• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm.... Kinda seems like some small moon/ asteroid fuckery going on here which I hope is not the case
I can assure you KE will wank that to ungodly levels if you can find the crust mass. That or you can use the normal ground-based boom and it'd still be deep into Tier 6 depending on whether the finished product is large enough to make a difference.

It's definitely into Tier 6 for sure is what I can say just by looking at it, we just need the size for KE later, which might forego the need of a curvature calc to begin with.
True
And I've said it before, I doubt the Love and Thunder will upgrade any of the pre awakening Thor to awakened Thor level characters. Those will likely end up as their own keys from the looks of the trailers.
Yeah we've already known this Thor is >> his past selves and Valkyrie seems to get Zeus' thunderbolt
I'd say we can leave Pre Awakening Thor guys at just "High 6-C".

Awakened Thor level characters go to "At least High 6-C, likely higher" or something like that so to help differentiate
TBH you could argue Low 6-B for the Phase 3/4 types thanks to the Bifrost feat
What about Pre-Awakening Ragnarok Thor and Post-Training Hulk?
Prolly just stay at High 6-C. Not a huge fan of Hulk backscaling the way he does based off showings but this at least isn't insanely far off

TBH you could argue Low 6-B for the Phase 3/4 types thanks to the Bifrost feat
I forgot about that 10x multiplier oof. I thought we were gonna discard it?

TBH, if we don't use the multiplier, then we don't have reason to keep the Raganarok keys of Thor and Hulk. They were only there because to make up for the gap between the 7-As and 6-Cs, but now that the gap is gona and everyone scales to High 6-C, there's no reason to keep it.

TBH, if we don't use the multiplier, then we don't have reason to keep the Raganarok keys of Thor and Hulk. They were only there because to make up for the gap between the 7-As and 6-Cs, but now that the gap is gona and everyone scales to High 6-C, there's no reason to keep it.
1) Not that I'm aware of but it is mad consistent with the statements about the Eternals who we know for an absolute fact are Low 6-B outright which is fun 2) Makes sense, it's really just them staying about where they are normally

Just wait the few weeks bros..........

Upgrade town
I'm assuming those extra Thor and Hulk keys aren't gonna be necessary if this goes through?
Aye

Oh definitely, we already argued it was bunk that just because Thor smacked into the bridge 10 times doesn't mean he was giving it his all, because he was clearly paining from the fact that he'd never be able to see Jane again. All the power was focused into the final hit, which makes the previous 9 hits mean ****-all in the long run.

That and the multiplier is assumption based with shaky assumptions to begin with.

Oh definitely, we already argued it was bunk that just because Thor smacked into the bridge 10 times doesn't mean he was giving it his all, because he was clearly paining from the fact that he'd never be able to see Jane again. All the power was focused into the final hit, which makes the previous 9 hits mean ****-all in the long run.

That and the multiplier is assumption based with shaky assumptions to begin with.
So I guess just a higher High 6-C works? Would we even need the At Least?

You know it's ******* funny when we argued that the vibranium being cracked is the main real feat of Thor which easily tanked the energy of Thor slamming it in conjunction with Tony (FRIDAY stated that if it was just Thor alone, he'd only crack the spire and the impact would still be devastating) which proved outlier-ish but now that we have people like Gorr and the Eternals ******* popping up, 6-C Thanos is now like a turd in the wind.

You know it's ******* funny when we argued that the vibranium being cracked is the main real feat of Thor which proved outlier-ish but now that we have people like Gorr and the Eternals ******* popping up, 6-C Thanos is now like a turd in the wind.
Basically lmao. We could just write off the Thanos stuff as being Gamma Radiation and shit also this just makes me wanna make the DCEU High 6-C for fun

Basically lmao. We could just write off the Thanos stuff as being Gamma Radiation and shit also this just makes me wanna make the DCEU High 6-C for fun
Remember, the spire literally survived Iron Man + Thor combo because of the atomic action doubling BS, whereas with just Thor alone it'd just crack the spire, which still means something.

You know it's ******* funny when we argued that the vibranium being cracked is the main real feat of Thor which easily tanked the energy of Thor slamming it in conjunction with Tony (FRIDAY stated that if it was just Thor alone, he'd only crack the spire and the impact would still be devastating) which proved outlier-ish but now that we have people like Gorr and the Eternals ******* popping up, 6-C Thanos is now like a turd in the wind.
Tfw the snap's energy is the weakest tier 6 feat in the MCU

I wonder what Spino, Qawsedf and Krukov have to say on this. Qaws was the one who brought up the guidebook for Tony after all.

I wonder what Qawsedf and Krukov have to say on this. Qaws was the one who brought up the guidebook for Tony after all.
I'd wait for them to throw their coin in. But my stance remains. To summarise:

We have no reason to not use High 6-C if the calc is legit. Every other lower feats we have is done either casually (Thor smashing that ice mountain) or just a lowball (Thanos' snap).

We shouldn't wait for Love and Thunder. The new feats likely do not scale to the Thanos tiers and it'll all likely be a new tier just for the love and thunder characters. If anything, as indicated with Thor training, he'll likely grow stronger than before. We'd just be wasting our time.

To make the tiers more distinct. Pre Awakening Thor level characters simply get "High 6-C", while Awakened Thor level characters should just get "At least High 6-C"

Mark 45 Iron Man also becomes Low 7-C. This wouldn't be problematic as no one scales to Mark 45 Iron Man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back