• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highly Unlikely Fairy Tail Upgrade.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So in the Lullaby arc episode 8 to be exact Lullaby managed to destroy a mountain with one casual blast. Around 15.44 to be exact. and then around 19:43 the group seems to effortlessly defeat lullaby. also before his defeat around 18:47 Lullaby kicks over a mountain. I don't know whether this would warrent an upgrade but I just wanted to point this out.

Episode:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5GLzTqOs64

That is a filler scene. I just re-read that part and there was no mountain destroying page. Also, destroying a mountain isn't always mountain level.

Well this mountain seemed to be actually very large and looked like it was larger than the average city. But I forgot to check the manga for it. I take it Anime feats are not accepted?

Well that's why I called it very unlikely. Just hypothetically would this had bumped them up to Mountain Level?

well I just found out it didn't happen in the manga. It was an anime scene only sadly. I posted the episode and the times when the feats occur.

Well, first it would have to be caculated to see if it is Mountain level and I don't think it would since it took 3 of them to defeat it.

@Kaen I read the chapter where Lullaby appeared and it didn't destroy any mountains. The chapter is 21.

Back