• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homing attack level?

So are homing attacks counted seperate or all together? For example Ikaros (SnO) is able to fire several homing attacking, but she doesn't have the ability to fire just one. She can fire 10s to millions at once, but they all explode together.

We scale characters from their strongest (consistent) showings.

I know that its just. Ikaros weapons are Artemis( her homing attacks) <<<<<<< Apollon (explosive arrow)<<<<<<<<< Her Laser cannon.

Her homing attacks varies in diffrent amounts. The power also varies on her emotions. For example When Babylon was around She summoned Millions of Artemis to take out the population in one go, while in base. In her strongest form she summoned 47 artemis to take on the melans and each one was country level. She wasn't at her full potential with that power like in base when she summoned millions.

She'd still be ranked at her strongest showings.

Example:

Goku shoots ki blast blows up mountain

Goku shoots kamehameha and destroys planet

Goku shakes the universe while fighting

Goku is 3-A even with his lesser feats. Even if said feats are using the same attack, as long as they consistent (i.e. just using more of it or more power for greater feats). There's keys for forms and different versions as well. So whatever her strongest showing is in base, would be her base tier. Either a footnote explaining the differences in power via emotions or separate keys should suffice.

The strongest showing on her profile is from her weakest weapon Artemis. She wasn't even at full power so she summoned a few a kill 47 melans. She still has all of powers as Base form just upgraded and base not using full power summon millions of artemis at once. Not to mention she still has two other weapons that are vastly stronger than Artemis.

Kaltias said:
Ikaros's Artemis can harm Astraea. So it's 6-B
But she wasn't using full power. If she really wanted to do harm, She would have summoned millions at once like she did in Babylon even then she was holding back.

Yeah but an individual projectile is 6-B. She can spam a ton of 6-B attacks but that's it. It's similar to how the world's nuclear arsenal is 7-B via the strongest nukes instead of tier 6 via the combined yield of all the explosives

Kaltias said:
Yeah but an individual projectile is 6-B. She can spam a ton of 6-B attacks but that's it
They don't come as individual. She doesnt't spam them. They all come at once and hit the target at once. She doesn't have the ability to only summon once. Also they aren't being spammed.

I know. She does. Yes, I know. I know. They are.

The point is that firing a myriad of 6-B attacks doesn't qualify for a higher tier

Well I was told by matt in the chat if it attacks stacked together then it could giver her a higher AP. That's something ikaros does. She fires several has many Artemis has she want in one go and they all follow the target together and explode togther.

Eh...I don't know about that. This may need to get temporarily highlighted. It seems important.

@Kasy

That's only if you perform a feat with said attacks as far as I know. Artemis's tier comes from scaling, not feats. Also if we did that we would scale Ikaros from being massively above her strongest attack which kinda doesn't work. I have stuff to do now so I can reply again later

Kaltias said:
@Kasy
That's only if you perform a feat with said attacks as far as I know. Artemis's tier comes from scaling, not feats. Also if we did that we would scale Ikaros from being massively above her strongest attack which kinda doesn't work. I have stuff to do now so I can reply again later
Wait what? Artemis does have feats. In base form remember these are power by her emotions. She summoned millions at once and they didn't explode. She was just using them to wipe out the country. If she wanted too, she could have applied power. Using Artemis in Pandora Mode, she able able to kill all the melans in one go. Each melan got one shot. She wasn't using her full potential nor full power. It definitely doesn't come scaling. In Pandora mode her strongest attack was Artemis, and again she wasn't at her full power nor potential with it. She still has Apollon which is vastly stronger by a huge amount and her laser cannon which is her strongest weapon.

Also remember 100% ikaros can destroy a country easily.

Pandora Ikaros was at 500% using artemis, but was at full power or using her maximun limit of summoning artemis liek in base form.

Theglassman12 said:
Do you have a calc that shows the attack being higher than country level?
MR-64-442869-14
Here in Pandora form she was able to take out 47 melans angeloids. Each one at country level durability. She also able to take on Pandora 3 Chaos with Artemis alone. Also this is one attack shes not spamming or anything

MR-64-442869-36

Gbugbuhuil

Here she was able to excert millions of Artemis to take out a country with the population of millions before destroying it with an apollon. They didn't not explode she used them to just kill the people. She was angry or sad they would have, but she was following orders.

SnkjnaigihsiALB

Fszfgnsdxzs╬®

Remember the homing attacks power vary by emotions. She didn't want to kill Nymph, so she lower the level of the explosions. She did manage to scare her off with an Apollon. As you see that all come together and perform one explosion.

Can you calculate the feat. For all we know that would just make her stronger than baseline, but not continental.

The explosion. If you can calculate it, then we can get some answers on how strong she is. If you can't calculate it, ask a member of the calc group to do it for you.

Theglassman12 said:
The explosion. If you can calculate it, then we can get some answers on how strong she is. If you can't calculate it, ask a member of the calc group to do it for you.
Like which scan?

Artemis by itself does not have tier 6 feats. It harms tier 6 characters but that's it

still, you need a calc to justify her being stronger than country level. That's the same as me saying Jiren wasn't at full power when fighting goku, does that make him 2-C? No. It just makes him a much stronger low 2-C character.

Kaltias said:
Artemis by itself does not have tier 6 feats. It harms tier 6 characters but that's it
Yes they do. Harming country level characters is a tier 6 feats. Am I wrong because as I recall on the AP thread your attack is country level if you are able to harm a character with country level durability. Ikaros in one attack took out the melans with Artemis each one was country level. Ikaros wasn't at full power nor using her full potential of that power.

I meant destructive feats. Artemis has tier 6 scaling, but it has not caused tier 6 events. Using the scaling in a calc would be calc stacking

Kaltias said:
I meant destructive feats. Artemis has tier 6 scaling, but it has not caused tier 6 events. Using the scaling in a calc would be calc stacking
Yes but you can still use AP. It has attack potency. Its specalized to attack her opponents directly and exploded on them. She used them to match Chaos artemis, who destroyed Pandora Astraea shield. She was directly focusing them on each melan and wasn't at full power. Each one should be larger country level noting Ikaros strength is large country level for breaking Melan Astraea shield and Ikaros Attack power is far higher. As you can see she used her weakest attack when then she didn't use the full ability of that nor was at fill power.

Theglassman12 said:
still, you need a calc to justify her being stronger than country level. That's the same as me saying Jiren wasn't at full power when fighting goku, does that make him 2-C? No. It just makes him a much stronger low 2-C character.
Huh? The scan above when she stacked the explosion together she wasn't at full power. Not even the tip of it. She's done even more not at full power. Like matching a one of the strongest girls in the series with it and taking out country level melans again not at full power.

also @Kaltias do you need scans because she doesn't spam her. It's one attack. She can summon how many she wants at once. They aren't being spammed. You could not find a scan of her spamming them because she doesn't. You would find a scan of her shooting them all out at once.

Back