• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It still burned his arm and the reverse of the feat crippled Hulk's arm for quite some time.
Yeah but Thanos's gauntlet was Uru, while the Nano Gauntlet isn't (With the whole "incapability to channel the energy safely" thing going on), but even with the Nano Gauntlet Thanos had considerably less issues than Hulk did.

Plus I think the pillar and measurements fit more with the in-movie numbers more so than the guidebook numbers. The pillar didn't seem like it was 2.38 kilometers when it flew past Iron Man.
The guidebook apparently mentions that Ultron's chaos would cause a second Ice Age. Not sure if that contradicts the movie's numbers or what so...

Yeah but Thanos's gauntlet was Uru, while the Nano Gauntlet isn't (With the whole "incapability to channel the energy safely" thing going on), but even with the Nano Gauntlet Thanos had considerably less issues than Hulk did.

The guidebook apparently mentions that Ultron's chaos would cause a second Ice Age. Not sure if that contradicts the movie's numbers or what so...
I mean, Sokovia dropping at thousands of kilometers per hour (Which is what Ultron planned) could have created a Tier 6 impact event

I mean, Sokovia dropping at thousands of kilometers per hour (Which is what Ultron planned) could have created a Tier 6 impact event
Using the feet version of the calc (Spino's calc) of 4.06e+12 kg, to pull off a Chicxulub level event over the hundred-teraton range to cause global mass extinction, it'd need to fall much, much faster, at Mach 1871.84, 1.46x the speed of lightning (Mach 1283), which equates to well over 2.3 million kilometers per hour. As for PE? It'd need to fall at least 21017205.1 km.

I'm unsure. Qawsedf makes a good point in that we should consider the movies to be prioritised as movies are the main canon source, however most of the current feats are a complete lowball since the snaps power is extremely lowballed and any lasting damage is caused by radiation, bar Thanos atomizing the stones.

Also, I'm more inclined to lean towards a canon source that provides a better in depth information on the MCU, rather what is possibly a guy in the graphics department making up a bit of information to put on the screen for a bit, than a thought out guidebook.

I'm unsure. Qawsedf makes a good point in that we should consider the movies to be prioritised as movies are the main canon source, however most of the current feats are a complete lowball since the snaps power is extremely lowballed and any lasting damage is caused by radiation, bar Thanos atomizing the stones.

Also, I'm more inclined to lean towards a canon source that provides a better in depth information on the MCU, rather what is possibly a guy in the graphics department making up a bit of information to put on the screen for a bit, than a thought out guidebook.
Also one thing to point out is that the meter variant in the guidebook is by the US Geological Survey (Who I'd argue are considerably more reliable than some SFX guy working on visors in the heat of the moment that are barely readable in the movie and just a mishmash of metric and imperial, prolly could've been avoided if they were patient and took more accurate notes LOL), and with MCU having such screw-ups in the visor unit this many times, I am forced to cast doubt on their authenticity, especially when some of the main ones straight up contradict the characters' feats themselves, case in point, Cap's punching strength and speed.

Working with some CW Flash levels of values with the some of this stuff

A world where 22 joules can destroy the universe

Also it seems like the Jotunheim feat might need... fixing.

8533052-088daa09-fcc3-48db-9dc5-a18d63563465.png

DESPAIR CONSUMES ME YET AGAIN.

Classic "WRITERS CAN'T DO MATH" moment
Ofc literacy and maths are two different subjects, you can't expect someone to be equally good at both of them right???
Seconded, like Jesus wtf were these writers smoking?
The same stuff that gave them speed-force lightsabers I would imagine.

Overall I agree with the High 6-C upgrades.

You must tell me the context please
Send me that scan 👀
Seconded, like Jesus wtf were these writers smoking?

This was the actual statement from the Flash

"We’ll need at least 6.7 terraelectron volts to stop that black hole!’"

Lol I remember @ByAsura saying this about it:
There’s about 110 trillion mosquitos, I’m sure they’re more than willing to send at least 6.7 adult mosquitos to fly into it.

There’s about 110 trillion mosquitos, I’m sure they’re more than willing to send at least 6.7 adult mosquitos to fly into it.
..... That's some grade A math right there

Neutral on fully scaling to High 6-C for now

Of course they're wrong, they need 1.21 Gigawatts of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back