• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaltias said:
Using the "two powers work so it's not a stomp" logic means that you could throw Arceus at her and it wouldn't be a stomp because she can win via drain/BFR.
Wait Arceus stomps her? Is that her 7-B form or her 2-A form?

Kaltias said:
@PaChi

I can't, they are blocked in my country due to copyright issues
To summarize: Black hole has only been shown to affect a target 10m from Ainz. Reality slash has a bit more range but is easier (much easier) to dodge.

Hmmm ok. If that's the range that he has at his disposal here I guess that it's fair

Kaltias said:
Hmmm ok. If that's the range that he has at his disposal here I guess that it's fair
Maybe more with fireball, but fireball is tier 9 so.... ovo

Hmmm.....Fine, after seeing the video, I guess his range isn't that overwhelming.

Also, I don't his reality slash gonna takes her out due her mid healing scaling to corbeau. Fireball is worthless as far as I know, don't think summons illusion would help him. Black Hole, instant death spell, depend on which spell he's gonna use first.

Now question, how does his instant death spell work?

He'd only use summons to keep his distance with Homura. And that's in character for him to do due to his nature as Magic Caster.

Arent Magical Girls dead, tho?

What's with making threads against PMMM characters who are leagues above them in tiers?

@Data maybe it's due to the fact that Homura has fought two people that were above her tier and won.

Also in case I didn't vote, Ainz should take this for the reasons above.

Yeah I was annoyed there too, it makes battles literally boil down to the hax that actually works, and cuts any real debate other than X via hax.

Well,Monarch said this match is terrible,and as i think,nerfing character in more two abilities or more is not allowed,and such make the thread is not added (see Esdeath vs Genos).

Well for one Ainz cannot be nerfed this hard. Speed equalizing and restraining one hax is already pushing it hard.

Then there is literally the fact that Homura's AP and dura is an entire tier below Ainz's durability.

I can agree with restraining abilities can be a bit eh but 99.9% of threads are speed equal. Its borderline standard battle assumptions

Well if the character can still fight normally without those restricted abilities and have a fighting chance, I don't see how they're not allowed if the character has shown to be just fine without said abilities.

This thread isn't even "Ainz" vs Homura.

This is "some low level Yggdrasil player". Like, why would we bother adding it to profiles if it's basically not even the character?

Eh.

At least let me say something.

Im okay if this is closed because of Ainz's restrictions, but hear me at least. Ainz has a especific tier for a especific group of spells. If using that tier will result in him having his matches closed because "muh bad thread" then that tier shouldnt exist to begin with. Ainz then should be only 6-C if the rest of his tiers will get this treatment (and Im okay with that).

I only used one of Ainz's tiers. And restricted Timestop. Dont call the thread dumb because you dont like it. Currently the only restriction placed on Ainz is the use of Time stop.

And yes, Im actually salty because the thread was called dumb, bad and closed just because. I will make a CRT to change Ainz's profile since it seems to cause problems, but I just feel the way this was handled was disrespectful towards me.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Woah there,don't get too salty and don't take a harsh word seriously.No ones disrespect you in this thread,really.
It was the part of closing it without giving me the chance to say something or find a solution (like the CRT) what annoyed me the most. Instead the thread was called "dumb" and closed right away.

Ah,if that so then i'm very apologize to you,its my fault to give Monarch an idea to close your thread,i'm very sorry my friend.

Edit : Now i finally agree with the CRT,now can we close this now?

@Pa Chi, I meant no disrespect and I'm sorry you felt that way. I didn't close the thread because "I didn't like it", I closed it because it doesn't seem to fit with our standards for threads.

@Veloxt I had the idea long before you, so don't blame yourself.

@Velox I need more people to agree with the CRT to have it approved. Once that CRT goes through this thread will become pointless (And I will close it) as Ainz will lose his tier 9.

@Monarch It's okay, I know you were just doing what you thought was right. Anyway, I hope we can wait until the CRT ends to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back