• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-C Tournament: Erma Williams Vs Aoi Todo

Erma scares him insane...

Or just kills him via telekinesis, I guess. Or does mind control. Maybe she could create a Voodoo doll as well... and her living objects can stall.

Defensively her immortality and intangibility can probably keep her in the game for long enough to win.

Yeah Todo can't do anything here. I haven't even looked through all Erma's stuff but she has so much that he can't do anything about. I am interested to see if AP changes anything here, since Todo seems to have some upsacaling.

Defensively her immortality and intangibility can probably keep her in the game for long enough to win
He has non-physical interaction, so intangbility won't help.

Not quite. Sure, he can hit her while she is intangible. However, she can dive into the ground and through walls, all while her telekinesis and shadows are still able to attack him.
So he may be able to hit her while she is intangible, but that doesn't get rid of the physical obstacles, which she can simply fly through, that can block his attacks.

Erma scares him insane...
Todo has faced hundreds of enemies who exuded immense pressure and fear, on top of that sorcerers are trained to control their emotion so this would be unlikely to happen.

Or just kills him via telekinesis, I guess. Or does mind control. Maybe she could create a Voodoo doll as well... and her living objects can stall.
How does she kills with telekinesis? Does she need to move her hand or is it thought-based?

Defensively her immortality and intangibility can probably keep her in the game for long enough to win.
Todo can interacts with Cursed Spirits who have non-tangible properties, as well as exorcising them who could regenerate from having their head decapacitated and sliced into multiple pieces.

Not quite. Sure, he can hit her while she is intangible. However, she can dive into the ground and through walls, all while her telekinesis and shadows are still able to attack him.
So he may be able to hit her while she is intangible, but that doesn't get rid of the physical obstacles, which she can simply fly through, that can block his attacks.
He can switch places with anything he want, so he can counter this.

Todo has faced hundreds of enemies who exuded immense pressure and fear, on top of that sorcerers are trained to control their emotion so this would be unlikely to happen.
I mean, Erma doesn't just temporarily scares people, but drives them permanently clinically insane. That's a bit more impressive.

How does she kills with telekinesis? Does she need to move her hand or is it thought-based?
Thought based. She can either throw stuff or just launch the opponent around.

He can switch places with anything he want, so he can counter this.
That's an idea that would terribly backfire when he teleports and finds himself landing several meters underground in a location already occupied by dirt. I wonder if his lungs would be filled with it...

Back