• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just saying that BFRing Ainz to another dimension would work.

And Gate hasnt proved to have interdimensional range, Gate allowes to have more people teleport with Ainz.

PaChi2 said:
Im just saying that BFRing Ainz to another dimension would work.
And Gate hasnt proved to have interdimensional range, Gate allowes to have more people teleport with Ainz.
Even so.

That's assuming ainz dosent do her in first which is more likely IMO since he litertally has a bouuntiful amount of hax he can just use once to end her.

How does Homura's BFR work btw?

@Yomi Im not assuming anything. Im not arguing for Homu winning, I just explained how she could win, if she would win is another story.

And I doubt that Ainz uses his bountiful amount of hax when bloodlusted.

Her BFR is a portal that sucks things in.

I also never said that Homura resists time stop

PaChi2 said:
And I doubt that Ainz uses his bountiful amount of hax when bloodlusted.
What?im not denying homura winning im just inclined to see ainz win instead....if that makes sense xD

Isn't bloodlusted like the most lethal state of mind you can get during a vs thread? pretty sure ainz is not above using the likes of Iä Shub-Niggurath to offer her as a sacrifice to the ancient lovecraftian monster in this state

Kaltias said:
Her BFR is a portal that sucks things in.

I also never said that Homura resists time stop
Ainz timestops and wins, then. smh.

@Yomi OverRanked Magic takes too long to cast like that, also Ainz cant use cash items here.

But seriously though, isn't this a stomp?

Time stop -> resisted

Weapons -> too weak to do damage

Homura's dura - get's one-shot by pretty much any physical attack from Ainz

Ainz wont use physical attacks, so dont worry about that.

And he doesnt use his damage making spells that often.

He will go for duranegating stuff. Like Black Hole, Reality slash, Death spells, so on.

Monarch Laciel said:
He might.
Some of the first spells we see him using are physical damage spells.
Black Hole is one of his casually used spells and it dosent really do physical damage at all

Homura to win needs to bfr or touch Ainz.

And Im disabling Timestop for Ainz because I thought Homura resisted it lol.

Kaltias said:
I still think that Ainz has too much going for him for this to be really fair
I mean, if Ainz was Low 7-C it'd be the same situation because his duranegating spells are his go-to.

Let me change it to Ainz restricted to his tier 9 spells, then.

I changed it, tho. Ainz is restricted to casual spells and durability negating spells.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Still doesn't change thing. His Dura is the main problem here.
I isnt. Homura has faced people she could not hurt by normal means and won. Obito. Also Ainz is restricted to tier 9 spells so he is not bypassing Homura's dura with AP (if he punches Homura he dies, lol).

Cuz Obito is like what, little to no hax at all. Heck, Ainz will beats Juubito in more easier fashion than Homura did.

Also, don't list it as 7-B Homura, cuz City Level Homura is Homulilly, not Magical Girl Homura.

Its not a stomp if both can win (And I said how Homu could win)

Ainz doesnt have an AP advantage here. And Homu wont be bothered by tier 9 fireball.

Juubito is not even the strongest version of Obito. Double MS Obito has more hax. Juubito can't even use Kamui

Joseph619 said:
Juubito is not even the strongest version of Obito. Double MS Obito has more hax. Juubito can't even use Kamui
Pretty sure Homura beat Kamui Obito.

PaChi2 said:
Joseph619 said:
Pretty sure Homura beat Kamui Obito.
She did? Didn't OP said Juubito? Btw Double MS Obito > regular MS kamui Obito

From the top of my head:

Despair aura V

Insta death spells

Low tier undead summon

Reality Slash

Teleportation

Low tier illusions

Black hole

Fireball

Wish upon a star?

hmmm

@Joseph we discussed War obito (rinnengan + Sharingan obito).

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Okay, what is this "passive skills that prevent his oppoent to attack him" even within timestop?
I believe its his passive attack nullification? It doesnt affect the battle. Unless homura tries to shoot him down, of course.

And Homura aint timestoping Ainz.

i was delving into Maruyama Wikia and i think its this one specifically

"Silent Time Stop: No attacks would work while time was stopped."

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back