• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hikone's speed crt (Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage is just wrong.

At least​

Should be used to denote the lower cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate.
Indeterminate -not definitely or precisely determined or fixed.

We have the value which is SOL according to scientific articles.

Damage is just wrong.

Indeterminate -not definitely or precisely determined or fixed.

We have the value which is SOL according to scientific articles.

It isn't confirmed that he is moving at the speed of light, so since we don't know for certain, I think that Relativistic+ is a safer assumption.

Uh... I don't see why we should just use Rel when it fits the scientific application for SOL. I'm ok with Cyber's compromise.

Time already stops when moving near the Speed of Light. The Speed of Light is just the definitive standard.
No his screenshot about time dilations means it begins to slow down at least from what he's posted.
The article he posted says when time is stopped you're moving at the SOL. Which is what Hikone did.

If SOL is the definitive then he should just be SOL like he's supposed to be based off the novel description.

lmao if they get rel+... excluding the soul crush kizaru says hi to the bleach speed verse

The passage from the novel states that to the people witnessing it, it only feels like time has stopped. It doesn't say that time actually stopped or that what they were feeling was an objective fact.

The passage from the novel states that to the people witnessing it, it only feels like time has stopped. It doesn't say that time actually stopped or that what they were feeling was an objective fact.
This is why I agree with At least Relativstic+, possibly SOL

What even is your point here? it feels like time was stopped because of how he moved and twisted gravity/inertia. What you said here changes nothing at all. The point is SOL is a valid possibility and I have no idea why you're being incredibly difficult here.

I can update the profiles.

Hikone, Ichigo, Ginjo, Yhwach, Aizen, Mayuri and Urahara need to be unlocked.

Dunno about backscaling.

But the values should be:

Hikone: At least Rel+, possibly sol
Ichigo: At least Rel+, possibly sol | FTL | FTL | FTL+
Yhwach: FTL | FTL+
Aizen: FTL+
Urahara: possibly Rel/rel+
Mayuri: the same to Urahara
Ginjo: Sub-Rel, possibly Rel/+ with Bankai
Kenpachi: At least Rel+, possibly sol | FTL
Aura: Possibly Rel/+
Hisagi (Novel): Possibly Rel/+
Pernida: Possibly Rel/+
Nemu: Possibly Rel/+
Askin: Possibly Rel/+
Yoruichi: Possibly Rel/+
Tokinada: Possibly Rel/+
Shunsui: Possibly Rel/+

Last edited:
I don't support backscaling to that extent.
I'm neutral to this, I was also neutral to the possible scaling.

Although you can check the list and tell what to remove. It's upgraded.
Dunno about backscaling.

But the values should be:

Hikone: At least Rel+, possibly sol
Ichigo: At least Rel+, possibly sol | FTL | FTL | FTL+
Yhwach: FTL | FTL+
Aizen: FTL+
Urahara: possibly Rel/rel+
Mayuri: possibly Rel/rel+
Ginjo: Sub-Rel, possibly Rel/+ with Bankai
Kenpachi: At least Rel+, possibly sol | FTL
Aura: Possibly Rel/+
Hisagi (Novel): Possibly Rel/+
Pernida: Possibly Rel/+
Nemu: Possibly Rel/+
Askin: Possibly Rel/+
Yoruichi: Possibly Rel/+
Tokinada: Possibly Rel/+
Shunsui (novel): Possibly Rel/+

Last edited:
what does it mean when it said sacrifice 6% of her soul is it gone forever? does she get it back after a rest like refueling chakra?
nemu was straight up destroying pernida after he evolved with kenpachi and mayuri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back