• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher Dimensional Bill Downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ryu And again, without the aliens, we instantly assume that to be on 11-D scale based on...?

Also sorry, but both Marvel and SMT have ridiculously more expanded upon Higher Dimensions. Comparing "they can't use that because Gravity Falls is more clear on that" is definitely wrong.

FateAlbane said:
And again, without the aliens, we instantly assume that to be on 11-D scale based on...?
The fact that it's been stated that the 11th dimension is explicitly something that exists within the verse. However as Saikou said if the aliens themselves don't have that higher power then we probably can't scale the dimension as such either.

Ryukama said:
The fact that it's been stated that the 11th dimension is explicitly something that exists within the verse. However as Saikou said if the aliens themselves don't have that higher power then we probably can't scale the dimension as such either.
They say he is a threat to the multiverse, without the aliens there's 0 reasons for us to instantly assume his scale of being a threat reaches to higher dimensions than our everyday sense of being a threat to all universes.

Anyways, fair enough I suppose.

I think it's a leap of logic to rely on this aliens to assume that a statement which can be at best interpreted as 2-A on its's own to High 1-C.

Does anyone have a scan of the infinite multiverse? Cause I don't remember anything like that in the actual show

@Paulo I dunno. Maybe Unknown if he has no feats or anyone to scale to? Neutral on the speed thing.

@Js No problem!

Two things:

-Add note that explains the downgrade.

-Remove the feats on his page, those feats arent even reaching Low 2-C.

Well, the only things I suggested on the OP are already resolved.

I don't see any need for anything else so as the OP, as far as I'm concerned, the changes I requested with this thread are already done and this can be concluded. Frankly speaking I'm not concerned even with the speed so if anyone wants to do anything in regards to that, it would be best to make another CRT as the main purpose of this one is done.

I don't wanna ruin the mood but the fact it's been accepted for that long is kinda mind boggling TBH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back