• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Attack Potency for Every Tier 2

Unoriginal Memes said:
How about you remove Lifebringer because he's High 1-B now?
But is his high 1-B weaker than Lorkhan?

And what about god Madoka and demon Homura for 2-A?

KLOL506 said:
Isu (Assassin's Creed) for 9-A. Unquantifiably superior to characters who can tank energy beams powerful enough to vape 3 people at once, which requires 875,947,527 joules, or 0.2093564835086 tons of TNT. The Isu also scale waaaaaaaaaay above these three calcs.
Bump

EDIT: NVM Thanos is currently higher than this.

Thanos was downgraded because of the ultimate nullifier. Before it was 2-A, now it's Low 2-C to High 1-B at it's Apex. High 1-B infinity gauntlet is a big outlier, and the 2-C feat of beating the universal abstracts is better than Low 2-C ultimate nullifier.

I don't think that Sephiroth has the spot at High 5-A.

By scaling chain Dragon Ball takes it. Base Goku (Namek Saga, Post Zenkai) > 3rd Frieza > 2nd Frieza > 1st Frieza (Casual 7.306e39 J)

Eeach link pretty much One-Shotting the previous.

And by pure calculated AP, Norm (The Fairly OddParents!) has a casual 1.66e40J feat.

Setsuna tenma said:
belial and zero scale far above the feat.
Okay i guess, but it's still weaker than Moon's casual power.

and i mostly talked about the "most of ultra series characters" mention.

one of belial forms has the power of 300 High 4C beings who are above the og ultraman feat and belial still has powerups above that

Setsuna tenma said:
one of belial forms has the power of 300 High 4C beings who are above the og ultraman feat and belial still has powerups above that
Even if you Multiply the result by 300x, moon is still far above that, and moon also has power ups after this casual feat.

Moon is literally at 20 foe, 22 foe is the borderline of Solar System level

Filled in most blanks.

Moderators, administrators and bureaucrats here are allowed to help in arranging this list with reasoning as I may not be manning all the time.

The Isu also upscale above 0.209 tons of TNT by a massive margin by being casually superior to Isu-Hybrids who can tank energy beams powerful enough to vape 3 people in one go.

5-B should also have Reshiram and Zekrom due to this scaling chain:

239.0056 Zettatons = Deoxys < Mega Mewtwo = Shiny Genisect < Kyurem < Reshiram and Zekrom.

It's to the point that they have a + after their AP, though I might be misunderstanding something.

The Pokemon scaling chain is actually higher than that

Casual 717 zt = Xerneas =< Ultra Beasts = Tapus. One of Solgaleo or Lunala stalemates 4 tapus. Solgaleo << Necrozma << Necrozma fused with Solgaleo <<< Ultra Necrozma

UN's probably getting their 4-B back (Though it's weaker then before).

But yeah Pokemon blows Manga Mega Man out of the water (Unfortunately)

Back