• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-C Tournament: Taokaka Vs Kaiju No. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
KingNanaya Vs Oliver_de_jesus

Taokaka Vs Kaiju No. 9 (Post-Molt)

Tournament
Round 5. Quarterfinals
Rules: Equal Speed, SBA

Taokaka:
Taokaka.full.3246427.jpg

Kaiju:
KAIJU-NO-9-1024x747.png

Incon:

At a glance 9's abilities look much better for this, even if the regen doesn't work.

given the fact that I thought bro looked like a mushroom lizard, Taokaka is probably gonna try to eat him. just standard acrobat stuff, hopping of walls, and a triple jump. No. 9's LS is a lot, and Tao won't be able to do anything if she gets pinned or grabbed. she takes less damage (half) if she has her clone with her, and she can increase her damage. Tao can generate a shockwave if he gets too close, and always has a bowling ball, just for fun. I can see this going either way at the moment though.

she takes less damage (half) if she has her clone with her
asking about Clones, No.9 have his clones? they are like something to Standard equip in this key but he can not really do in mid-battle, they were just there when this No. 9 key appeared, it would be prep time or not due SBA, Or maybe I'm rambling

ok, had to deal with graduation stuff for my school (I'm out of Highschool now). I'll argue this to the best of my ability, although I'm not the most confident in the match, tbh.
ok, Gama and Beta can do the job of fighting directly while N.9 attacks from a distance
So then Gamma and Beta, which I'll assume are the clones he has with him, will fight Taokaka and Super Tao, who will take about half the damage they usually do. if #9 fights from long range Tao can either throw a bowling ball, or summon the mini Kakas, which will swarm him, as they're basically an entire kindergarten class of mini Taos.

So then Gamma and Beta, which I'll assume are the clones he has with him, will fight Taokaka and Super Tao, who will take about half the damage they usually do. if #9 fights from long range Tao can either throw a bowling ball, or summon the mini Kakas, which will swarm him, as they're basically an entire kindergarten class of mini Taos
Ok, while that happens, 9 could learn as the battle goes and change his strategy, he could also create a "space" where no one can perceive him while attacking from a distance

I wonder if Kaiju 9 starts absorbing the DNA of the mini Taos or the Super Tao would get something good from them

Ok, while that happens, 9 could learn as the battle goes and change his strategy, he could also create a "space" where no one can perceive him while attacking from a distance
would he have enough time to do that?
I wonder if Kaiju 9 starts absorbing the DNA of the mini Taos or the Super Tao would get something good from them
not really, as Super Tao is made out of Seither, and the mini Kakas are all just a bunch of kids. And Taokaka herself has dealt with absorption users like Arakune. If N9 does decide to absorb one of the mini Kakas, it would probably just lower his IQ by half lol

would he have enough time to do that?
Considering it was the first thing he did when he appeared in the series right after the division was unleashed on him, it wouldn't take long.

Also while Both fights, 9 will get stronger, faster and Smarter, so when Taokaka and Super Tao finish off his clones, he already saw enough of her techniques and he will have counters to defeat her, also his ls (If we use the Class 5 side, of course) will be enough to crush her if he uses Gigantification

something I forgot is that his projectiles is above his base speed, so it will be difficult for Tao after kill his clone
not really, as Super Tao is made out of Seither, and the mini Kakas are all just a bunch of kids. And Taokaka herself has dealt with absorption users like Arakune. If N9 does decide to absorb one of the mini Kakas, it would probably just lower his IQ by half lol
Fair

Considering it was the first thing he did when he appeared in the series right after the division was unleashed on him, it wouldn't take long.
toddlers swarm his feet GG
Also while Both fights, 9 will get stronger, faster and Smarter, so when Taokaka and Super Tao finish off his clones, he already saw enough of her techniques and he will have counters to defeat her, also his ls (If we use the Class 5 side, of course) will be enough to crush her if he uses Gigantification
thats the neat thing, Tao doesn't even know her fighting style. She just kinda does whatever. I know that this is a combo video, but this is just a better showcase of all of her stuff than what I can say.
something I forgot is that his projectiles is above his base speed, so it will be difficult for Tao after kill his clone
She has statistics amp

Taokaka so far has unpredictability , statistic amps and summoning a miniature army + super tao + damage reduction if the clone is alive.

9 has 2 clones of his own , better range option + imperceivable space, gets stronger faster and smarter over the course of the battle, better LS.

I think its early to cast a vote so I will wait for nanaya and oliver to finish a few more rebuttals unless there isnt anything else to discuss.

Last edited:
ah, so is no a problem his evolution will surpass it in a couple of minutes
plus she already has a slight AP advantage already
well he stronger that a Hoshina who was unscathed by an attack of 738.7 Kilotons, while Hoshina´s suit was overheating, so is nearly nonexistance

ah, so is no a problem his evolution will surpass it in a couple of minutes
the question is, can he last that long?
well he stronger that a Hoshina who was unscathed by an attack of 738.7 Kilotons, while Hoshina´s suit was overheating, so is nearly nonexistance
Taokaka scales to 899.8 kilotons, plus stats amp, so I wouldn't exactaly say it's "nonexistent", as it's still nearly a 200 kiloton gap in AP

the question is, can he last that long?
he can, he have the initial distance, and you know, can make more distance

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

9´s Range: Standard Melee Range, Several Meters via sheer size with Gigantification, Tens of Meters to Hundreds of Meters with Ranged Attacks, Hundreds of Meters with Camouflage Barrier

Tao´s Range: Standard Melee Range
Taokaka scales to 899.8 kilotons, plus stats amp, so I wouldn't exactaly say it's "nonexistent", as it's still nearly a 200 kiloton gap in AP
738.7/899.8= 0.820960213, he has his own Amps and RE,

he can, he have the initial distance, and you know, can make more distance

9´s Range: Standard Melee Range, Several Meters via sheer size with Gigantification, Tens of Meters to Hundreds of Meters with Ranged Attacks, Hundreds of Meters with Camouflage Barrier

Tao´s Range: Standard Melee Range

738.7/899.8= 0.820960213, he has his own Amps and RE,
what does N9 start with in character?

he sends his clones, which starts with projectiles, he will not go physical until he gets more information if he can win or not, so he will take his distance and attack from a distance with massive attacks
Tao resists information analysis. and I'm assuming N9's clones don't start out gigantified? Tao also is used to projectile spammers, as the person that tried to analyze her also lost to her, who spams projectiles

Tao resists information analysis.

It is not literally magic info analysis, it is simply seeing and thinking about a strategy
and I'm assuming N9's clones don't start out gigantified?
they not, but is in their range of starting powers
Tao also is used to projectile spammers, as the person that tried to analyze her also lost to her, who spams projectiles

while some are sniper bullet size projectiles, it can also be body size so it won't be easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back