• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hitman versus Spymaster

Any reason why? Tsuchimikado does have 1 day of prep, so he can gather up AC tech and/or lay down traps and stuff. He has the home-field advantage. Unless Agent 47 is that damn skilled lol

Can we speed equalize this because If not this is a actual stomp since 47 is at Supersonic+ in Combat speed and reactions. I mean, from an Experience standpoint, Tsuchi's literally going up against a Genetically superior version of Composite Human who already has all the experience and feats of all of Mankind if you count that. So you stack that with 47's feats, knowledge and the lot. 47 has his Instinct which can easily outline traps and tech. Jesus I haven't powerscaled 47 in awhile but from my knowledge he can easily make 9-A to 8-C explosions with simple C4, has blown up buildings before and has access to 9-A weapons like a RPG for example.

Speed has been equalized. In terms of weaponry tho, I feel like Tsuchi could steal some AC tech along the way. As long as he plays it smart and doesn't engage until he has the neccesary equipment to survive, it just might work.

And Tsuchi does have access to curse manipulation too. Would keeping that trump card in reserve be able to take 47 by surprise? Would 47's "Instinct" be able to warn him of magical hax?

From 47's current kit he's suppose to have a minor precognition that I suppose by this wiki's standards or interpretation allows him to uncover trails gone cold and can easily see where newly-made trails are placed or where his enemies will go, but can't use his precognition in combat. If you asked me his Minor Precognition is up to interpretation. Anyway, I would need context on this magical hax and how it would work in order to determine a factor here.

Quoted from Motoharu's profile:

Ushi no Koku no Mairi: Translated as Shrine Visiting at the Hour of the Ox, it's a simple Japanese spell that uses an effigy to curse a person, based on the popular curse of the same name. Motoharu uses a variant of the spell that simply uses a body part like hair, toenails or an eyeball and a short chant to remotely attack the target. The curse caused Kumokawa Seria's senses to dull and ultimately made her lose consciousness, though Motoharu stated it could also be used as a lethal attack (...)

Back