• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School of the Dead scaling revisions

Bobsican

He/Him
I found this verse randomly thanks to the random page button, and I found something minor but relevant here.

Why isn't Saeko Busujima 9-B by being able to harm Zombies, which are of this rating?

Oh, just realized their durability is street level.

Although we should probably get someone to make some calcs or get some kind of refrence for their feats.

Are there any calcable feats or?

I don't know what this is I just saw a thread talking about calcs

are there feats or nah

"Wall level (The zombies can rip apart limbs of highly trained humans with ease)"

Nothing else beyond this is stated on the profile.

Well zombies seem to have 9-C dura. She also has a sword. Don't need to be 9-B to cut a 9-B with a sword.

Yeah, but obviously the zombies should have 9-B durability as they appear to be able to withstand their own AP.

Unless their 9-B stuff actually qualifies for 9-C or so.

Not really though? They're zombies, decaying and harming themselves by doing shit would be par for the course. Also her sword means she doesn't need to be 9-B because sharp edges.

Well, the profile doesn't appear to hint that at all, then again, I'm not into the series whatsoever, so contacting the user that made the profiles is a good idea.

It'd hint at that by having the durability listed that way, but even if it was 9-B the sword that is in the girl's pic that I assume she uses means she doesn't need to be 9-B/

TBH, I think we are using too much speculation on this regard, as it's still dubious in the end, so contacting someone that's into the series (For example, the one that made the profiles) is the best option we have, if we even have that...

Edit: Nope, the user is banned, so I wouldn't mind some profiles potentially just being removed until then or something.

Does it need to be removed altogether over such a small issue?

Like, I've seen High School of The Dead and read the manga.

But it's been at least 5 years since I've done both in full. So I can't really point to any specific things in regards to feats.

It's sad that the story never got that far, one because of the tsunami tragedy in Japan, causing the author to go on a 5 year long hiatus. And two because the author died in 2017.

So the story will never be finished anyway...hmm...sad, really sad.

is it really speculation to take how swords actually work

9-B via sword of course works, but the zombies being glass cannons is still questionable, but I guess that can stay as it is, if the Audits don't mind.

If the stats on the only two profiles are extremely questionable then idk what to do about this. any feat at all and I'll happily calc it, but tbf the feat for the zombies could very easily be considered 9-C.

Can you please do a bit of research on the series regarding of zombies being glass cannons or not? You seem knowledgeable on this verse.

Back