• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hikone's speed crt (Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way I support so many characters from the TWBW Arc like Pernida and Nemu and Askin all scaling to Relativistic+ off of this.

Keep this for the moment restricted to the novel versions of the characters and the characters who scale to them. Don't get carried away.

There's no way I support so many characters from the TWBW Arc like Pernida and Nemu and Askin all scaling to Relativistic+ off of this.

Keep this for the moment restricted to the novel versions of the characters and the characters who scale to them. Don't get carried away.
I am fine with Damage to be honest.

Or at least it should be discussed in a new thread specifically for this matter.

Last edited:
Then for the time being, I suggest to make just the direct scaling, for Ichigo, hikone, Yhwach and the god tier

The "possible" scaling will be handled in the part 2 thread? is that fine? so this would be easier.

Last edited:

these two are already open

Will you create another CRT for the other scales?
We also have to fix the Auswahlen problem and whoever escapes, the profiles are very messy and without links.

Don't give it to them yet.
Actually I guess it might be fine to give it to them but no back scaling at all until we do part two of this

these 3 need to be opened for editing

Just handle the possible stuff and scaling in the new thread, there are other characters that scales if you apply it, just the read this thread please, we literally talked about it before. Its useless do just a part of them Now.

For now just upgrade the god tier which directly scales, and then discuss the possible ones, and the one who scales on the new one.

I have updated the pages, you can check it.
But you have to unlock the pre-timeskip one for Ichigo, since it scales to true shikai, then its done. We have forgot about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back