• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck: 7-A downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, welcome to my first CRT post-forum move. This will be covering the whole 7-A feat that every 7-A Homestuck scales to (Except for the Horrorterrors).

The Feat that everyone scales to is how Equius decapitated a montain sized monster

Now here's the thing: He punched the different monster. The mountain sized monster did NOT have headfins, whereas the one he decapitated did. So no 7-A feat here

Their new tier should Low 7-B to 7-B for two reasons

*Jackspers doing this to Skaia. Credit to Truth Bullets for the calc

*The twelve trolls defeating the Black King, who is prototyped with a being the size of a city

That's it for now yall

Whoops, typed Saskia instead of Skaia. The former a four coloured commander from MtG, the latter is the land who suffered Jack's wrath, who we are talking about. There is a difference.

The problem with the king feat is that it was a whole army fighting against him, so unless each troll is city level (which i'm not against to) it wouldn't work.

I think trolls like sollux would still be above that since he throw a city sized meteor near light speed.

Equius could be "likely higher" since he is super STRONG like superman compared to the weaker trolls

Also, i feel like the crater in skaia was a elipsoid isntead of a hemisphere, which might mame the result lower

Last edited:
The Trolls who are lower than 7-A didn't do much damage. Karkat and Kanaya only really cut off a few tentacles

Yeah but i doubt those tentacles coming from a city sized dude were just 9-A, especially since, IIRC, everyone fought with the tentacles before attacking his body.

Disagree with first calc: Jack cut the chain and Prospit went to Skaia by itself. It's an AP feat same way me pushing a huge rock down a cliff makes me Wall level.

Disagree with second one because: How tf are you talking about a fight we never saw like if we knew who did what besides Gamzee and Vriska? Also while underlings and king do gain prototype, the underlings we saw were way smaller than Glyob.
The ring do gives them attribute of what they're prototyped with, but not fully (Jack isn't a litteral plush or bird for example).

I trust YuriAkuto's sense of judgement.

In any case, you should ask the people listed under Homestuck in our Knowledgeable Members List to comment here via their message walls.

I asked Promestein, The Wright Way and CrimsonStarFallen.
I don't think there's much more active knowledgeable member regarding Homestuck besides them (my bad for anyone I forgot).

Oh yeah, yuri is right.

What was the AP for the chain cut again? 8-C?

We have some casual building related feats there like aradia or equius, so it is pretty consistent.

The only way we can use the black king fight is if you do like others do and consider "S: Rex something" canon because hussie somewhat implied it.

That make everyone scale to the black king, considering karkat in that animation was the first to attack and made giant cut on the king, and he is still the weakest troll.

I actually saw the statement myself, i believe it was legit but it wasn't "yo this video is canon"

It was more like "the fight is open for interpretation, so all fan despictiond are equally true".

He basically told us to stay imaginative

Seems like something Hussie would say. I don't think the animation really would be usable tho.

I don't mind something tier 9 to 8, since most of them are "just" supposed to be just high tier players.

I think the weaker trolls (karkat, pre-rainbow drinker kanaya, eridan) are fine at 9-A, while the stronger trolls (equius and feferi) being 8-C is okay, i mean, being over 50x stronger than the others should already make you STRONG.

Sollux would be this level because psionics, but his asteroid feat is probably a outlier.

I mean, throwing small stuff at 99% speed of light might make you planet level or something, imagine a town sized meteor, dude's getting 4-B (return of of the king)

His asteroid is pretty weird, so yeah. Not to mention that Aradia helped iirc and she's like the strongest God Tier.

I feel like we should have someone actually calc the meteor feat before we decide if it's an outlier. We literally don't know what the results will be.

He also still has the feat of throwing a mall and destroying Eridan's ship from Pesterquest that might warrant a look, assuming we can find a way too calc it.

Also, about the Black King. Sure, the imps clearly don't scale to Glyb in size, but an argument could be made for the King doing that. He's the most gigantic enemy we see the game create, we could try to compare his size too Glyb's.

Also, doesn't lore make a big deal about Sollux's ancestor being able too move a space ship at light speed? That could add consistency too the meteor feat.

I feel like we should have someone actually calc the meteor feat before we decide if it's an outlier. We literally don't know what the results will be.
It's in the Furthest Ring with Aradia's help and him dying, so it wouldn't be really usable to begin with.

I do agree with the mall part and lore did talk about how the Psionic was able to make Condesce ship's MFTL+, although Psionic is Mituna, meaning Sollux wouldn't really compare.

It's in the Furthest Ring with Aradia's help and him dying, so it wouldn't be really usable to begin with.

I do agree with the mall part and lore did talk about how the Psionic was able to make Condesce ship's MFTL+, although Psionic is Mituna, meaning Sollux wouldn't really compare.
I mean, an argument could be made for it being a genetic thing, seeing as how psionics are a part of natural troll biology. Although, I guess it doesn't matter, as it's not calcable to begin with.

Psionics are a yellowblood mutation, so Idk. It would likely be as different as any Psionics are from each others.

I'm pretty sure the one destroying both Skaia and Prospit is Bec Noir, not Jackspers.

I dunno if I'd say Sollux's feat is an outlier but whatever, I don't really care.

I think our best bet is too try and quantify the Pesterquest feats, then we can see where everyone scales from there.

I agree with this. It can also scales to obvious stuff like late-game underlings.

the problem with the asteroid feat, aside from Aradia being there, is that it is definitely going to be tier 5 or 4, that's just how relativistic energy works, so unless there are feats for that, it would be an outlier, or else he would've one-shotted the black king, in fact, since it crossed the furthest ring normally, it would probably have immensurable speed.

I didn't mention the mall feat because it is building-related (obviously why higher than just building level) which we already brought up.

we might just make sollux, eridan arabian something, jacksper and stuff their own tier and ignore the other trolls since they are basically dbz characters.

But.... there's no reason not to scale them to the rest of the Mid-Tiers. Everyone constantly acknowledges Equius as crazy strong, which wouldn't make sense if Sollux blew him out of the water. Then the scaling chains that launch off of Equius and Jackspers remain intact. I don't see any reason to change any of the scaling here.

But.... there's no reason not to scale them to the rest of the Mid-Tiers. Everyone constantly acknowledges Equius as crazy strong, which wouldn't make sense if Sollux blew him out of the water. Then the scaling chains that launch off of Equius and Jackspers remain intact. I don't see any reason to change any of the scaling here.
I mean, everyone acknowledges him as strong physically, as in, he does everything with his own hands.

Sollux would blow him out of the water in this case due to psionic power alone, not because of his strenght.

In fact, iirc, he threw the meteor into the green sun before dying and aradia helping, so that alone would make him blow him out fo the water completely

The scaling may make sense though, but it depends of the results of the calcs, but there is no way equius strenght is anywhere near sollux psionics, assuming we use the asteroid feat, if not, they may be comparable.

It was jackspers that did what? All i found was him destroying a lot of stuff with the red miles and killing everyone.

Was the meteor towards the green sun a different meteor from the one the trolls and humans rode for 3 years?

Even if he didn't do the massive hole in the calc above, he still did the massive cracks to the left of it. Also, yeah, he mutilated prospit

Also, Bro cut a meteor in half in Descend

Oh sorry, though you were talking about my reply, Yeah, he definitely did that, the planet being a state-sphere might make that at minimun like multi-city block level or higher.

IIRC prospit was the size of a small town right, ruining it should be consistent with the feat above.

Yeah, is there a way to find it's size? i found the perspective before the explosions weird.

Also, did someone tank the moon falling? Aside from jade's corpse (doc style)

I mean, everyone acknowledges him as strong physically, as in, he does everything with his own hands.

Sollux would blow him out of the water in this case due to psionic power alone, not because of his strenght.

In fact, iirc, he threw the meteor into the green sun before dying and aradia helping, so that alone would make him blow him out fo the water completely

The scaling may make sense though, but it depends of the results of the calcs, but there is no way equius strenght is anywhere near sollux psionics, assuming we use the asteroid feat, if not, they may be comparable.
But, if it went into the Furthest Ring, than that would make the speed immeasurable, meaning the Meteor Feat can't even be used in the first place.

Right, then forget the meteor in that case, i was going off the impression that we would use the "about the speed of light" stuff for the calcs and ignore the mechanics of the furthest ring (kinda like the comic did :b)

I think it's better to calc Mall feat + Meteor feat and see how it goes with stuff like late game ennemis.

Miles doesn't scale to anyone.

The reader recognizes the mall from friendsim i believe, so if we find a good shot of it, we can find the mass.

The problem is the speed, reader said that there was a lot of psionic energy realesed feom throwing the mall and sollux screamed when doing so, so it was thrown really hard instead of dropped or something, but he doesn't say anything about it's speed.

Maybe 10 m/s could be a good lowball? Or whatever is the speed for something to be called a projectile.

It's the mall Reader visited in Daraya's bad ending yeah.

Not sure about how to calc it tho.

There are 2 ways i can see:

Either assume sollux screamed for the hell of it since he admitted to not want to kill eridan and use potential energy, the problem is finding the height.

Or assume he throw it at some average projectile speed.

Reader kept calling it massive and titanic, so we could use the average weight of a mall.

I think we have at least 3 pic of the mall used.

And yeah dropping could work.

Do we have a shot of eridan's ship on the air, maybe we could pixel scale to find the distance of it and the ground as a lowball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back