• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HIM upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
For power and abilities i think he should possibly have time travel since his superior speed compared to the ppg,life manipulation for giving live to object like bubbles' drawings ,memory manipulation after he resurected the rrb they didn't remember their original creator and fourth wall breaking he didn't provoke mojo after mojo broke the 4th wall and him hypnotised even the narrator here.

He might be star level it was stated that not only would send the earth to the sun but also disorder the position of other celestial bodies and just as the profile said he did it with claw gestore.Other things that might suggest it is that him isn't stupid,would he really kill/damage himself that much?Looking at his facial expresion he shows confidence that at least he would tank/survive it.

oh and i wanted to ask him get stronger by eating his own negative emotions/thooughts.

I'm okay with Life Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Can break the fourth wall.

He did stop the sun with a gesture and didn't seem concerned but I think more input would be need for the upgrade.

I think that life manipulation and memory manipulation seem fine. He did not break the 4th wall himself, so that seems like speculation.

I prefer explicit addressing of the audience from a character to consider it legitimate 4th wall breaking.

I don't have the time to check. Sorry.

I do not see anything at 4:00 in that video clip.

when he said he got that spell from the internet he holds his claw near his face and is looking at the side of the screen while saying it

That is very farfetched speculation.

I thimk that I should preferably close this thread.

you didn't answer about the smoke manipulation and astral projection,but do as you wish if you want to close the thread.

I did not see any smoke manipulation at 4:44 in the linked video.

HIM didn't stop the sun from moving because the sun wasn't moving. The Earth was moving towards the sun. All we see is the Earth moving and HIM stopping it so it seems like a huge stretch to assume the laser affected the sun too.

@Darkanine

Thank you for the evaluation.

@Fireld

Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back