• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Really depends on how good HIM's reality warping and mind manipulation is, cause otherwise, I don't think he has anything that can put Satan down

His Mind Manipulation is at least good enough to effortlessly control the entire City of Townsville (and the Narrator) but I'm not sure where his Reality Warping comes from.

Ooooh, yeah. If he busts that out relatively quickly, than Satan can't really do anything about it.

Does he lead with it in character?

(Talking about mind manipulation)

I wanna say yes but it's been a while since I've watched PPG. From what I recall he's not one to job unless it's against the PPG. Ya might wanna ask someone like Darkanine or Azzy to be sure though.

HIM from what I recall is more of a manipulator than a straight up fighter. So Satan has the edge in that department. Satan can also mimic any physical ability HIM can dish out, so there's that. Also, if memory serves me, HIM has lost straight up fights against the powerpuff girls before, and I'm pretty sure Satan should have way more experience than them.

Overall I believe Satan should take this.

Sir Ovens said:
HIM from what I recall is more of a manipulator than a straight up fighter. So Satan has the edge in that department. Satan can also mimic any physical ability HIM can dish out, so there's that. Also, if memory serves me, HIM has lost straight up fights against the powerpuff girls before, and I'm pretty sure Satan should have way more experience than them.
Overall I believe Satan should take this.
HIM isn't really a physical fighter. He's much more likely to use mindhax.

Memory does not serve you

Ah. But how well will HIM deal with over 200 quadrillion clones of Satan?

Back