• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First of all, let's prove the comics are canon for the scale

Infinite dimensional Hilbert Space & Type 3 Tegmark multiverse
Scans

It says that the branches are created from every wave function collapse in Hilbert Space but it's never explicitly stated to ever expand upon Hilbert Space. The second image stated the string theory, which is 10-dimensional at peak but it only consists of 4 infinite dimensions and 6 compactified dimensions which does not qualify for 10-D. All I see is 2-A at best here.
The Multiverse is a Collective Unconscious, and is maintained by the perception of entities that reside within it, the perception of entities within a universe would determine how it would fundamentally work, each universe already has different laws of Science/Magic to it
Scans

A part of the universe is the 50th Dead World
Using Jake's statement of it being a state of mind and beyond desire which according to the enchiridion, all desires are in the Unconscious

1:35
Scan

0:19
Scan
Scan
I'm quite clueless that this has any relevance to your infinite-dimensional argument on this topic.
And we know that the multiverse is the collective unconscious of a dreamer from beyond
Scan
No idea what this is supposed to mean.
As seen with each dreamer having a multiverse that resides within their mind
In which they transcend
Since when was this stated?
"The entire Multiverse dissolves into an immense, mandalic, hypnotic spiral" The Enchiridion can affect the entire Multiverse
Scans
Again, I do not see any relevance towards infinite dimensions.
Infinite dreamers' hierarchy (r>f)
Scans
I'm dubious about this since dreams without context don't guarantee reality-fiction transcendence. Not all dreams can be fiction as some of them can be real; no direct statement about Sleeping Being seeing the universe as fiction, especially since it mentioned "a nearby dimension".
Does not express infinite dimensions.
Scan 2
(As we can see here, The universe (can go to the point of even being the entire multiverse, but let's take what's showcased) is inside a subatomic particle of an even bigger universe, that is itself, and it continues in an infinite sequence, and due to the 50th Dead World being a higher dimension in the universe, it would transcend the spatiality of the below dead worlds, which would contain said subatomic particles and 50th dead world, thus, due to this infinite sequence, it would jump to high hyperversal)
The comets are able to affect dreamers who have r>f to the multiverse
Since when was it stated the 50th Dread World is a higher dimension? The scans you provided do not prove that; even if it was a higher dimension, simply "stacking infinitely" would not qualify for infinite dimensions.
Catalyst Comets can end everything
Scans

Crown scales the comet, it can prevent it from destroying everything
Scan
Scan

GOLB, is stated to have the most powerful force in the verse, making GOLB stronger than all of them
Scan

GOLB is also immune to the crown (Unbounded by it)
Scan
I suppose those are supporting details to your infinite-dimensional AP argument; I see no need to explain more on this if any of it isn't even infinite-dimensional.
In conclusion, GOLB, ice king's crown, the enchiridion, grob gob glob grod (Scales to Orgalorg) and Orgalorg (Feeds on comet) should have a "possibly high 1-B or high 1-B tier" or even a "low 1-A" or "possibly low 1-A" (being able to affect dreamers who have r>f to the multiverse) added
After revisions, R>F will be 1-A but currently, it is only Low 1-C.

Nonetheless, I overall disagree with the entire proposal. This is 2-A at best from all the evidence you've provided.

The multiverse didn't expand into the Hilbert Space, so it wouldn't be extradimensional nor have any higher infinities.
???? It's quite literally describing the multiverse and branching of timelines and that the multiverse has infinities different in size from other infinities.

It doesn't need to be. It's higher infinities that exist as a physical structure in the multiverse which by sheer quantity makes it 5-D.
Is this... a part of Ultima's new tiering system? I would be clueless about that then, but for now, it's not yet applied.

I just don't think you understand how the standards work for cases like this.

No, the default assumption is that this is not the case. "Bigger" could mean having more 2-A structures and, as explained in greater detail previously, having more 2-A structures, or even infinitely many 2-A structures, unless uncountably infinite many, won't scale above a single 2-A structure in size. This is due to these structures actually have the same size as a baseline 2-A structure. It is, however, possible to at least achieve above the baseline 2-A power by upscaling from other characters who've performed 2-A feats or of the feats themselves, rather than by affecting 2-A structures containing other 2-A structures. However, if "bigger" is indicated to mean a size difference that makes the structure qualitatively superior to a 2-A structure the structure qualifies for Low 1-C unless the fiction specifies otherwise.

The evidence shown does not state or insinuate anything about uncountable infinities.

The evidence shown does not state or insinuate anything about uncountable infinities.
Agree to disagree.

Yeah, Hilbert space is generally rated as infinite-dimensional but it can be both countable and uncountable, or even finite based on its orthonormal basis to the norm, which even isn't enough to guarantee it is uncountable. Too iffy by itself for it to be extra-dimensional.

Yeah, Hilbert space is generally rated as infinite-dimensional but it can be both countable and uncountable, or even finite based on its orthonormal basis to the norm, which even isn't enough to guarantee it is uncountable. Too iffy by itself for it to be extra-dimensional.
This isn't even the argument I had.
"an infinite number of branches expanding into infinite space on an infinite number of trees..."
"How big are the roots?"
hmm? eh... the roots are also infinite.
But if the tree and roots are both infinite wouldn't that mean they're the same size?
er... uh... not necessarily.
This is what suggests uncountable infinity. There are varying degrees of infinity here.

That's not uncountably infinite; all it does is imply the tree is infinite. If the tree it's infinite then its size, including all its branches and roots has to be infinite as well.

Is there any information about Comics being Canon? Because as far as I remember, Adam Muto had an explanation that comics are not Canon.

The most I see is Low 1-C if you take the branches as an uncountable infinite number if versions like with the MCU or Spawn.

The Dream stuff as presented doesn't have the evidence for R>F. Dreaming a universe only counts as R>F if you can prove an inherit superiority to it. Since there's a valid alternate dimension where this being lives at, this would just be a Low 2-C feat.

For the recursive universe that's just High 3-A unless you can prove that every atom has its own separation of space and time. Though this would imply that the multiverse of branched paths is 6D more than 5D I guess since it would be an uncountable infinite number of 3-A spaces, which makes a universe 4D+1 and the branch roots 5D+1 by proxy.

The most I see is Low 1-C if you take the branches as an uncountable infinite number if versions like with the MCU or Spawn.
The only reason the MCU is Low 1-C is because Earth-199999 itself is already 2-A not to mention all the hectic statements of a single course of action that can generate infinite timelines, at every infinitesimal of time. The evidence that would back it up to support the Adventure Time cosmology works identically is the recurring universe, which hasn't been specified to be separate space-times AFAIK, and even if it is it would still be 5-D at best.

The only reason the MCU is Low 1-C is because Earth-199999 itself is already 2-A not to mention all the hectic statements of a single course of action that can generate infinite timelines, at every infinitesimal of time.
With this its a similar situation. Infinite branches that themselves are infinite in size and spawn infinite branches that spawn more.

Though like I said the recursive universe stuff could also imply that a normal universe is 4D+1, which would make it 5D+1 anyways.

that doesn't stop it from being non canon
At the moment, we consider Hunson and The Lich to be equal to each other on the Wiki. Lich expresses that he has dedicated his own life to Golb. And then he easily lost to Golb. In the comics, Hunson easily defeats Golb and even separates Betty and Golb. As we saw in Fionna and Cake, the sequel series of Adventure Time, Golb and Betty are still inseparable. So yes, the comic book is literally Non-Canon.

Wouldn’t it require for each recursion to be Low 2-C?
Nah, if its an infinite series of 3-A spaces that go down forever it would an uncountable infinity of 3-D spaces, which would make the area four dimensional.

At the moment, we consider Hunson and The Lich to be equal to each other on the Wiki. Lich expresses that he has dedicated his own life to Golb. And then he easily lost to Golb. In the comics, Hunson easily defeats Golb and even separates Betty and Golb. As we saw in Fionna and Cake, the sequel series of Adventure Time, Golb and Betty are still inseparable. So yes, the comic book is literally Non-Canon.
A wizard did it? Do we know when Hunson did that?

A wizard did it? Do we know when Hunson did that?
In a comic book published after Come Along With Me, Hunson separated Golb and Betty with just his breath. Then he knocked Golb down by punching him. In Fionna and Cake, Betty and Golb still appeared merged.

In a comic book published after Come Along With Me, Hunson separated Golb and Betty with just his breath. Then he knocked Golb down by punching him. In Fionna and Cake, Betty and Golb still appeared merged.
What if the events in this comic happen after Fionna and Cake chronologically?

Back