• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiei vs Shinju (High 6A Tourney)

Well this is honestly the only feat worth calcing for high 6A yyh
69e3048bc48da05a19ab174daa5a68fde9e47a1br1-2048-1536v2_uhq.jpg

Sorry, I don't seem to really have understood your words.

Anyways, here Hiei scales to 4 Petatons.

The Shinju is 10 Petatons.
but thats a naruto calc thread that you linked. It literally says The juubi tenpenchii is 4.5 petatons. Either way it wasnt accepted

...It doesn't matter. The strongest of the verse don't go beyond being far abive 5 petatons. The Juubi is twice that, can regenerate whole limbs worth of flesh on the fly, and can grow stronger.

...It doesn't matter. The strongest of the verse don't go beyond being far abive 5 petatons. The Juubi is twice that, can regenerate whole limbs worth of flesh on the fly, and can grow stronger.
again that is never stated, also can we just wait for cal? he probably know more about their ap than me

Baseline was never stated in the thread you sent I even checked the comments
The requirement for High 6-A is 4.435 Petatons. Given that Sensui is 2+ Petatons, High 6-A for the upper S-class makes sense. Sensui's power level is below Hokushin's power level). The weaker upper S-classes like Yusuke and Hiei have PL's several times that while suppressed while the strongest (Three Kings and Raizen's friends) are in the millions.

Edit: I'm not saying we should abuse power levels and use linear multiplication. I'm saying that the sheer difference in power between the Lower and Upper S-class would warrant a High 6-A rating for the latter (if the former are already bordering on mid-end of 6-A).

Sensui is 6-A (2+ Pentatons) < Hiei is High 6-A ( 4.4 or 5 Pentatons or higher) < Yusuke High 6-A < Three Kings and Raizen's Friends < Prime Raizen.

In other the threads I checked, the Three Kings are capable of stomping Baseline High 6-As (4.4 Pentatons)

The requirement for High 6-A is 4.435 Petatons. Given that Sensui would most likely end up at 2+ Petatons, High 6-A for the upper S-class makes sense. Sensui's power level is below 36,000 (Hokushin's canon power level). The weaker upper S-classes like Yusuke and Hiei have PL's several times that (200,000+ while suppressed) while the strongest (Three Kings and Raizen's friends) are in the millions.

Edit: I'm not saying we should abuse power levels and use linear multiplication. I'm saying that the sheer difference in power between the Lower and Upper S-class would warrant a High 6-A rating for the latter (if the former are already bordering on mid-end of 6-A).

This is the actual statement. He says 4.435 is the requirement but never say that hiei or yusuke is baseline

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:4320695

The real cal howard said this:

Easier to explain it than use greater than signs.

A Classes are well into 6-A. Lower S Classes are baseline, as they stomp the heck out of that. S Classes can fodderize literally hundreds of Lower S Classes, and Upper S Classes can fodderize dozens of S Classes.

Mukuro shitstomps Hiei, who’s one of the strongest Upper S Classes, and that’s when she’s calm. Angered Mukuro is the strongest living person in the setting (Raizen would still kick the shit out of her in his prime).

In short, basically Low S Class (Baseline or 4.435) < S Class < Strongest Upper S Class

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:4320695

The real cal howard said this:

Easier to explain it than use greater than signs.

A Classes are well into 6-A. Lower S Classes are baseline, as they stomp the heck out of that. S Classes can fodderize literally hundreds of Lower S Classes, and Upper S Classes can fodderize dozens of S Classes.

Mukuro shitstomps Hiei, who’s one of the strongest Upper S Classes, and that’s when she’s calm. Angered Mukuro is the strongest living person in the setting (Raizen would still kick the shit out of her in his prime).

In short, basically Low S Class (Baseline or 4.435) < S Class < Strongest Upper S Class
you realize that Yusuke and co aren't low s class right? They arguably one shot most low s class. If anything your point just made it clear that Yusuke and Hiei are way above baseline. Not to mention if you dive further into the discussion cal proceeds to say that Mukuro beats 100 High 6A Baseline Characters all at once

you realize that Yusuke and co aren't low s class right? They arguably one shot most low s class. If anything your point just made it clear that Yusuke and Hiei are way above baseline.
You do realize that I never said they were right? Their just above the baseline and not your 20x or 30x the 2 Pentaton feat Idea

Last edited:
All the mid to high S Class demons in YYH mostly just have being far superior to Sensui. And we also go by the manga, not the Anime. Anime has some Low 5-B stuff to calculate iirc. But Sensui's at least 1.1 Petaton feat was something he could do extremely casually just by standing still when 50% of his Sacred Energy aura was unleashed on Earth. Meaning 100% Sacred Energy could do at least 2.2 Petatons. The baselines for High 6-A start with Hokushin due to being "Multitudes stronger than Sensui". Then the 6 100,000+PL demons are over 2.5x above that. So at least 10 Petatons roughly. And then the million+ PL demons are obviously multitudes above that. Raizen's friends, Yomi, Mukoro, Yusuke, possibly Hiei. They're all multitudes stronger than the likes of Jin or Shu. 20 Petatons is like a reasonable lowball, but they could be up to 100. Though, I don't think Hiei is half as strong as Mukoro, but he's implied to be almost as strong as Yusuke, so 50 Petatons might be appropriate for a high end on his watch.

All the mid to high S Class demons in YYH mostly just have being far superior to Sensui. And we also go by the manga, not the Anime. Anime has some Low 5-B stuff to calculate iirc. But Sensui's at least 1.1 Petaton feat was something he could do extremely casually just by standing still when 50% of his Sacred Energy aura was unleashed on Earth. Meaning 100% Sacred Energy could do at least 2.2 Petatons. The baselines for High 6-A start with Hokushin due to being "Multitudes stronger than Sensui". Then the 6 100,000+PL demons are over 2.5x above that. So at least 10 Petatons roughly. And then the million+ PL demons are obviously multitudes above that. Raizen's friends, Yomi, Mukoro, Yusuke, possibly Hiei. They're all multitudes stronger than the likes of Jin or Shu. 20 Petatons is like a reasonable lowball, but they could be up to 100. Though, I don't think Hiei is half as strong as Mukoro, but he's implied to be almost as strong as Yusuke, so 50 Petatons might be appropriate for a high end on his watch.
so my estimate could actually be correct? Also isn’t the anime and manga the same thing?

The Anime is a different continuity and simply an adaptation of the manga with various differences.

Yusuke Vs Yomi did happen in the Manga, it was just no where near as epic. It still lasted 60 hours, but we didn't see much of it off panel. But Friendship energy or their calculations never happened in the manga. Anime exclusive feats or statements won't be used.

Yusuke Vs Yomi did happen in the Manga, it was just no where near as epic. It still lasted 60 hours, but we didn't see much of it off panel. But Friendship energy or their calculations never happened in the manga. Anime exclusive feats or statements won't be used.
why isn’t the anime feats going to be used?

Edit: So I checked the manga battle and that sucks since they kind of made it a flashback in the manga and it has no feats at all.

Last edited:
Because it's not canon to the original manga; though there could be a separate thread to make Anime version of the verse that will use different feats. But we had multiple discussions about cross-scaling Anime and Manga, they're two different continuities.

Because it's not canon to the original manga; though there could be a separate thread to make Anime version of the verse that will use different feats. But we had multiple discussions about cross-scaling Anime and Manga, they're two different continuities.
yeah i think it would be wise to do that since this wiki is missing out on alot by not using the anime version. Also kinda sucks that manga profiles are mostly scaling but that explains why I was so confused on yyh profiles

All the mid to high S Class demons in YYH mostly just have being far superior to Sensui. And we also go by the manga, not the Anime. Anime has some Low 5-B stuff to calculate iirc. But Sensui's at least 1.1 Petaton feat was something he could do extremely casually just by standing still when 50% of his Sacred Energy aura was unleashed on Earth. Meaning 100% Sacred Energy could do at least 2.2 Petatons. The baselines for High 6-A start with Hokushin due to being "Multitudes stronger than Sensui". Then the 6 100,000+PL demons are over 2.5x above that. So at least 10 Petatons roughly. And then the million+ PL demons are obviously multitudes above that. Raizen's friends, Yomi, Mukoro, Yusuke, possibly Hiei. They're all multitudes stronger than the likes of Jin or Shu. 20 Petatons is like a reasonable lowball, but they could be up to 100. Though, matchI don't think Hiei is half as strong as Mukoro, but he's implied to be almost as strong as Yusuke, so 50 Petatons might be appropriate for a high end on his watch.
Wouldn't that mean that the outcome of this match is invalid if Hiei is actually in the 20s to 50s Pentaton Range?

If their Low End and High End are 20 and 50 Pentatons respectively, then their Mid End would be 35 Pentatons.

Third Form Jubi's AP > Second Form Jubi's AP 10 Pentatons

Third Form Jubi's Durability > Second Form Jubi's Durability > 10 Pentatons

Second Form Jubi took no damage from detonating its own TBB inside it's body

If their Low End and High End are 20 and 50 Pentatons respectively, then their Mid End would be 35 Pentatons.

Third Form Jubi's AP > Second Form Jubi's AP 10 Pentatons

Third Form Jubi's Durability > Second Form Jubi's Durability > 10 Pentatons

Second Form Jubi took no damage from detonating its own TBB inside it's body
we are only using one form since the others lead to a higher tier iirc

Back