• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luz fights the teenage frog girl from that one show (Luz Noceda vs Tsuyu Asui) [GRACE]

Luz doesnt really have the 7-C glyphs, the glyphs power change depending on their size and the shape that Luz gives it. I guess you can stop her from making a 7-C ice wall which is the reason she has that tier.
Anyways considering everything i might be voting Luz she can use her fire glyphs and or Ice glyphs to weaken Tsuyu.
Overall Luz outhaxes Tsuyu.

On one hand, Luz's durability is lower than Tsuyu's AP to a point where Luz can die just by Tsuyu looking at her the wrong way, but on the other hand, Tsuyu, given her frog quirk, is very susceptible to cold and heat. That combined with Luz' AP makes things life-threatening for Tsuyu.

Both have similar range, with Tsuyu's tongue having an explicitly stated range of 20 meters while Luz... The ice walls she made can go about 35 meters, so let's go with that.

Both Luz and Tsuyu have similar lifting capabilities, with Luz being baseline while Tsuyu... Well, she can carry two people, which is at minimum 100 kg for girls about five feet tall, but to manage that and still manage to leap, bearing in mind a frog can jump 10 to 20 times their body length, should give Tsuyu a hefty advantage in that regard.

Speed equalization is pretty finicky. Equalizing speed to Luz's ratings means I don't exactly see Tsuyu's reactions changing while equalizing speed to Tsuyu's ratings means Luz would be blitzing as Tsuyu's movement speed sucks dong and apparently movement speed doesn't get equalized under current speed equalization standards. It's a weird case of you either ignore reactions or you don't here.

Tsuyu's intelligence ratings are also advantageous over Luz's since while Tsuyu's intelligence allows her to figure out things others couldn't and by happenstance figuring out the similarities between Deku's "One for All" and All Might's "One for All," Luz's intelligence section just amounts to "lol, magic good."

If Tsuyu lands a single hit on Luz, Luz is done for. At the same time, one hit from Luz's fire or ice glyphs and Tsuyu is done for as well. Luz's range makes it more possible for Luz to make that one hit while Tsuyu's reactions and intelligence make it more likely that Tsuyu would land the first hit. At the same time, getting your tongue stuck on ice should Luz go on the defensive isn't exactly a good look for Tsuyu. Huh...

Hmm... I think Luz might take it, but I think the situation remains dire for Luz either way, so... Yeah. Luz might take this with moderate to strenuous difficulty.

Luz doesnt really have the 7-C glyphs, the glyphs power change depending on their size and the shape that Luz gives it. I guess you can stop her from making a 7-C ice wall which is the reason she has that tier.
Anyways considering everything i might be voting Luz she can use her fire glyphs and or Ice glyphs to weaken Tsuyu.
Overall Luz outhaxes Tsuyu.
On one hand, Luz's durability is lower than Tsuyu's AP to a point where Luz can die just by Tsuyu looking at her the wrong way, but on the other hand, Tsuyu, given her frog quirk, is very susceptible to cold and heat. That combined with Luz' AP makes things life-threatening for Tsuyu.

Both have similar range, with Tsuyu's tongue having an explicitly stated range of 20 meters while Luz... The ice walls she made can go about 35 meters, so let's go with that.

Both Luz and Tsuyu have similar lifting capabilities, with Luz being baseline while Tsuyu... Well, she can carry two people, which is at minimum 100 kg for girls about five feet tall, but to manage that and still manage to leap, bearing in mind a frog can jump 10 to 20 times their body length, should give Tsuyu a hefty advantage in that regard.

Speed equalization is pretty finicky. Equalizing speed to Luz's ratings means I don't exactly see Tsuyu's reactions changing while equalizing speed to Tsuyu's ratings means Luz would be blitzing as Tsuyu's movement speed sucks dong and apparently movement speed doesn't get equalized under current speed equalization standards. It's a weird case of you either ignore reactions or you don't here.

Tsuyu's intelligence ratings are also advantageous over Luz's since while Tsuyu's intelligence allows her to figure out things others couldn't and by happenstance figuring out the similarities between Deku's "One for All" and All Might's "One for All," Luz's intelligence section just amounts to "lol, magic good."

If Tsuyu lands a single hit on Luz, Luz is done for. At the same time, one hit from Luz's fire or ice glyphs and Tsuyu is done for as well. Luz's range makes it more possible for Luz to make that one hit while Tsuyu's reactions and intelligence make it more likely that Tsuyu would land the first hit. At the same time, getting your tongue stuck on ice should Luz go on the defensive isn't exactly a good look for Tsuyu. Huh...

Hmm... I think Luz might take it, but I think the situation remains dire for Luz either way, so... Yeah. Luz might take this with moderate to strenuous difficulty.
Counted

It seems you forgot about Luz's flight that would turn a lot of what Tsuyu can do useless

There is also a glyph she uses that stops her from falling, I think this would be useful considering Tsuyu likes to use her tongue to lift her enemies in the air and throw them back to the floor
I don't think Tsuyu would be unused to that considering one of Tsuyu's classmates can do more or less the same thing with... Iffier results.
As far as I know palisman is not restricted. And despite her outdated profile she has her own palisman now she isn't even stuck on using owlbert
The Standard Battle Assumptions page says only standard equipment is allowed. Don't ask me why: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Standard_Battle_Assumptions

Though someone should probably get on that. I had a calc for Titan Luz's speed approved and that hadn't been added in yet.

I don't think Tsuyu would be unused to that considering one of Tsuyu's classmates can do more or less the same thing with... Iffier results.
I don't think she can do that I mean I remember she using that to stop the fall but I also remember her using and Tsuyu still throws them away against an enemy, it's weird.
First she would have to figure that out at some point during the battle and it's not like Tsuyu actually fought Uravity or even adapted to her powers at any point.
The Standard Battle Assumptions page says only standard equipment is allowed. Don't ask me why: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Standard_Battle_Assumptions

Though someone should probably get on that. I had a calc for Titan Luz's speed approved and that hadn't been added in yet.
The palisman is in her equipment section.
I can probably make a CRT at some point to add the powers like her own talisman and update her profile a key for her Titan amped form can probably me made too.

Back