• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok lets not get sidetracked from the point of the thread.
We're all seemingly in agreement that Pre-Awakening Thor tier characters become High 6-C and Iron Man Mark 45 becomes Low 7-C

no need for 'At least' for Awakened Thor tier characters because that implies they could be a higher tier

Last edited:
I'm back from the abyss of sleep to BEAT THE ASS OF ALL THE NAY SAYERS WITH STATEMENTS LIKE THIS:

Taking it to his official Instagram, the actor shared a brand new workout video and while the clip in itself does not reveal anything about Thor: Love and Thunder, it's the caption that's currently drawing attention. Hemsworth wrote that not only will he be his fittest playing the character in the film, the God of Thunder, too, will be the strongest he's been in the Waititi-helmed project.

Physically, Hemsworth has been notably bigger while filming Thor: Love and Thunder as seen in both official and unofficial set images. Previously, the actor mentioned that he had been at his fittest in his years playing the character, but this is the first time that he's explicitly said that his real-life physicality will factor in the movie's narrative.

I've told yall this before but this will be pretty blatant foe Thor to do this feat with no extra strings attatched even as @KLOL506 said Thor's feat lowballed to hell using even pluto get around 3.8ish petatons putting him solidly at 6-A at the very very least

I'm back from the abyss of sleep to BEAT THE ASS OF ALL THE NAY SAYERS WITH STATEMENTS LIKE THIS:

Taking it to his official Instagram, the actor shared a brand new workout video and while the clip in itself does not reveal anything about Thor: Love and Thunder, it's the caption that's currently drawing attention. Hemsworth wrote that not only will he be his fittest playing the character in the film, the God of Thunder, too, will be the strongest he's been in the Waititi-helmed project.

Physically, Hemsworth has been notably bigger while filming Thor: Love and Thunder as seen in both official and unofficial set images. Previously, the actor mentioned that he had been at his fittest in his years playing the character, but this is the first time that he's explicitly said that his real-life physicality will factor in the movie's narrative.

I've told yall this before but this will be pretty blatant foe Thor to do this feat with no extra strings attatched even as @KLOL506 said Thor's feat lowballed to hell using even pluto get around 3.8ish petatons putting him solidly at 6-A at the very very least

My guy please go to the phase 4 thread

swear you'll get responses there

Those didn't rely on the multiplier
I'm referring to this:
we don't have reason to keep the Raganarok keys of Thor and Hulk. They were only there because to make up for the gap between the 7-As and 6-Cs, but now that the gap is gona and everyone scales to High 6-C, there's no reason to keep it.
Oh definitely, we already argued it was bunk that just because Thor smacked into the bridge 10 times doesn't mean he was giving it his all, because he was clearly paining from the fact that he'd never be able to see Jane again. All the power was focused into the final hit, which makes the previous 9 hits mean ****-all in the long run.

That and the multiplier is assumption based with shaky assumptions to begin with.
Since there's no more 10x multiplier, there's no reason for those keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back