• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Attack Potency for Every Tier 2

Firephoenixearl said:
KLOL506 said:
Fortnite Thanos is now 8-B.
As such, the Isu should automatically go to the highest AP for 9-A since they scale waaaaaaaaay above Edward Kenway, who can tank this.
Fortnite Thanos is absolute baseline 8-B though. Why even bring him up?
I believe you misunderstood me, I just said that Thanos is 8-B so that he'd be removed from 9-A, not that he is the highest 8-B.

Some DB characters are rated as 3-B+. But + should be removed because it's too specific. 3-B+ is ridiculously small in comparison with its first half

Should I make a match between Luffy and Aimee? It won't be exclusively about AP obviously, but it should at least let us establish who has an AP advantage, and thus the highest AP for their given tier

1. How many dimensions can N.E.O (Digimon NEXT) destroy/create now? Links for justifying his tier change?

2. Will True Form Darkseid or anyone else come back for High 2-A?

1:10-11 dimensions

2:no digimon will still have High 2As it will not be the mid to high tiers.

To the above:

Quote the character, quote the key phase, quote the feat, thanks. With links.

Others like UI Goku, Jiren and Broly might take his place.

That's the point, he did fight somewhat on par with Ikki so...it's really up in the air. That's why he's possibly 8-A, but it's not like he has shown a feat beyond 8-B on his own (though his profile would need a rework, i need to do that soon)

Yeah he's comparable but still a bit stronger that's still straight 8-A no possibly, him being nearly baseline 8-A would still make so Ikki could still fight almost on par still.

As i said, he hasn't shown a feat above 8-B, it's just supposed scaling. Ouma fought 1/10 of an Ikki who fought and (was being mostly overpowered) by a girl who's at least 967 tons. So the girl > Ikki and ouma > 1/10th of that Ikki. Both of those guys were overpowering him. I might give Ouma a 8-A key soon though he'll still have the 8-B key.

"As i said, he hasn't shown a feat above 8-B, it's just supposed scaling. "

And tier jumping was agreed to be fine through scaling when it's that close.Yeah that's also my problem with those 8-A+.

Back