• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blood Manipulation for yuji.

Upgrade ability for itadori yuji.

• blood Manipulation.

In chapter 247 we were all shown if Sukuna received an attack in the form of a blood laser shot, many people theorized that the person who shot the blood laser was Itadori Yuji.

And in chapter 251, the theory was proven correct. Yuji is shown to be able to release blood from his mouth towards Sukuna, and Yuji can explode the blood.

Agree/disagree ?

He certainly has it but I’d rather wait for this arc to finish before making any revisions.
Basically this, Yuji has already showcased a ton of new abilities in just ten or so chapters of fighting. Infact i think there should be a separate profile for final arc Yuji, kinda like what Deku has, since he also loses a lot of abilities after Sukuna is removed

I agree. Don't care if it's added now or later but it's probably better to put all the revisions together later on yeppers.

Basically this, Yuji has already showcased a ton of new abilities in just ten or so chapters of fighting. Infact i think there should be a separate profile for final arc Yuji, kinda like what Deku has, since he also loses a lot of abilities after Sukuna is removed
Woah not yet his stats are basically the same, he got Soul Manip, Blood Manip and Regeneration but I think we can fit that on his current profile.

Woah not yet his stats are basically the same, he got Soul Manip, Blood Manip and Regeneration but I think we can fit that on his current profile.
I'd definately say there's a tier change. Against 15F Meguna he was so strong compared to his normal self that even Sukuna made note of the jump in power and he got even stronger during the timeskip, so he should be at least somewhat comparable to the Low 7-Cs

Back