• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Tournament REBirth Semifinals 1 (Gray Fullbuster vs Xiao)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
nb8FqRH.png

Welcome welcome, to the tournament of heroes and warriors!
Follow along the fates of 16 remarkable
individuals from across space and time,
in this tournament of glory and honor!

In this glorious Round, on the On the Left:
Xiao! On the Right: Gray Fullbuster!

JkFZsJH.png
WNy53IG.png

Fu- Why arent those videos parrallel, they were parrallel in the preview?! Our editor is seriously limiting my creative spirit

The current AP difference seems to be negligible, with Gray scaling to ~2 gigatons, and Xiao scaling to 1.32~ gigatons.

Xiao also has a bunch of damage boosts, from what I have seen. And from the profiles alone, I highly doubt Gray is close to Xiao in terms of skill. And can he even affect Xiao in his intangibility form?

What's Gray's first in-character move?

Xiao seems to be lacking in both the range and LS department. Still, he's never touching Xiao when it comes to hand-to-hand combat.

What can Xiao do against range spam? Does he have any way to close the distance before Gray range spams?

Xiao seems to be lacking in both the range and LS department. Still, he's never touching Xiao when it comes to hand-to-hand combat.

What can Xiao do against range spam? Does he have any way to close the distance before Gray range spams?
*Teleportation
*Forcefields
*Speed amps

Also a reminder that Genshin impact profiles are still outdated and subject to future revisions.

How high is the range for the teleportation, and can he spam it?
He can teleport all over Liyue (Essentially GI China) and I wouldn't say he "spams" it but he uses it enough that it's an important part of his arsenal (He has to appear whenever someone calls for help in Liyue and has used it to make a quick exit during the Moonglow fest).
Does it protect against all attacks, or even just ice attacks?
The forcefields defend against both physical and elemental attacks (Including Cyro aka Ice).
How strong are those?
Very strong iirc however the exact amount I'm not sure (might have to check the previous Deku Vs Xiao fight) however I do remember there was a blog about GI multiplers (I don't recall what became of it or if it even got approved tho).

Last edited:
He can eleport all over Liyue (Essentially GI China) and I wouldn't say he "spams" it but he uses it enough that it's an important part of his arsenal (He has to appear whenever someone calls for help in Liyue and has used it to make a quick exit during the Moonglow fest).

The forcefields defend against both physical and elemental attacks (Including Cyro aka Ice).

Very strong iirc however the exact amount I'm not sure (might have to check the previous Deku Vs Xiao fight) however I do remember there was a blog about GI multiplers (I don't recall what became of it or if it even got approved tho).
I mean, did he ever use teleportation in combat or...?

Also, the forcefield seems like it will help a lot, I'll assume it can tank a couple of hits.

With the speed boosts, it won't be long before Xiao catches up to Gray, and considering he's far more skilled than Gray, I doubt gray could even touch him.

Currently voting Xiao, unless someone comes up with a counterargument.

I mean, did he ever use teleportation in combat or...?
Essentially whenever someone gets attacked by demons he teleports in to save them.

Also seeing two easy on the eyes demon slayers fighting instead of working together just seems wrong.

I won't vote yet until I see some FT supporters come up with some counter-arguments but Xiao massively outskills and he'll eventually outpace Gray too should the battle be prolonged.

Since Xiao can do this I think he don't have problem in closing the distance or dodging attacks, the forcefield also protect him in all directions and are more durable than his ap so another point for them, then there is also the speed amps which even if they were little still would help him, so in principle seem like Xiao isn't gonna have problems against Gray.

We should probably hold off on the FRAs until someone atleast makes an argument in favor of Grey, but since Axiom and Rikimarox already said what i was going to argue, I'm just watching the thread currently.

It seems like we have currently 6 votes, one more vote is needed (Unless expectro isn't actually voting for Xiao)

Back