• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hollow Ichigo vs Eiji Hino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because apparently OOO is becoming some kind of walking sandbag on this wiki

Because why not?

Pre-timeskip Ichigo in his second Full hollow form (the one he fought Ulquiorra in) versus EoS Eiji Hino /Kamen Rider OOO. Both at High 6-C; battle takes place in Hueco Mundo and they start from 100 meters away. Both are bloodlusted and in their berserker states (Vasto Lorde and Putotyra/Greeed form). Who wins and why?

Kamen rider ooo and putotyra kamen rider and 1 more drawn by dn22059 sample-47e8351db014a7e9a914f3c38166af5c
*incoherent screaming*

Ep271ZangetsuNewHollowForm
*incoherent screaming*

Berserk Dino Man:

Berserk Spirit Man:

GER:

Hang on...since both of them are in mindless, bloodlusted berserker states, would Reiatsu Crush even work on Eiji?

Alrighty then, that changes things. Is it at all in character for Vasto Lorde Ichigo to use it? I don't recall anything like that being used in his fight with Ulquiorra...although I might be wrong; the last time I watched that fight was 2016.

paralysis/fear is for those that resist it to an extent but not enough to not be affected at all .

Those that have a huge gap in resistance compared to the RC just start fainting/chocking to death or their souls are just crushed and they die instantly .

It's passive for any soul reaper when they enter combat( and because SBA state that both combatants start ready to fight , it's pretty much treated as always passive here) .

Those that are more skilled in reiatsu control can supress it better or just focus it all to specific targets instead of letting it spread all around but it can't really be avoided unless restricted or it's a quincy(beside Yhwach)

Well, this will be difficult to work with. Eiji doesn't appear to have any resistance to soulhax, only perceptionhax and any resistances that come in a berserker state or monster form from a lack of a conscious mind. I have no idea whether or not this is a stomp anymore.

It's a stomp.

if you still want the fight to be argued , better restrict RC but the match can't be added and it's just for fun .

yeah , sufficient level of soul hax resistance isn't found easily .

And when it is found , the match is still a stomp but the other way around because it's a smurf or something haha

Yeah, in fact if we were to take Reiatsu Crush out of the equation this probably would be a stomp despite ichigo's higher AP, given that he doesn't have resistance to OOO's pretty potent voidhax.

Yeah, let's just close this thread and call it a day.

I'll find a similar match for OOO later on without any stompy soul shenanigans involved.

He is a Greeed in his High 6-C key, so...maybe? Now that I think about it, the Greeeds didn't actually have souls, did they?

Greeed are a manmade collection of medals

They didn't even appear in the World within the Magic Stone where souls of monsters are suppose to go only the Yummies (Though that world has things like the Undead who are sealed away in it, so none of them mighy even be souls anyway)

Shit, maybe this isn't a stomp then. Of course, if this is true, it means the Greeed profiles will need an update.

Hol' up, we're actually using that scene from the OOO movie as a valid wincon for EoS Eiji despite the fact that he didn't have a solid 70% of the medals needed to do that at that point?

That's just flat-out inconsistent.

I mean...we're still waiting on a consensus as to whether or not Greeed have souls for Ichigo to Soulhax, so let's wait for that to happen first before we start voting on the match.

DVD181 said:
I mean...we're still waiting on a consensus as to whether or not Greeed have souls for Ichigo to Soulhax, so let's wait for that to happen first before we start voting on the match.
Im pretty sure RC isn't accepted on the wiki how its currently being used according to another vs thread.

Nicetoderp said:
Huh?

So, thing like passive soul crush or something like that isnt allow or is it being restrict?
From what I've been told, it doesn't work on characters that are comparable. However its a bit of a grey area. There is going to be more discussion on RC later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back