• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the tiers more distinct. Pre Awakening Thor level characters simply get "High 6-C", while Awakened Thor level characters should just get "At least High 6-C"

Mark 45 Iron Man also becomes Low 7-C. This wouldn't be problematic as no one scales to Mark 45 Iron Man
Honestly I think the Awakening bois should just get High 6-C since they are a far bit away from baseline Low 6-B. That said we might get some more consistency going on lol
DM me

We have no reason to not use High 6-C if the calc is legit. Every other lower feats we have is done either casually (Thor smashing that ice mountain or just a lowball (Thanos' snap).

We shouldn't wait for Love and Thunder. The new feats likely do not scale to the Thanos tiers and it'll all likely be a new tier just for the love and thunder characters. If anything, as indicated with Thor training, he'll likely grow stronger than before. We'd just be wasting our time.

To make the tiers more distinct. Pre Awakening Thor level characters simply get "High 6-C", while Awakened Thor level characters should just get "At least High 6-C"

Mark 45 Iron Man also becomes Low 7-C. This wouldn't be problematic as no one scales to Mark 45 Iron Man
I agree with this

I'd wait for them to throw their coin in. But my stance remains. To summarise:

We have no reason to not use High 6-C if the calc is legit. Every other lower feats we have is done either casually (Thor smashing that ice mountain or just a lowball (Thanos' snap).

We shouldn't wait for Love and Thunder. The new feats likely do not scale to the Thanos tiers and it'll all likely be a new tier just for the love and thunder characters. If anything, as indicated with Thor training, he'll likely grow stronger than before. We'd just be wasting our time.

How legit does the calc seem anyway?

Honestly, we should just evaluate the calc itself then decide how to scale it.

I don't see why you people are even panicking lmao, seems like an overreaction.

Awakened Thor is stronger than regular Thor enough to get the "At least". Same goes for Thanos and Hela leve; peeps
Eh idk bout that, we mostly get a vague idea they're stronger but it's from a level of High 6-C not very far from baseline. Like its a 1.5 times difference and idk if an at least applies to that

Mostly the fact the At Least implies potential for them to be far above the tier in question. If someone is upscaling from around baseline they'd more likely be just, unquantifiably higher into the tier

Assuming there's no way to get the size of it from this perspective shot from a asteroid (the planet/moon thor and gorr fight on)

(Actually wait...damn it nvm the lego set doesn't use planet or moon in it's description)

That and Gorr already has a surface-wiping feat in the trailer which easily enters deep into Tier 6 territory which will most definitely make it to the final film so uh...
Also lol @KLOL506 and anyone else Toys and figures are our best friends so I'm pretty sure the feat is making it to the final film since it's literally shown on the lego set(thor ans jane using lightning against gorr on a moon looking place) and that looks like it could potentially be the ship on the asteroid at least to me

The biggest question is WHY THE **** IS KORG HERE WILL HE 1 SHOT THANOS AND BE 6-A

Also lol @KLOL506 and anyone else Toys and figures are our best friends so I'm pretty sure the feat is making it to the final film since it's literally shown on the lego set(thor ans jane using lightning against gorr on a moon looking place) and that looks like it could potentially be the ship on the asteroid at least to me

The biggest question is WHY THE **** IS KORG HERE WILL HE 1 SHOT THANOS AND BE 6-A
I actually made that set several weeks ago lol
6-A Korg would be based

Oh, another thing. Basically copypasting from here but...

Here be the original full image because Spino's original calc's SS redo with Mountain level was wack.

Seems like a massive issue of unit swapping, but the area scan is the most problematic, because it doesn't say diameter. Spire depth definitely has the 2380 value, so that's something, even tho it's in feet, the guidebook has the same value but it's meters, the diameter is blatantly stated to be in meters as well and is 6430.

This makes me sort of question Tony's visor displays that aren't direct statements by JARVIS or FRIDAY herself, like the Cap Newton 22 m/s punch thing that isn't even Wall level but Cap has feats on far higher consistently even if we discount Quicksilver.

Oh, another thing. Basically copypasting from here but...

Here be the original full image because Spino's original calc's SS redo with Mountain level was wack.

Seems like a massive issue of unit swapping, but the area scan is the most problematic, because it doesn't say diameter. Spire depth definitely has the 2380 value, so that's something, even tho it's in feet, the guidebook has the same value but it's meters, the diameter is blatantly stated to be in meters as well and is 6430.

This makes me sort of question Tony's visor displays that aren't direct statements by JARVIS or FRIDAY herself, like the Cap Newton 22 m/s punch thing that isn't even Wall level but Cap has feats on far higher consistently even if we discount Quicksilver.
If it's shown to be meters and stated as such I'd say go with that then since there's more going for it

Edit: off work now(also I realize that's pretty likely not as easy as I'm saying)

Last edited:
Visuals had the 2380 value as well, but all this time we thought it was feet because the unit of measurement wasn't clearly visible on Iron Man's visor most likely.
We used 2380 feet because it said feet next to the number for the scan.

For the guidebook I'm not sure. It looks like it's just taking Tony's visor numbers and changing the unit on them, which has happened before in other guidebooks where they substitute one unit of measurement for another but keep the same value.

In my view I would say that Tier 7 is more consistent than High 6-C for Pre-Awakened characters. Especially when everyone has failed to even remotely get close to the energy needed for the guidebook numbers outside of the Eternals. The Gorr feat being High 6-C would be more indicative of what they should scale at, assuming Thor doesn't get a statement that kneecaps all scaling.

We used 2380 feet because it said feet next to the number for the scan.

For the guidebook I'm not sure. It looks like it's just taking Tony's visor numbers and changing the unit on them, which has happened before in other guidebooks where they substitute one unit of measurement for another but keep the same value.
One number is different, the diameter.

In my view I would say that Tier 7 is more consistent than High 6-C for Pre-Awakened characters. Especially when everyone has failed to even remotely get close to the energy needed for the guidebook numbers outside of the Eternals.
To be fair tho, the Tier 7 values were utterly casual and even the 6-C measured snap wasn't of much consequence to Thanos aside from a scarred-up left arm.

The Gorr feat being High 6-C would be more indicative of what they should scale at, assuming Thor doesn't get a statement that kneecaps all scaling.
Doubt the Gorr feat goes that low, using Pluto as a low-ball and using the ground-based explosion formula that feat nails 3.8-ish petatons of TNT. KE would absolutely take that feat above and beyond if the planet is indeed bigger than Pluto in the final product.

One number is different, the diameter.
6410 and 6430 is pretty close though. For all we know we were just misreading the number.
It still burned his arm and the reverse of the feat crippled Hulk's arm for quite some time.

Plus I think the pillar and measurements fit more with the in-movie numbers more so than the guidebook numbers. The pillar didn't seem like it was 2.38 kilometers when it flew past Iron Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back