• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hollow Ichigo vs Eiji Hino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicetoderp said:
So, is Reiatsu crush a viable thing or not?
If it's a Soul-Destroying thing then no, since all evidence we currently have right now points to Greeeds being more akin to robots than living things with souls.

Akm was already debunked by IMade and never replied afterward .

RC was already accepted and the "caveat" debunked.

Akm was already debunked by IMade and never replied afterward .

And AKM participated in the thread much longer than IMade who left halfway in, so no he wasnt. Again, take it up with AKM and the staff that agreed with him if you disagree.

I know, but then you guys bring the CRT and other stuff like staff agreement and other things like that, and its clustering the thread

Want to arguing that? Take it to somewhere, arguing the RC only, isn't that hard?

One people said that RC only work on people with weaker stat the other said no because CRT didn't goes through and here we are.

Yeah. In my opinion, go amd get that CRT completely through for all the Bleach supporters first. Then we talk.

In the meantime... leaving this Thread to die seems the nice idea.

This is why i rarely making HST matches and avoiding it a lot (One Piece is the exception from what i remember), it will lead to shitstorm/mess outta nowhere and it happen so many times >_>

Yeah, let's get this thread closed. It's too much of a shitstorm as things currently are. Maybe once the Reiatsu Crush debate is over we can redo it if it's not a stomp, but that time isn't now.

Nicetoderp said:
One people said that RC only work on people with weaker stat the other said no because CRT didn't goes through and here we are.
We had a whole thread about it and "reiatsu crush" doesn't work on someone who has higher spiritual energy or simply energy if it is equalized.

AKM sama said:
Nicetoderp said:
We had a whole thread about it and "reiatsu crush" doesn't work on someone who has higher spiritual energy or simply energy if it is equalized.
Can you link me that thread please?

AKM sama said:
Nicetoderp said:
pretty sure you were debunked by Imade.

Ummm no. None of the staff agreed with him and he abandoned the thread in the middle. Cal, Matt, DDM, Agna, Ant, Soldier and most other members on the thread agreed with me and a NEW rule was put in place SPECIFICALLY to prevent this argument from happening again in the future.

AKM never directly replied to Imade, and his response was vague. He said he knew what Reiatsu and Reiryoku are and left it on that and then proceeded to compare Reiryoku to sheer AP which Imade already explained to him that statement is wrong. The thread was about caveats and you have yet to prove one for Bleach.

true , an uncontradicted statement is neccesary for a caveat to be accepted , and i don't think there is one in bleach .

Saying someone got debunked doesn't mean much, Imade was debunked entirely on the thread. The rule was set in place as a general thing only to avoid cases like THIS specific one, for which we had an entire discussion and NEEDED to create a rule. It was aimed at THIS argument alone, and you'd know that since you read the thread.

It was decided and put to rest in the staff thread and I'd appreciate it if you don't constantly bring it up again and again. You want to change how it works? Create a CRT if you have something NEW to bring to the table, simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back