• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck: 7-A downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asids from the whole "dying" and 2-A aradia helping, it was shot through the furthest ring, which would give it immensurable speed since it in a straight line for 3 year.

i see you are downplaying aradia like everyone else

Later today i'll search for the mall pics and stuff to try to calc the mall feat

There is this one game over screen that seems to show the mall behind the reader, i could scale it with eridan (whatever is his height) to find the volume and mass.

If not, i'll just search for the average mass of a mall

Also i just realized that sollux brought that mall in the middle of the fight in a few seconds, so kinectic energy works, just need the height.

It is a massive airbone ship and it could fit the buildings of a city block, so i could sum the minimun altittude of planes and the average height of a building to find the distance crossed by the mall

Although the reader said the airship could fit a few cityblocks on it, so the feat is at minimun 8-B or 8-A

Last edited:
So, wait... The Council shot down an idea that would allow people too fly because it's heretical..... but Roxy is the one who suggested it. Who is, y'know, one of their gods.

I guessing the council either has authority on their level or one of their gods (like jane idk) is part of or influences the council

wait, this isn't the discussion thread, ****.

Please ignore the link above, i'll put it on the actual discussion thread, and in order to not derail the thread, please point your direction towards my sexy Sollux mall calc

Don't worry, I missed that too.

So, we have High 8-C for a Low-End (I'm pretty sure we typically use the mid-end for calcs, but don't quote me on that) and 8-A for a high end coming from the Reader's observations.

I think the feat is at least 2x 8-B and sollux did that casuallywithout the intent to kill, so likely higher.

Also, does his current lifting strenght come from his meteor feat? If yes then i at least found a substitute there.

Next step, Bro's meteor feat, i think i need to find it's size and then the distance they got separated?

I think the feat is at least 2x 8-B and sollux did that casuallywithout the intent to kill, so likely higher.

Also, does his current lifting strenght come from his meteor feat? If yes then i at least found a substitute there.

Next step, Bro's meteor feat, i think i need to find it's size and then the distance they got separated?
I mean.... the calc itself says otherwise.

Yeah but that only calc'd the kinectic energy of the mall as big low ball, just to see if it was 8-B with actual numbers.

The reader's statement makes it 8-B at minimun, but since we have no idea of the total distance that mall went and shit, we can't get much from an actual calc.

But hey, at least we got lifting strenght, that's good for a psionic.

Why should we believe the Reader isn't exaggerating? I kinda doubt he can accurately judge exactly how big a mall is with mental math, especially when the actual numbers suggest otherwise.

He was talking about the airship though, which is easier to give sense of scale, and he gave a lot of observation there, like "it could fit 3 conventional airships there" and "you'd probably get tired from walking if you couldn't teleport"

I think at least high 8-C, likely 8-B, possibly higher could work though

There is a moment in Descend where bro is riding the meteor, i could pixel scale it if i had his height or use his katana and fhe average height of one.

But yuri mentioned them already having a size, what is it?

Last edited:
Can't remember it. I think one was the size of Texas but not sure about others.

I read it, it was dave asking john the size of it and then mocking movies always using geographic locations to give sense of scale, he later even says "the planet earth is under siege by ******* jupiter"

I remember jade's being the size of asutralia before bec destroying it.

Bro's was visible on it so it should be small building sized, but the best way i found was lowballing bro's height into ******* 112 cm because of his katana.

I mean, we have two feats to back it up with, so it's definitely consistent.

Have we ever calc'd Aradia destroying the Frog Temple?

Funny thing is, the high end is nearly 2x city block, just like the reader's observations of the airship, those 2 feats are pretty close.

If we can calc the temple we might achieve more building level, and what was the result for cutting the chains?

Well the feats were done casually and IIRC jack prototype 3x > Bro.

Dave could get a new key since it was done before the 3 year gap and he supposedely got new stuff as time went on, implying he trained i think.

Why didn't we use the 8-A feats last time? I literally suggested making early game low tiers 9-A and late game 8-A because of it and it just... didn't happen.

Bro>Jack prototype x3

Aradia isn't really what you would call low tier, her telekinesis is enough to kill GT Vriska (well, it's Aradiabot but she shouldn't have a boost in telekinesis because of being in a robot body)

Iirc it was for various factors: being thanks to Davesprite's sword which was a one-time thing, calc being wrong on some points (can't recall why), how it would make the scaling weird, etc...
Oooor it was that the key was supposed to be made but forgotten.

Uh, she didn't kill God-Tier Vriska. She killed Base Vriska. And she killed her with her bare hands.

Hell, Vriska used that death to become God-Tier in the first place.

Uh, she didn't kill God-Tier Vriska. She killed Base Vriska. And she killed her with her bare hands.

Hell, Vriska used that death to become God-Tier in the first place.
Alterniabound. She flat-out stated she could kill GT Vriska through telekinesis with Vriska acknowledging it.

I think everyone below 2-A is a low tier, some stronger than others, and those low 1-Aand beyond would be high tier/god tier (badum tss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back