• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
delete an entire verse for spite
Thats... a bit overkill.

But for the fight itself... I think theres been instances of characters in Hetalia seeing spirits so this is assuming Canada can see Ichigo - I'm leaning somewhat towards incon. Assuming Canada's combat experince is the same as the other nations in the 'they fought in the same wars', none of them would really prepare him for a flying sword user whose best at spamming ranged attacks. At the same time, I'm not sure even if bloodlusted, Ichigo would go around slaughtering an entire country just to try and kill one person since even when hes canonically bloodlusted he tries to avoid casualties that aren't his target. His best bet would probably be to incap Canada via reiatsu crush, but with no real way to perma-kill him, it feels like a stalemate.

Last edited:
This match is just against Ichigo lmao.

Ichigo doesn't have planetary range, won't go around killing an entire country, can't deal with AE. Is soul crush just gonna incap him?

This match is just against Ichigo lmao.

Ichigo doesn't have planetary range, won't go around killing an entire country, can't deal with AE. Is soul crush just gonna incap him?
Btw if Someone exists as just abstraction of memories isn't that give then AE? I mean without physical or spiritual form just a Abstract of memories only?

Yeah. so he can't actually put Canada down without mass murdering the syrup guys.
Just for clarification, OP says ichigo is bloodlusted, would he also be bloodlusted if he figured out he needed to kill the country to kill Canada?

Back