• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck 2-As - Which ones are smurfs?

Since Homestuck got the 1-A treatment, some of the 2-As have 1-A hax, apparently

Gonna list all the 2-As and see if they have hax, most will be labled "TBA"

John Egbert: Yes, but only his final key via scaling to 1-A stuff. First 2-A key is TBA

Rose Lalonde: TBA

Dave Strider: TBA

Jade Harley: TBA

Jake English: TBA

Roxy Lalonde: TBA

Dirk Strider: TBA

Vriska Serket: TBA

Tavros Nitram: TBA

Aradia Megido: TBA

Aranea Serket: TBA

Calibor: Yes, he has fate-hax and plot-hax on this level

Calliope: Probably, but TBA

Jack Noir (Beta): TBA

Jack Noir (Alpha): Yes because he has LE powers (?)

Spades Slick: TBA

Becquerel: TBA

GCat: TBA

Doc Scratch: TBA

I think I got all of them

First off, no to mindhax being 1-A. Because scaling from Hussie is a big no no.

Besides that, what do the others (besides John and Caliborn) have that would make them 1-A?

I think Doc Scratch might have 1-A stuff like Omniscience and Plot hax, but I'm not sure.

First Guardians and probably people prototyped with them could possibly have something from Bec interfering with the MSPR Retcon teleportation.

I think Aradia froze Lord English in time, but like, I'm not sure if that counts? She only stopped him for like a split-second, IIRC.

Possibly for Aradia. Not only did she help do this weird combo attack against him with Tavros and Aranea's help (Tavros did nothing really, don't get any ideas), but she harmed him with a rope.

Not 100% sure, YuriAkuto would be the guy to ask

Edit: Whoops, link doesn't work. There is a thing on his message wall, however

Aradia is the strongest GT in term of hax (she can affect Horrorterrors and Lord to some extent). The rope stuff is more an outlier, and Lord resisted the Meenah-Tavros-Aradia combo anyway.

Technically, all Aspect-based stuff should be comparable to Roxy, who can interract with plato concept (technically on the same scale as Ultimate Selves)

Everyone with First Guardian powers have 1-A thing, scaling to Bec, who redirected MSPAR's teleportation

Plot powers should be 1-A

Spades Slick is special to the point of being why Andrew is considered inconsistent, so kimda hard to talk about him

Dave's invulnerability negation is 1-A for obvious reasons

Dirk's Reactive Evolution (which is in his Ultimate key, but could be in his GT one) is 1-A

GT Calliope and her Epilogues self aren't that different, so Idk. Even if she's the most haxxed character in HS

The only ones who didn't shown 1-A hax would be Jake, Rose, and Vriska/Aranea. At least with what I can came up while half-asleep, if we don't count the possible "all GT have aspect-based 1-A hax"

Platonic Concepts aren't going to be 1-A anymore soon. Or, at least, it's currently under revision.

First Guardians should probably just have 1-A power null or something like that.

It wasn't Power Null, as the teleportation still happened its just that Bec changed the destination.

The Wright Way said:
Platonic Concepts aren't going to be 1-A anymore soon. Or, at least, it's currently under revision.
First Guardians should probably just have 1-A power null or something like that.
Homestuck's Platonic Concepts scale to Ultimate Dirk, who's a Platonic Ideal. It's not because of the "Plato Concept are 1-A" so it seems legit to me.

It would more be for their space manipulation, they don't have power null.

Back