• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Himiko Toga Against Thanos but from Fortnite (7-0-0)

V999

He/Him
My Hero Academia VS Fortnite

• Speed are equalized
• Both are 8-B
• U.A. Beginnings Saga Toga is used
• Himiko Toga is 13.70 Tons of TNT
• Thanos is 13.50 Tons of TNT
images

Himiko Toga : 7 (@Doggo, @Mickey1940, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @JustANormalLemon, @jojo123, @Spectral69420, @Mariogoods)

Thanos :

Inconclusive :

images

images

Last edited:
Toga is superior to Thanos in every way. Skill, AP, dura, agility (NOT speed, there's a difference), and exp all go to her

issue is she has no way of preventing Thanos from reviving himself over and over. SBA says that Toga needs to incapacitate him for at least an hour, but she can't do that since Thanos revives within minutes

ngl I might be wrong about the revive part cuz fortnite is cringe and therefore I don't play it, but if it works the way I'm imagining it working then Thanos outlasts

I think Thanos' ability to revive is ignored in matches.

Considering his current losses against characters who also have no counter to such a thing. Those losses would be a stomp in Thanos' favor, since he can't die.

IDK how Fortnite works so I can't really answer if that should happen or not. His profile doesn't really explain how his revival thing either.

I think Thanos' ability to revive is ignored in matches.

Considering his current losses against characters who also have no counter to such a thing. Those losses would be a stomp in Thanos' favor, since he can't die.

IDK how Fortnite works so I can't really answer if that should happen or not. His profile doesn't really explain how his revival thing either.
yeah idk how it works at all hence why I'm holding off on my vote for now

Forgot to mention.

Toga scales to 13.70 Tons, she does scale above but she isn't 26 Tons. Her equipment/knife have feats of harming 26 Ton characters though.

Her AP comes from overpowering Base Izuku and her Dura from taking a hit from Shoji, both of which scale above 13.70 Tons.

It doesn't say that on his profile. Just says he "Resurrects in a few minutes after dying".

Any reason why it's like that?

It doesn't say that on his profile. Just says he "Resurrects in a few minutes after dying".

It's because the Avengers event allows Thanos to be resurrected as a different player after either a certain amount of time has passed or if one of the Infinity Stones was collected before the timer ends.

" Players can be Thanos by picking up the Infinity Gauntlet and stay as him until victory or death, upon which a different player can pick up the Gauntlet to become Thanos."

It's because the Avengers event allows Thanos to be resurrected as a different player after either a certain amount of time has passed or if one of the Infinity Stones was collected before the timer ends.
Should be on his profile for real. Summary section isn't used for explaining powers and abilities.

But if it relies on outside help, than yeah it doesn't factor into this fight. Wait, can he revive off of Toga?

Back