhere near his big spells.

The only spell with a 200m radius requires him to be helpless for 10 seconds. Fallen Down and the rest of his big AoE hits are restricted.

And Homura can avoid hits with teleportation, the only thing she cannot do is insta teleport behind him and kill. Just watch his fight with Shalltear.

And the starting distance doesnt really matter as Homu needs to get close and Ainz needs her to get close to use his spells.

I vote Ainz for reason above, also can Homura never lose in this wiki? Seriously if she gets hax stomped = cant be allowed. If she hax stomps= she wins...

PaChi2 said:
9(+UMR and Rocker)-1-0
@Rocker please, this is not a haxstomp.
I know it is not I am just saying people who say it is are being biased towards Homura. They never question her hax stomping others.

>They never question her hax stomping others

That's why we added Sailor Moon vs Homulilly, right?

Also, the reason why people are saying that it's a stomp is because she can win this only on paper, but not in practice. It isn't even a "who attacks first", it's "one obviously bodies via having actual options to insta win".

Using the "two powers work so it's not a stomp" logic means that you could throw Arceus at her and it wouldn't be a stomp because she can win via drain/BFR.

People really do underestimate the significance of starting distance in vs matches, especially involving a character whose only method of was through direct confrontation.

Mind you that 4km is not a short distance. Ainz also needs to get close to use his spell too you say? Yeah, he only needs at minimum a hundred meters to use his while Homura needs to be REALLY REALLY close in order to win. She doesn't have anything, ANYTHING to compensate on her range disadvantage.

I already give you two example about stomp matches due to range. And oh, I'm actually okay Homura lose, as long as the fight isn't unbalanced like this one.

Have you watched the links I provided? That's the effective distance Ainz has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back