• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Attack Potency for Every Tier 2

I'm pretty sure you can go from 2-C to 2-B, and that it's Low 2-C that's cordoned off. We don't downgrade verses that speciry a distance, or specify that there isn't one, or other such stuff after all.

Then we should actually ask: is the said character destroying "everything" in a universe, or destroying one universe as a space time continuum. IOW, whether one is a 3-A or Low 2-C.

If one is destroying/creating one space time continuum as a low 2-C, destroying/creating 2 space time continuums already is 2-C and destroying/creating 1001+ space time continuums already is 2-B and destroying/creating a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums is 2-A.

One just does not become Mister Mxyzptlk and does not become High 2-A if one is not a 5-dimensional character and/or cannot destroy/create a 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size.

I see, alright. That makes sense, because otherwise it would majority characters who back scale from characters who are a bit above baseline the tier above. That should probably be bolded in the rules tho

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I see, alright. That makes sense, because otherwise it would majority characters who back scale from characters who are a bit above baseline the tier above. That should probably be bolded in the rules tho
Oh wait, I thought you're referring to my post.

My bad.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Oh, so we are allowed to back scale? I will look down the servant list and check who would be the strongest of the city level folks
With conditions. Ask Therefir.

We're looking at Tier 8 Terminators thanks to Jasonsith making a fuel-based calc that puts them at that.

If Backscaling is allowed, then I nominate Aimee Matchlock for 7-A. They can take on 4 beings (each one of these individual beings can almost be one shot by them on their own) who backscale from Large Mountain level characters.

Some of the characters in Tower of God may fit into this list:

7-C: Hoaqi = Baam Base (Dallar Show Arc) >>> Baam with First Thon who nearly one-shotted Reflejo, which matched Base Baam, Aguero and Rak at same time, and these three are scaled from a feat of 84 Kilotons

Low 6-B: Ha Yuri Zahard (Base), Ha Cheonhee, Ari Bright Sharo, Karaka, White (depowered), these all characters are scaled to a feat of 5,972 Teratons

High 6-B: Urek Mazino is scaled to being far above 597 Teratons (Casually one-shotted Karaka with only 1% of his strength on his index finger and latter effortlessly outmatched Hell Joe using only a tenth of his power without shinsoo, e Karaka is scaling to a feat of 5,972 Teratons and Hell Joe to 59 Teratons) and Real Zahard is stronger than Urek

6-A: Administrators (Tower of God) could easily perform a feat of 2.8 Petatons, and Enryu overpowered and killed one of them

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Thanks, but, it's not that far from the Low 6-B's of Tower of God, the difference of both feats that scaling is only 28 Gigatons or less
The only difference is Crom Cruach is neatly above the 6 Terratons.

Yeah to come close to Dragon Ball's 2-Bs in AP, you'd need to be able to entirely nuke a many worlds theory universe and have a massive scaling chain on top of that.

Back