• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Gaara confirmed??

The latest preview of the next Boruto episode confirmed that Gaara still has the Shukaku sealed inside him so wouldnt it make sense to upgrade him to Large Island with the 1 tails?? The other tailed beasts all are Large Island level which makes senses also. Can i have more staff input on this thread

Hst master said:
I agree, if he still has Shukaku then he should be High 1-C with him
what kind of drugs are you on right now, and where can I find them??? OvO

he should be able to summon Shukaku like he did in Pt 1 Naruto. Hell we got a page combined of both Killer Bee and 8 tails and no one said anything about it. This can literally be the same thing unless people are biased and wanna donwplay

Yea but how tho it makes no sense

if he has it ofcourse he should get the key with Shukaku im just interested as how Kishimoto is trying to explain it

maybe Shukaku wanted to be a team with Gaara again and look at being sealed inside a human with a different perspective instead of hating it. Naruto did change the Tailed Beasts perspective. Gaara already fought alongside Shukaku agaisnt Madara.

All true but i think Kishi would be making a serious ass pull as there is no reason for Shukaku to be sealed within Gaara again but lets wait and see how the things turn out

it really doesnt matter if its a asspull lol Shukaku is confirmed sealed inside of Gaara. And i still fail to see how this would be a asspull and to why it should be considered one lol

There is no reason for Shukaku and Gaara to *reunite* as there is no real danger

they both hate it(Even tho Shukaku is *reformed*)

and cause Shukaku and Bijuu in general waited for freedom for a long time

All things considered i think it is kinda stupid but what happens happens

I watched the preview and nothing really confirms or implies(in my opinion) that Shukaku is sealed inside of Gaara as Sasuke wasnt Kyuubis jinchuriki but he was in his *world* similar to how gaara is in the preview

Naruto in war also appeared to every bijuu in their *world* so it could be similar to that

Hachibe is still inside of Killer Bee after being giving the option of living, Kurama still inside of Naruto and we even seen how Kurama wants and likes being inside of Naruto. How can you literrally disagree with the opinions of the tailed beast. Well lets just wait to see the episode next week confirmed

chakra connection to the brain bro lol every Uchiha can do that with ease of they have thier dojutsu. Naruto had all of the tailed beast chakra thats why he was in that world because he was technically the ten tails jinchuriki. Everything adds up

Back