• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Attack Potency for Every Tier 2

Jorgen Von Strangle for High 5-A, he's notably above Norm's feat.

Void for 4-A; There was this feat, then a lot of characters above that, then an item that gave this dude hyperbolic infinite power, making him notably above 4-As before him, later a number of characters above that, then a super computer with supergenius intelligence who scales to the stuff before got scared of the hyperbolic infinite power it said the protagonist has, then some people stronger showed up and the protagonist could repeatedly defeat evenly powerful clones of himself. Then "countless" parts of this guy got scattered through the universe, each scaling above the stuff before, then they fused to create Void Termina, then some foes stronger showed up and lastly the real form of Void showed up.

Void Termina doesn't even have a "+" in his AP, also I don't see any calc in his profile nor in Drawcia's profile. I think that even Kirito is higher than them.

Question.. How does the Saint Seiya 3-B's get their rating for Highest Attack Potency here?? Is thre a calc i am unaware of???

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Question.. How does the Saint Seiya 3-B's get their rating for Highest Attack Potency here?? Is thre a calc i am unaware of???
They shouldn't be there. Many other 3-B's downscale from 3-A and therefore have much better feats. Dragon Ball and Xue Ying are the most obvious.

I love the Saint Seiya verse, but I don't see how they scale high enough to be "highest AP for 3-B' that's why I mentioned it...

Ionliosite said:
Void Termina doesn't even have a "+" in his AP, also I don't see any calc in his profile nor in Drawcia's profile. I think that even Kirito is higher than them.
I mean, I made a CRT to add that "+" and an "At least" but making people express their opinions there is hard as hell. I can show you admins agreeing in "pretty much 3-C Kirby characters" if you want but the profiles shown back up each claim I gave.

Galeem or Dharko for Low 2-C.

Master Hand is far above baseline, being > someone who is Low 2-C from being born.

Galeem was able to create 740 to 800 Master Hands, each one as strong as the origional.

Most of that are headcanons tho, I would like to see how would that comment look like if you were to add links and context to prove the stuff in it.

Mori Jin for High 4-C. He literally backs backscales from baseline 4-B.

@Eficiente

Galeem seemingly created the Master Hand clones with it's own power (Because what else would they create them with), and they seem to have the same power as the origional, judging by the boss fights being the exact same between the fakes and the real deal. Marth said each fighter would need to take down about ten. This would mean for every one fighter, 74 in the base roster or 80 counting DLC, would need to take down about ten. That's where I got the numbers from.

The Master Hand > Smash!Dialga thing is well known at this point.

Ok but like, Mori's scaling goes like this:

3.96743895638e+42J < Mori Hui < Mori Hui x72 (2.856556e+44J) < Old Okhwang < Boosted Mori Hui < Dante's Body Okhwang < Mori Jin's High 4-C rating

And just so you know, each < is a stomp.

The 2.856556e+44J is 2.856556 foe.

From there it is a scaling chain of characters that stomp the previous character in the scaling chain.

Back