• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the skies above a large field, starting 100 meters apart, Daenerys has all three dragons flying with her and is riding Drogon.

Both are in-character but looking to kill the other.

Homelander is >43 tons of TNT

Drogon is >55 tons of TNT

Homelander:

Daenerys: 7 (RoTt35, Mariogoods, Dinamic8000, AnonymousBlank, Phantom4, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, Jojo123)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Bump, Homelander trying to slay three dragons. Daenerys trying to make Homelander "bend the knee". Battle of the egos, let's go!

I mean, Daenerys can control his dragons quite well, managing to avoid weapons specialy created to kill them (While not surprised)

Besides that, it Homelander vs 3 opponents of similar AP, quite difficult for him

I mean, Daenerys can control his dragons quite well, managing to avoid weapons specialy created to kill them (While not surprised)

Besides that, it Homelander vs 3 opponents of similar AP, quite difficult for him
Homelander has advantages too. Let's see.

Homelander:

Advantages:
  • Can one-shot Daenerys herself
  • More intelligent than her dragons
  • Has fought enemies similar in AP to himself before.
  • Can put the dragons at an enormous disadvantage if he grabs onto one and starts attacking from there.
Neutral:

= Similar AP

= He and Daenerys have similar intelligence

Disadvantages:
  • Is fighting three at once
  • More overconfident

Daenerys:

Advantages:

• Can use her dragons to attack from three places and overwhelm Homelander
  • Drogon can shield her from Homelander's attacks
  • Technically has three times the AP.
  • Will likely treat the fight as do-or-die the moment she sees Homelander has powers.

Neutral:

= Similar intelligence
= Similar AP individually

Disadvantages:
  • Her dragons will become disorganised if Daenerys herself is killed. If she dies, they will too.
  • She and her dragons have never faced an enemy who can fight just like her dragons while being the size of a human.

So this is a fight that could go either way.

Rhaegal and Viserion are 55 tons (baseline 8-B+), and Drogon upscales from them since he can easily overpower the latter and be unfazed by his fire breath
Her dragons will become disorganised if Daenerys herself is killed. If she dies, they will too.
If Daenerys dies, the dragons would be completely enraged due to their bond with her, so I don't know if having three dragons stronger than you in Berserk mode would be an advantage
She and her dragons have never faced an enemy who can fight just like her dragons while being the size of a human.
This is true, although the fire breath of the dragons can cover a lot of range, so with the speed equalized and being three dragons it will be difficult for Homelander to dodge everything, plus he has no resistance to their heat

Rhaegal and Viserion are 55 tons (baseline 8-B+), and Drogon upscales from them since he can easily overpower the latter and be unfazed by his fire breath
That's not listed in their pages, I don't think. They're listed as 49 tons and higher with fire breath, aren't they?
If Daenerys dies, the dragons would be completely enraged due to their bond with her, so I don't know if having three dragons stronger than you in Berserk mode would be an advantage
Enraged, but easily outwitted.
This is true, although the fire breath of the dragons can cover a lot of range, so with the speed equalized and being three dragons it will be difficult for Homelander to dodge everything, plus he has no resistance to their heat
Doesn't Homelander have heat resistance to his own heat vision? He should scale to Stormfront who could withstand heat vision that burns right through everything else.

That's not listed in their pages, I don't think. They're listed as 49 tons and higher with fire breath, aren't they?
8-B+ starts at 55.5 tons and is explained on the verse page
Enraged, but easily outwitted.
Not really, enraged dragons are willing to kill their prey no matter what. They are wild beasts, yes, but they're still three stronger dragons
Doesn't Homelander have heat resistance to his own heat vision? He should scale to Stormfront who could withstand heat vision that burns right through everything else.
None of that is listed in his profile, and if so, how hot does his vision get?

8-B+ starts at 55.5 tons and is explained on the verse page
I'll trust you on that. Of course, the fire breath has an issue of covering area but not all hitting him.
Not really, enraged dragons are willing to kill their prey no matter what. They are wild beasts, yes, but they're still three stronger dragons
Indeed. What I meant was that they can be outmanoeuvred and outwitted. Without her strategic direction they would likely be vulnerable.
None of that is listed in his profile, and if so, how hot does his vision get?
Probably because his heat vision still burns Stormfront and because they're both different. Fair enough. His heat vision does burn concrete though.

Of course, the fire breath has an issue of covering area but not all hitting him.
It must be taken into account that speed is equalized and there are three dragons attacking Homelander at the same time, and I don't remember if he had experience dodging, plus him dodging all the time would prevent him from making many attacks
What I meant was that they can be outmanoeuvred and outwitted. Without her strategic direction they would likely be vulnerable.
I don't think that's so determinative, an enraged Vhagar was able to kill Arrax without problem, and the difference in size was considerable (150m vs ~5m), plus they're quite maneuverable for their size. Mountless dragons can fight perfectly, and they're still stronger than Homelander
His heat vision does burn concrete though.
The fire breath of the dragons can melt iron and stone, as well as turn steel into ashes

True. Maybe we need people who watch the Boys TV show, I originally intended this as a match up for comic Homelander and then realized he'd get stomped and pooped out of three dragons, so I changed it to TV Homelander.

Man, imagine losing just cuz you have no heat resistance smh. Could never be Soldier Boy.

Weak, snivelling pussy loses FRA
Also because he has less AP and is facing three enemies. Decent chance he'll seriously wound or even kill at least one before he goes down though. His ability to grab onto a dragon and attack while attached to it puts his smaller size to good use.

Either way, counted.

Back