• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hikone's speed crt (Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also agree for scaling Mayuri and Kisuke....all the intellect in the world isn't useful if you don't have the speed to apply it against a fast opponent. Especially if you employ physical combat in tandem with your sealing , kido or sciency stuff.

you mean what speed for rel?
unknown.png

Its just going to be high end rel.

note my screen shot. it says the time dilation effect becomes significant near the speed of light. it could also be at LS I guess

Which one is more accurate then? the article link you posted says
"I heard that Einstein's Relativity said it is possible to stop time. Is that true and, if it is, how do you do it and what do you experience when time stops?"

The simple answer is, "Yes, it is possible to stop time. All you need to do is travel at light speed."

Not sure if there is a difference but one is about slowing down time and the other is outright time stop?

its more like time mega slows at rel+ speeds, and seems to have that stop affect at LS. Both are viable in this context

As for the scaling, from the looks of this alone, Ichigo, Aizen, and Kenpachi are solid.

Not sure about Mayuri, Urahara, Ginjo and Hisagi though.

I don't think it's a problem to scale the ginjo. It was also said that novelde ginjo threw a getsuga like ichigo.

If it is Rel+, the scaling would not change I believe, althoug it would be a supporting feat that match the scaling for Hikone.

If we count it at SOL, god tier are still FTL/FTL+ as we have them already except the +.

I dont think the scaling for Mayuri and the others should work, it is vague.

Feat seems good for scaling, Hikone, Kenpachi, Ichigo for sure (with whoever scales off of them going as well). Would just give possibly for Urahaha and Mayuri, due to how their way of fighting and how they pull off victories have always been more based in creating something to counter and defeat their opponent which doesn't necessarily mean they have to themselves be as fast as Hikone and the same for Ginjo, since the phrasing of the text treats him as a possibility instead of someones that assured victory.

I mean the article outright says it...
"I heard that Einstein's Relativity said it is possible to stop time. Is that true and, if it is, how do you do it and what do you experience when time stops?"

The simple answer is, "Yes, it is possible to stop time. All you need to do is travel at light speed."
Which is what Hikone's movement was likened to.

Relativistic+ seems better to me. Hikone didn't actually stop time.

Time dilation effects happen at roughly 70% SoL. Does that count for having an "At least" on the rating, or is it just Relativistic+?

i think damage means its an affect, but not a true time stop
it's also described as an effect of going LS scientifically though. He doesn't need to do a magic time stop. Also, it's a novel... so how would you verify it isn't? the audience sure as hell seems to think so.

It outright says as if time was stopped and you've posted an article that explains it. Therefore we should use that since I see nothing about time being slowed within any of the translations.

I think that "At least Relativistic+" would be good enough.
Possibly SOL just for Hikone should be added, because it is actually a possibility given the explanation, it doesnt even change the rating since they are already FTL. It is just to be more accurate at this point.

Im still iffy for the scaling though, Mayuri need a novel key? Ginjo should get a possibly only in bankai? hisagi is a no.
Urahara is fine because he is really strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back