• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck: 7-A downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't like the assumption that Aradiabot doesn't have stronger telekinesis than her base form when she's stronger in every other way.

Karkat shouldn't scale yeah, he's like, the absolute low level of the verse.

Why would a robot which is made from indigo blood stuff and all able to enhance her telekinesis...? It's especially a trait of her blood cast, which Equius wouldn't include/enhance given how the robot was made to be as close as possible of a indigoblood.

Fair.

But that just means there's even less reason to condence the low tiers into one tier. There's zero chance that they'll scale to the Frog Temple feat now.

Karkat and the other weaker players are 9-A because of the ogres, no need to scale them to equius or sollux, only people like rainbow drinker kanaya and aradia should scale to tier 8.

just you wait until they remember the whole "karkst is the only mortal in the ship" stuff and make him a 2-A god tier or worse.

Last edited:
So the mid tiers go to High 8-C, possibly 8-B (Bro cutting a meteor, and Sollux throwing a mall at Eridan, which is stated to contain a few city blocks worth of space)

I'm not really sure about how high it would be, wasn't it calced?

Otherwisewe have Bro's feat, Sollux's and Aradia/Sollux redirecting the meteors? Or maybe Jack's chain cutting? Seems like tier 8 is pretty consistent yeah.

Also where is the "containing city blocks" statemt?

No, it wasn't.

The Sollux thing isn't usable. Jack cutting the chain might be an outlier given it's 8-A in a sea of High 8-C to 8-B ones.

Nah, I mean the ones against the Black King, supporting Bro's feat of cutting one.

Well, not really.

They are part of the veil, but the veil itself isn't in the Furthest Ring.

What makes the non-calcable one useless is that he goes through the Furthest Ring, aka need immeasurable speed.

The ones against the Black King are the same one who goes on planets and all, but after Skais using all of its portals. Although it isn't calcable easier for another reason (out of screen by FTL+ dudes).

Basically it would support Nro's feat not being an outlier, since Sollux n ots could use them in thr battle, even if calcing isn't possible.

I don't think there's more to discuss, if we have all the calcs then it should be good.

Checking if we have every calcs, doing the ones which aren't made yet and apply 'em all.

Tho I think even just Bro's one would work, since it has 2 feats backing it up.

So, just to check.

1. The 7-As will become High 8-C to 8-B.

2. Base Aradia with scale to them thanks to the Vriska statement (which should have a scan if anyone can find it).

3. Aradia's Frog Temple feat should be calc'd for consistency's sake.

I'll get the scan.

Also a friend calced the Bro meteor feat and found Building level, I'll post it in a few minutes.

Here's his version of the calc.

Also verified the dialogue, and it doesn't precise how she would snap Vriska's neck:

"VRISKA: Hey dead girl! How's 8eing dead treating you?
ARADIA: c0uldnt i ask y0u the same thing
VRISKA: Yeah, sure! If you wanted to 8e technically inaccur8. It would still 8urn though, so touche!
ARADIA: its really weird that y0u keep antag0nizing me
ARADIA: i c0uld snap y0ur neck with a twitch
VRISKA: Yeah 8ut you won't!"

...That doesn't acknowledge her doing it with her psionics at all though.

Meaning, no, her base form shouldn't scale. That would just scale her Aradiabot form above God-Tier Vriska.

That's why I said "it doesn't precise how she would snap Vriska's neck", misremembered.

Anyway, should we start writing justifications? Just to apply them faster later on.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion. Alternately, a staff member can use the @Username notification system.

A thought just occuried to me. Since this is going to affect a lot of the troll profiles, should we use this opportunity to switch their current pictures out for Pesterquest Sprites? It'll probably look a lot more professional (as I'm fairly certain Eridan's current picture is literally just fan art)

Yeah look at feferi for example, where is her beautiful pesterquest art?

As for the new meteor calc, it is similar to mine, but certain numbers are not rounded, and he did a average in the density while i just used the high value.

As for the timeframe, he got 2 seconds above my high end because he used the time in the video, i decided to use ends because time in the flashes is weird to me and sometimes seems to slow down.

His seems better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back