• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School CRT: Galactic Upgrade

Aight this is a pretty simple upgrade. The Blue Giants have an accepted calc putting them at Galaxy Level. This would upgrade Mori Dan (The God of High School Key) and Mubong's (Supreme God Key). This will also affect characters who are back scaling off their current rating through relativity and other means, one coming to mind being Satan, and the resurrected Tathagata (who doesn't have a key iirc). Tl;dr Galaxy Level GoH. This would also upgrade Mubong's telekinesis lifting strength to Multi-Galactic.

Small additional potential upgrade. Mori Jin has a speed feat that has a accepted Mach 10 to Mach 13 feat. Depending on which end we chose, it could be a small upgrade from his current Mach 11 scaling in his first Key

This actually provides even further support for Mori’s previous galaxy level feat of destroying one of those blue giants listed on his page. So awesome points for consistency too.

Agree

Did Mujin actually create the blue giants or just drag them through a portal from somewhere else? I know it says "summoning" but that leads me to think he teleported them from elsewhere in the universe rather than spontaneously creating them.

Did Mujin actually create the blue giants or just drag them through a portal from somewhere else? I know it says "summoning" but that leads me to think he teleported them from elsewhere in the universe rather than spontaneously creating them.
Summoned three unknown random blue giants from across the universe. I don't think anyone thought he created them.

Summoned three unknown random blue giants from across the universe. I don't think anyone thought he created them.
But then Mori only managed to destroy one with a Daewi-Mira-Ogre-enhanced Jichuk, no? Mujin didn't create them so he wouldn't scale to their GBE, at best you could probably do a KE calc since he was actively pushing them out of the portal.

But then Mori only managed to destroy one with a Daewi-Mira-Ogre-enhanced Jichuk, no? Mujin didn't create them so he wouldn't scale to their GBE, at best you could probably do a KE calc since he was actively pushing them out of the portal.
Destroyed one with the Nebula lightning, which initially was powered by 3 Mori, but this happened after they left so he created this on on his own. Still assuming he's 1/3 of the nebula lightning he would still be slightly above baseline, furthermore the initial one they cooked Mobong with multiple strikes, while this one destroyed the the Blue Giant in one. Destroyed one with Daewi and Mira which imploded on itself and made a big boom, and destroyed one when clashing with Mujin.

Destroyed one with the Nebula lightning, which initially was powered by 3 Mori, but this happened after they left so he created this on on his own. Still assuming he's 1/3 of the nebula lightning he would still be slightly above baseline, furthermore the initial one they cooked Mobong with multiple strikes, while this one destroyed the the Blue Giant in one. Destroyed one with Daewi and Mira which imploded on itself and made a big boom, and destroyed one when clashing with Mujin.
Got it. Should probably put 1 or 2 of these scans in the OP so that anyone who hasn't read the series doesn't ask the same question as I do. Put me down for agree then.

Having a look, not much work needs to be done. How do we feel about the speed part? Which end do we feel is better. rereading the scene, I'd say the Mach 10 as supporting feat as it doesn't seem to be a genuine fighter he fought.

Having a look, not much work needs to be done. How do we feel about the speed part? Which end do we feel is better. rereading the scene, I'd say the Mach 10 as supporting feat as it doesn't seem to be a genuine fighter he fought.
Seems sensible, gives consistency too.

So does everyone agree then? I agree too (been a long while since I've been here sorry if I jumpscared anyone)

There's a rule about impossibly massive celestial body GBEs that invalidates this calc now.

If the planet/star is so massive it should be a blackhole, then the energy for destroying it is the same as using FTL KE, which isn't allowed.

And several dozen/hundred tredecillion kilograms- (the mass of the Milky Way is only 6 tredecillion kilograms) packed in something less than a lightyear in diameter is 100% a blackhole.

There's a rule about impossibly massive celestial body GBEs that invalidates this calc now.

If the planet/star is so massive it should be a blackhole, then the energy for destroying it is the same as using FTL KE, which isn't allowed.

And several dozen/hundred tredecillion kilograms- (the mass of the Milky Way is only 6 tredecillion kilograms) packed in something less than a lightyear in diameter is 100% a blackhole.
seems like the best we'll get is scaling to the KE of mujin dragging it through the portal - probably still 4-A.

It seems that everyone agrees. I've been busy so I'll make the changes in the following day or two.
It still needs more staff.

Serious?

Fr tho seriously we need some more mods or the people who have approved the Calc, since despite that rule they have still said its valid. They either haven't seen the rule or have found some way for that to be still valid after by the rule's criteria.

So... no one's gonna come check this CRT and approve it n shit. It's gonna be abandoned? Or was a new one made?

Bump

I was busy, from what I know the calc might have some issues, I guess if we can ping a couple of mods and calc members. For the speed feat I haven't seen any issues with it. If someone is able to ping the mods

the rule still stands, to be honest. taking the barest minimum calculated mass of the star has its Schwarzschild radius at over 2 million times larger than the star actually is, meaning it really should be a black hole with how dense it is.
DT's said to approximate AP the same way we do for normal black holes (i.e divide by mass of Sun or Earth [whichever is closer] and then multiply by that body's GBE), and that results in 4-B regardless of which mass end you use.

the rule still stands, to be honest. taking the barest minimum calculated mass of the star has its Schwarzschild radius at over 2 million times larger than the star actually is, meaning it really should be a black hole with how dense it is.
DT's said to approximate AP the same way we do for normal black holes (i.e divide by mass of Sun or Earth [whichever is closer] and then multiply by that body's GBE), and that results in 4-B regardless of which mass end you use.
tl;dr it is not an upgrade.

tl;dr it is not an upgrade.
My question is why was the Calc accepted if there is a rule. As someone else said earlier:
Well, I think it would be good for someone to call in a member of the calc group to take a look at this rule.

Since the calculation was seen and approved after this rule was spoken.

Either someone found the Calc and found a way go accept it despite that with some justification of some sort, or the calc got mistakenly accepted? Since it was accepted after the new rule.

My question is why was the Calc accepted if there is a rule. As someone else said earlier:

Either someone found the Calc and found a way go accept it despite that with some justification of some sort, or the calc got mistakenly accepted? Since it was accepted after the new rule.
It was just mistakenly accepted.

That's a bummer. I kinda understand these rules but having an upgrade be rejected basically because "well that's actually too strong" is always really disappointing lmao

Back