• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean sure, if you want argue that Todo can't swap here but I'm not sure that isn't covered under SBA since regular humans do indeed have CE inverse but would still die.
Which part of SBA do u mean by this?
Residuals aren't literally smothering the volume surrounding a person. I'd compare what happened with Gojo's domain to you stepping into a room and having a bright light on the ceiling go off, vs the application discussed with blue being more akin to literally surrounding someone with water in order to than teleport the target. I don't see why this case would be any different.
I guess, but does even the slightest amount of CE instant kill? Boogie Woogie seems to be relatively low energy cost, and from the CE Manip page it takes constant exposure to CE as exposed to the small exposure from Boogie Woogie, not to mention Gojo's usage is probably way more potent.
Also I am just remembering but the staffs speed is also going to blitz Todo completely, I forgot this entirely sadly but this is just a mismatch altogether.
But yeah the match doesn't work because of this anyway.

Which part of SBA do u mean by this?
Verse equalization, it isn't really clear where CE stands with this.
I guess, but does even the slightest amount of CE instant kill? Boogie Woogie seems to be relatively low energy cost, and from the CE Manip page it takes constant exposure to CE as exposed to the small exposure from Boogie Woogie, not to mention Gojo's usage is probably way more potent.
I don't think it's necessarily about any old exposure, just that to do spatial transportation it involves lathering a person which whom the person is trying to teleport. Blue is very energetic but teleportation seems to be a much less energy costly application of it. Someone with 0 resistance would be in some trouble given even the aura of CE can cause physical and spiritual deterioration.

In those other cases we had people inside the entrails of a cursed, thus a high concentration, and in Maki's case, she has CE directly put into her blood streams (and it was a relatively small cut).

I don't think it's necessarily about any old exposure, just that to do spatial transportation it involves lathering a person which whom the person is trying to teleport. Blue is very energetic but teleportation seems to be a much less energy costly application of it. Someone with 0 resistance would be in some trouble given even the aura of CE can cause physical and spiritual deterioration.
From what I understod, Gojo just teleporting between them is what causes them to be "lathered" in CE, rather than him using TP to get them out of the way or anything like that.

Back