• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Walking Dead Speed Revision

Well. It's time to finally increase speed of this verse.
-Rick avoided gunfire. Starts 00:17

-Aaron dodge savior attack and kill him. Starts 00:26
-https://youtu.be/GjmPMurwKMY?si=cgYLPrOAKhEq-ihR
-Rick dodge gunfire. Starts 00:38 and another dodge 00:50. And Daryl dodge 00:55

-Carl manages to kill savior before he can react. Starts 00:00. Based on the scaling of verse, it can be understood that characters such as Rick Daryl and Negan are significantly superior to Carl
-Cordon kills several man before they can react. Starts 1:03

-Daryl dodge Cordon rifle shot with body shield. Starts 00:00

-Maggie dodging knife throw from a high military trained reaper. Starts 00:19

I am sure that in both twd and ftwd there are many other avoided and dodging gunfire moments that I have not found. But I think that's enough. It all looks like a more than athletic human combat and reactions speed

The only one of these that seems sort of promising is Daryl dodging gunfire. Other then that, everything else seems like strokes of luck (like not getting hit once when you're moving slower then a sloth) or already being out of the way of gun fire and knife throws. The blitzing one isn't even a blitz, if you go frame by frame multiple people react.

What are you suggesting for the upgrades?

The only one of these that seems sort of promising is Daryl dodging gunfire. Other then that, everything else seems like strokes of luck (like not getting hit once when you're moving slower then a sloth) or already being out of the way of gun fire and knife throws. The blitzing one isn't even a blitz, if you go frame by frame multiple people react.

What are you suggesting for the upgrades?
Maybe Peak Human combat and reaction speed to characters comparable to Daryl like Rick Negan Beta. Why does it all look like luck?Why is in profiles of other characters for similar feats of speed they are given a subsonic reaction? Take another look at this feat. Aaron dodge savior attack from behind 00:26 and Daryl dodge gunfire 00:55

Isn't Codron feat when he killed 4 people not impressive? I think we need to calculate these feats. I'm new here. That's why I don't know how to do it.

Carl kill savior. Starts 00:00
This is above average human speed maybe athletic human speed.
And accordingly, characters like Rick Daryl Negan, who surpass Carl in scaling chain will have a higher speed.

Why does it all look like luck?
The first clip of Rick avoiding gun fire is just insanely lucky lol.

If you're suggesting peak human reaction times that's fine, but, you should ask some admins and thread mods to evaluate this, could be higher I guess.

If you're suggesting peak human reaction times that's fine, but, you should ask some admins and thread mods to evaluate this, could be higher I guess.
Did you know who can calc this feats?Or I just need to show it to some admin?

Hi. Calc for Daryl feats. This is Jason Courne calc. Can it be accepted? Maybe it need to let someone admin review this? https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jason_Courne/TWD_Daryl_dodges_gunfire

Beta, Daryl, Merle, Negan, Jesus, Rick, Shane, The Governor
TWD verse has become a little stronger congratulations. I've been thinking. Can Jesus be at least subsonic or possibly higher because He could have fought against Rick and Daryl and Daryl couldn't catch him.

Back